#21 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,151 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

I think what people are fishing for here is did you have a bad time due to some internal matters?

OR

do you think the chem was bad or wrong or off or something?

That's my question for sure.  I have gotten some bad acid, bought it in quantity, actually (and still ate most of it).   I had a short period after my first hit of acid when I tried to be addicted to it.  That didn't work.  My first trip was so liberating, though it scared me half to death, that I wanted badly to repeat it.   In retrospect, judging by the first thirty some trips, I can say now that about ten percent of the acid I ever bought was really clean and good.  The rest was on a scale from not as good to probably part poison.   For me, it got to where there was no interest in even a good quality acid, while the mushies taught me well, even if sternly at time.  The acid trips just wore me down and had no more surprises for me.

• Myc and tailsmcsnails like this

#22 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,814 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:48 PM

years ago stuff was available which people called DOx    with the small x being a placeholder for "variants" of D.O.

I never did learn what D.O. was but its' reputation was for being much like Acid but a damned 12-20 hour blow your face out trip - and no comfortable sleep for another 8 hours after that. Not many people were up to that marathon and nobody I ever heard of did it twice.

Maybe some of that is back around??? It was active @ mcg doses and usually laid on paper

I used to feel badly about being out of the Acid loop but these days I don't even have time for natural stuff. So......nothing lost

Edited by pharmer, 25 February 2017 - 11:02 PM.

• Coopdog, Juthro and tailsmcsnails like this

#23 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 530 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

years ago stuff was available which people called DOx    with the small x being a placeholder for "variants" of D.O.

I never did learn what D.O. was but its' reputation was for being much like Acid but a damned 12-20 hour blow your face out trip - and no comfortable sleep for another 8 hours after that. Not many people were up to that marathon and nobody I ever heard of did it twice.

Maybe some of that is back around??? It was active @ mcg doses and usually laid on paper

I used to feel badly about being out of the Acid loop but these days I don't even have time for natural stuff. So......nothing lost

This was purchased from a reputable source as LSD... and so on... so I really don't know.  I have a very labile brain that responds with enthusiasm to most substances so it could be just ME.  But the message I reveived loud and clear was 'stick to the plants, idiot'.  Who am I to argue.

• Sidestreet likes this

#24 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Did it have any taste at all? There is some RC going around that mimics LSD very well and even seems better in some ways. But it isn't better. It's pure psychedelic snake venom and it has killed numerous people.
RCs are not allowed to be mentioned here but there are very few that will fit on blitterand have very little taste. If you Google LSD mimic you will find the one I'm referring to. It starts with 2 numbers and is followed by 5 letters.
  • Sidestreet likes this

#25 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 530 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:25 AM

Did it have any taste at all? There is some RC going around that mimics LSD very well and even seems better in some ways. But it isn't better. It's pure psychedelic snake venom and it has killed numerous people.
RCs are not allowed to be mentioned here but there are very few that will fit on blitterand have very little taste. If you Google LSD mimic you will find the one I'm referring to. It starts with 2 numbers and is followed by 5 letters.

you know, there was a very small taste.  I can be a bit of a baby so I thought the ink on the blotter?  That said, I did actually think at one point I was going to die (and my biggest fear was that if my body died while I wasn't in it, I would be stuck where I was :-( ).  

Now that I know what to expect I kind of want to take it again.  No, I am not going to.

Patiently waiting for my mushrooms...

#26 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,124 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:49 AM

When I got lucky a few years ago and got the paper I have had for the last few years, the first sheet was laid to impress, and Goddamn did it ever. Two hits and the toilet was still melting 14 hours later. The rest is normally dosed and two is a decent 12 hour trip, maybe a little on the mild side. Last time we both had the energy and time to do some I inadvertently grabbed some off the stronger chunk and did 2.5 while the wife did 1.5, and man I was literally puddled. Could not sing, could not play guitar, felt like I was spinning apart on a molecular level. Had tears streaming down my face and a permagrin that left me with cramps in my cheeks. Dayum!  Haven't tripped since then and I hope it did not scare the wife off of indulging with me as every time I have brought it up there has been some reason not to go again. I hope she gets to a place where she wants to someday in the not too distant future. I hope you can find it in yourself to go again sometime too. I have never liked tripping alone and I need at least one person grinning and grooving with me to enjoy myself.

Peace...

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#27 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 530 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:11 AM

When I got lucky a few years ago and got the paper I have had for the last few years, the first sheet was laid to impress, and Goddamn did it ever. Two hits and the toilet was still melting 14 hours later. The rest is normally dosed and two is a decent 12 hour trip, maybe a little on the mild side. Last time we both had the energy and time to do some I inadvertently grabbed some off the stronger chunk and did 2.5 while the wife did 1.5, and man I was literally puddled. Could not sing, could not play guitar, felt like I was spinning apart on a molecular level. Had tears streaming down my face and a permagrin that left me with cramps in my cheeks. Dayum! Haven't tripped since then and I hope it did not scare the wife off of indulging with me as every time I have brought it up there has been some reason not to go again. I hope she gets to a place where she wants to someday in the not too distant future. I hope you can find it in yourself to go again sometime too. I have never liked tripping alone and I need at least one person grinning and grooving with me to enjoy myself.

Peace...

Truthfully I think it would be fine if I wasn't alone. I said I wanted to be alone and sent my friend away. Then when I changed my mind because I was not expecting to be shot into hyperspace, I couldn't reach him right away. Time dilation made it seem like I had been calling for hours (it was literally minutes) and I freaked out. As soon as the poor bastard arrived after turning around and driving 2 hours back, I was OK. Not OK but I knew I would make it because he was a lifeline. That 2 hours was seventy five lifetimes for me. imagine a 2 (earth) hour dmt trip. I was stupid and arrogant and as much as I think I'm a lone ranger it was really too much for a koala to bear. I am humbled and remember literally everything so it's still fresh agony.

You remember that movie hellraiser? I get it now (not the experience but the desire).

edit- I just went back and checked the feedback on the same product from others... nothing negative, I think I just got the trip I deserved.

Edited by tailsmcsnails, 28 February 2017 - 03:23 AM.

• Coopdog and Guy1298 like this

#28 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 503 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

I like the reference to Hellraiser. On one of my largest doses way before I knew what psychedelics really were, I had a trip where it was the best analogy. I'd solved the puzzle box and was gone into an intense eternal torture. But to tell you the truth, I find beauty in that stuff now. I find myself smiling at evil faces. At least when I'm not riding the panic coaster.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!