mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,456 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

Groovin', on a Thursday Afternoon.

A Brahman Big Friggin' Bull. When I say big, he trapped me for twenty minutes.

HugeBrahmanBull-BanNathon-Samui-MysteryFlavor-2.jpeg  

John on Skull Island wear lurks the Kong.

RealKingKongJohnPhoto-CS2-MF-1.jpeg  

Here we have a cube with a 5" diameter cap/ On the cap sit 2 specimens of Copelandia cyanescens that were growing in the same manure heap as the large cube.  

BanNathonCubePan-Papilionaceus-Samui-MysteryFlavor-1.jpeg  

Two Cube Images at Na Muang, Koh Samui. Today there are all homes where that rice paddie use to bel

2DSCN1404abc.jpg  

3DSCN1405abc.jpg  

Now some psychedelic art.  This one was originally a Hindu Wall Painting in a cave that had diamonds. The Caves of Changdao (north of Changmai, Thailand about 75 km/  This art looked similar to Grateful Dead Album cover art.  

SelfTransformingMachineElves2.jpeg  

Eyeball Art.  

TrippyErotic Shroom Love13.jpeg  

The Tarnim Magic Gardens at 450 meters up the mountain on Koh Samui.  

tarnimmagicart66abc.jpg  

Jake Read, son of Roadkill of the Shroomery. This is around 2001 and was in Kingston, Washington Clear cut of Alder. Thousands of Galerina and Jake finds the one and only lone specimen of Psilocybe pelliculosa..  

WZAZIMGP0171PlasticWrapp1.jpg  

This is a baby wua (cow).  

wua2.jpg  

And this last 2 images are of the Shroom Hunter Kids of Samui. is of the boy who found that big cube with the copes on it.  Near Ban Nathon Police Station in the village port Koh Samui, Thailand.

DSCN2851abc.jpg  

The other kids with us.  

DSCN2853abc.jpg  

One lat cube picture from 2004.  

DSCN2864-1abc.jpg

• dead_diver and CatsAndBats like this

#2 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,456 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

I was watching a Thai RZA chop chop fooey movie and I for some reason or the other, I remembered the cave paintings at the caves in Changdao.  Now I typed into the URL bar, Paintings at the caves of Changdao.  

And lo and behold I clicked the  enter button on the keyboard and it opened up to this page.

There were six paintings on two walls in side of a door just inside the Entrance to the caves.  And I took three pictures and unfortunately I ran out of film.

What happened was sad,. These were beautiful paintings that were obviously Hindu in nature.

The one single picture I captured was representative of Agni, the God of Fire racing his chariot across the skies. 

Anyway, I click the enter button and came here and only saw a single image, one of about 24 of 32 that I made from the original photograph I took./

So I am showing here the photo in the picture developed by Fiji of Fuji film which was off.  And the 2nd image is after I played for an hour with the color.

The following images I am posting were made in KPTS (Kai's Power Tools) 3, 5, 6, and 7.

As I created each image, I continued changing the parameters of the photograph from one image to the next instead of using the first photo to make a different aspect each time. I made several from one image to another but then cut back and used one in the series to create more extensions of the original image instead of one becoming image two and then two becoming three. etc. and etc.

Now as I did that, The image began to take on characteristics of  Rick Griffith and Robert Williams. Both originally artists who drew underground comix and San Fran styled concert poster art.  They also Their art was also popular to surfers.  The final art images I made from the painting I photographed on the wall resembled some of the art found on several of the Grateful; Dead's Album Covers.  Oaxamole to all of you? 

Interesting. I typed my misconstrued bad spelling of the word and stupid spell check brings up the word Guacamole.  I have no idea if I spelled the word correctly or not.

After I post a series here of the Hindu painting and the art I created it from, I will post a couple each of both Williams and Griffiths real cool psychedelic art.

So let the show began.  

3changdaohindu1.jpg

4changdaohindu2.jpg

5changdaohindu3.jpg

7changdaohindu4.jpg

changdaohindu5.jpg

changdaohindu6.jpg

changdaohindu7.jpg

changdaohindu8.jpg

changdaohindu9.jpg

changdaohindu10.jpg

changdaohindu11.jpg

changdaohindu12.jpg

changdaohindu13.jpg

changdaohindu14.jpg

changdaohindu15.jpg

changdaohindu16.jpg

changdaohindu17.jpg

changdaohindu18.jpg  

changdaohindu19.jpg

changdaohindu21.jpg

changdaohindu22.jpg

changdaohindu23.jpg

changdaohindu24.jpg

Have a shroomy day.

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

Next response I will post a couple each of Robert Williams art and a few of Rick Griffiths.

Attached Thumbnails

• changdaohindu215abcFB.jpg

• coorsmikey, jkdeth and Mewman like this

#3 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,456 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

Oops!  I thought I had started a new thread. What a space case I am. And I have not been high in ages.  That must be my problem

Peace.

mjshroomer/man of knowledge

#4 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,091 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:07 AM

Trippy J.
Always enjoy your pics. May I ask what software you use to get these effects. Mirroring and ripples plus the marrying of two pictures (not sure if those are a random generating by your software). There aren't any above but I've seen them.

#5 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,456 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:22 PM

KPTS (Kai's Power Tools, 3, 5, 6, and 7)

And sometimes I use Bryce 3D, Alien Skin and Candy. Have a  shroomy day.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!