#1 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

got no vocabulary.  best attempt is just a clumsy personifaction, hopping from the familiar to the utterly strange:

Weed: cool older sister of a friend who lets us hang with her sometimes

MDMA: loopy fun chick with extremely poor impulse control

Acid: Mary, Green Tara

DMT: Palden Lhamo

feel like I've been speed dating.

anyone else go for the personification lens when trying to process this stuff?

Edited by tailsmcsnails, 11 February 2017 - 11:36 PM.

• Coopdog and Final like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,143 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

I'm for anything that depersonifies me.

• Sidestreet, Coopdog and tailsmcsnails like this

#3 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

Is it so weird to find a link to personification when these things are referred to as Mary-Jane, Molly, Lucy, and.....Deborah? (lol, dont know about the last one, what is her name, and what is mushrooms? Or is he the male of the group? (explaining the fun guy classic dad joke))

Edited by Spliff, 18 February 2017 - 10:46 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#4 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

Is it so weird to find a link to personification when these things are referred to as Mary-Jane, Molly, Lucy, and.....Deborah? (lol, dont know about the last one, what is her name, and what is mushrooms? Or is he the male of the group? (explaining the fun guy classic dad joke))

haha fun guy...

I haven't met him/her yet!

Somewhere here I saw someone refer to Dmitri which made me think hmph good name but should be Dmitira ;-)

• Coopdog likes this

#5 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

got no vocabulary.  best attempt is just a clumsy personifaction, hopping from the familiar to the utterly strange:

Weed: cool older sister of a friend who lets us hang with her sometimes

MDMA: loopy fun chick with extremely poor impulse control

Acid: Mary, Green Tara

DMT: Palden Lhamo

feel like I've been speed dating.

anyone else go for the personification lens when trying to process this stuff?

Lol ye i hear the speed dating thing lol . your Transmuting, Playing, Hanging out with 1 god then you chill with the next one etc. 

for me at least

MaryJane = Aya younger earthy sister who sometimes goes higher.

Aya - The  Ultimate Oiran  or we taking Train home but might stop here and there b4 we are home. 

DMT = Home or Welcome Back or beyond God beyond Purity & Sanctity  .  ( i wont say this to my earth mom n dad, but im closer to DMT Gods & Goddesses then them, The Earthlings have done their job, not much for they can do for me besides earth things.  )

a DMT Nickname, hmm Vaccine or Vaccina , Antidote or antidota . 

• Coopdog and tailsmcsnails like this

#6 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:42 AM

im closer to DMT Gods & Goddesses then them, The Earthlings have done their job, not much for they can do for me besides earth things. )

Speaking as an earthling mum, I strongly support you never saying that to your parents!

Edited by tailsmcsnails, 08 March 2017 - 07:44 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#7 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,067 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

Very cool that you are trying these wonderful things. I don't know about where you are, but here in the states real life MDMA is sort of a rare thing according to the people at Dancesafe.org. They tested thousands of samples at various venues and found absolutely "0" genuine molly. I got lucky a few years ago and scored a few grams of stuff that tested good, and enjoyed the hell out of it while it lasted, but I probably will never buy it again as I don't have my own test kit and it is really not worth the trouble being as dicey as it is, so beware of untested powdered drugs, and that is the only disclaimer I have to offer. Real Molly is understated and not a huge thing at lower doses, and is more of an enhancement of the general atmosphere and any other substances you happen to be on in my opinion. Every time I did it I got sweaty palms and a cold nose for some reason lol and enjoyed the hell out of my nights with her.

DMT is an amazing substance. I wonder if you would elaborate on how you did it? A good breakthrough hit of DMT changed my entire life and started me on a spiritual path that I remain on to this day. It is an amazing sacrament and is truly the gatekeeper to the land of the Godz. Some advice on DMT, I find that smaller hits are much more disconcerting to me than a full breakthrough where I blast right past all the fear and anxiety that always seems to go with DMT for me. I have not smoked any in about 4 years as I really like the spiritual mindset it left me with before and feel no need to "reset" my brain for the time being.

Thanks for your contributions to the Storming the Gates forum!  Peace...

Edited by Coopdog, 09 March 2017 - 02:46 AM.

• panaho likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!