#1 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

Last night I had an experience that completely balances the scary acid trip last week.

My friend who has yet to really experience DMT asked if he could try with my new GVG.  I was like SURE since that's the reason I bought it!  Loaded it up with mullein and dmt... tried to get the hang of it... got a bit of vapour.  Tried less herb, more herb... each try adding another pinch of DMT to the chamber.  He got enough that it sent him to an empty black place, but didn't see or hear anything.  I wasn't going to mess with DMT after last week, still feeling fragile.  My friend then tried some mullein and dmt in a lightbulb stype vape, and got his usual cough til he vomited shredded lungs thing.

So we decided to just try a little weed in the GVG.  No worries.  Friend took a toke or two, passed it to me.  I very carefully took a tiny bit... wow, there was definately a little DMT in there.  Very nice.  Friend said he'd had enough.  I kept taking puffs of vapour... then suddenly I started to say 'there's a LOT of DMT in this' but only got to 'there's a.....'  and I was catapulted into hyperspace!!  All the DMT we'd been failing to vaporise must have gone 'poof' all at once.

WOW!!  Unexpected without volition or consent DMT trips are something else.  BUT I was so proud of me, because when the sky unzipped and someone in DMT-space said to me 'what are you doing back?' and started winding up to scare me, I relaxed into the fear and said 'I have a right to see whatever you can show me'  HOW CHEEKY AM I???  I can't believe I said that.  The intelligence showed me a lot of scary things and I cried but I kept saying (and I whispered out loud apparently) 'you can't stop me from looking'.  Eventually the scary images kind of petered out and I couldn't stop smiling.

The other weird thing about this unexpected journey is that it had TWO peaks.  After I came back from the first whoopsie daisy breakthough, I was back in our world and kind of laughing and talking to my friend and drying my tears and suddenly a wave came over me and BOOM I was back in DMT space.  

After the second breakthrough, I continued to trip in this reality for several hours, enjoying beautiful visuals and that feeling of love and wonder that I associated with acid before the Mordor trip.

tl dr  a little cannabis plus about 25 servings of DMT deployed russian roulette style can exorcise your demons.

• Coopdog, Saphroziac, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,143 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

That report made me smile.

• Coopdog, fungi2bwith and tailsmcsnails like this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,067 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

Wow that is awesome. It's late here but in the morning I will tell you more about my life changing experience with it. Thanks for sharing this!

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#4 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:44 AM

Last night I had an experience that completely balances the scary acid trip last week.

My friend who has yet to really experience DMT asked if he could try with my new GVG.  I was like SURE since that's the reason I bought it!  Loaded it up with mullein and dmt... tried to get the hang of it... got a bit of vapour.  Tried less herb, more herb... each try adding another pinch of DMT to the chamber.  He got enough that it sent him to an empty black place, but didn't see or hear anything.  I wasn't going to mess with DMT after last week, still feeling fragile.  My friend then tried some mullein and dmt in a lightbulb stype vape, and got his usual cough til he vomited shredded lungs thing.

So we decided to just try a little weed in the GVG.  No worries.  Friend took a toke or two, passed it to me.  I very carefully took a tiny bit... wow, there was definately a little DMT in there.  Very nice.  Friend said he'd had enough.  I kept taking puffs of vapour... then suddenly I started to say 'there's a LOT of DMT in this' but only got to 'there's a.....'  and I was catapulted into hyperspace!!  All the DMT we'd been failing to vaporise must have gone 'poof' all at once.

WOW!!  Unexpected without volition or consent DMT trips are something else.  BUT I was so proud of me, because when the sky unzipped and someone in DMT-space said to me 'what are you doing back?' and started winding up to scare me, I relaxed into the fear and said 'I have a right to see whatever you can show me'  HOW CHEEKY AM I???  I can't believe I said that.  The intelligence showed me a lot of scary things and I cried but I kept saying (and I whispered out loud apparently) 'you can't stop me from looking'.  Eventually the scary images kind of petered out and I couldn't stop smiling.

The other weird thing about this unexpected journey is that it had TWO peaks.  After I came back from the first whoopsie daisy breakthough, I was back in our world and kind of laughing and talking to my friend and drying my tears and suddenly a wave came over me and BOOM I was back in DMT space.  

After the second breakthrough, I continued to trip in this reality for several hours, enjoying beautiful visuals and that feeling of love and wonder that I associated with acid before the Mordor trip.

tl dr  a little cannabis plus about 25 servings of DMT deployed russian roulette style can exorcise your demons.

lmao let me guess it all got saturated in the lil concentration pad ?   . happened to me too :D  lol . 

The scary images did it also feel as though like Goku or Superman were firing energy beams into you mind  ? 

that top part with ceramic filter, i tke it off when smoking. 

for new people using it, i just shoove fresh stainless steel wool in the pipe, works well. 

#5 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

I dunno- I put the GVG away later still full of probably about 90 doses... handled it like an unexploded grenade  :biggrin: .  I'll try the scrubber trick (you don't mean steel wool really do you?) at some stage, for now I have plenty to ponder.

#6 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:10 PM

I dunno- I put the GVG away later still full of probably about 90 doses... handled it like an unexploded grenade  :biggrin: .  I'll try the scrubber trick (you don't mean steel wool really do you?) at some stage, for now I have plenty to ponder.

u can put spice on the steel wool and smoke it on it in the GVG . but yes https://www.amazon.c...B002CQTXBC?th=1

ive always called em steel wool, but stainless steel pot scrubbers

#7 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,462 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

I used to have an "oil incense burner" that would send you to the moon a year later after the fact......

#8 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 445 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:51 AM

I used to have an "oil incense burner" that would send you to the moon a year later after the fact......

haha!  I bet

#9 Saphroziac

Saphroziac

Hotbrained Dyanamitard

• OG VIP
  • 577 posts

Donator

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

I had this experience on DMT where I could see two giant spirit/gods standing over me. Both of them said to me that they were going to perform surgery on my mind; and this is when We/Us quickly identified and broke open all my fears, desires, and experiences to deeply analyze them and their consequences.

Everything was so fast of course I came back crying and soon after I had slightly forgotten why. 

I haven't done DMT in about a year; I still have  a stash of about 20 hits in a vial. It is just sooo intense, I am not that motivated to figure out the answers as much as I once was. Though I still an psyched for an LSD trip I planned coming up, probably just 1 or 2 hits will do.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!