Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

How do you get a perfectly clean spore print.

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:35 PM

I got cats Malabar print and ran 27 cakes before I saw a cake contaminate. Even my FS popcorn that contaminated, due to not properly sterilizing the popcorn now have 3 inch pins. Those Malabars love to eat and love to fruit.

3.5 grams sent me somewhere else. All I could do was cry cause it was all so beautiful. Can't even describe it.

#42 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 835 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

I would think for a glove box you would want it to stick.  Plastic can harbor contams.  Anyways I use both.

#43 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

Captain Fruit Bat

• OG VIP
  • 10,224 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

Those malabars will eat ANYTHING.

@oyster, I'll get at ya later, train to catch..

#44 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 835 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

I tried catching a train once.  Damn near ripped my fucking arm off!  Be careful!  One time I jumped on a train on the same track and they saw me and stopped the whole fucking train.  DANGER !  DANGER!  I said to myself as I jumped off and ran through the woods for miles to the nearest road.

Well fuck to hear you guys tell it I may start my Malabar next.  Was gonna do one of the PEs but this has me intrigued.

Edited by OysterFarmer, 25 October 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#45 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 835 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

I do dig this method though.  I much prefer eating fresh fruits.  I micro dose more days than not and love being able to go in there and pop a jar whenever I want.  It has taken some of these jars a couple months to go all the way but they stay productive for another month or so it seems.  Today I took my first jar off the line for clean out as it seemed like there were small specks of that white blocth you get before the big green nasty starts.  You can see when I started this thread.

Seems to make the cloning work easier.  At least so far.

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_9391.JPG
  • SAM_9394.JPG

#46 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 835 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:19 PM

Oh no wait I posted that in the wrong thread.  I meant to post in my clean spores thread.  I'm an idiot .  Deal with it.

• checklist likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!