• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:44 AM

I really enjoy Hamilton's Pharmacopeia , and was wondering if anyone else watches it . And do any of you have any educational shows or documentaries to share that are about plants and chemicals we all enjoy ?

• OnyxObelisk, MickeyMushroom and SnowflakeDaBoSS like this

#2 OnyxObelisk

OnyxObelisk

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

I watch Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia! It is actually a very awesome show. I like the fact that he is practicing ethnopharmacology in some sense. I also like the destinations he travels to. The only other television series I can think of that have similarities to his show are Vice's Weediquette and Bong Appetite.
  • Plant and SnowflakeDaBoSS like this

#3 Plant

Plant

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:02 AM

I really liked the episode about Salvia , it is unfortunate that it's illegal just about everywhere in the US. I've never watched those others you mentioned , since I don't (or can't) smoke pot. 

• SnowflakeDaBoSS likes this

#4 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:25 AM

Im lookinn for more that I can watch on the net ....my sat sucks I only get a couple of channels on 30% signal

this one the ..........nature of things about DMT.......is really good it should be legal too!!

[Direct Link]

Edited by wildedibles, 07 March 2017 - 05:32 AM.

• Plant and SnowflakeDaBoSS like this

#5 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Plant here is one for you :) "Smarty Plants" Just watched it and its a good one :)

[Direct Link]

• Spooner, scott_1971_h and Plant like this

#6 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

Great vid, thanks for link.

Waiting for spring.  Planted some 2 year asparagus roots last year, hope to get yummy shoots this year.

• wildedibles and SnowflakeDaBoSS like this

#7 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

we have fun finding the wild asparagus here.....I think it was planted and out lived the house :) once you get it going it is there for a long time hope you get some treats :)
our one friend loves the stuff and was still harvesting well into the summer?? I thought he was eating something else but nope he harvested enough to keep it sprouting ....he must be really craving the stuff ;)

#8 MickeyMushroom

MickeyMushroom

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

The Tribe with Bruce Parry was good. Good old Bruce likes to go native and since making the show really has done,he's a changed man because of his experiences.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#9 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:34 PM

I just watched an hour long add on wild fish hatcheries it linked this to the advertiser to this link if your into fish it's a must see documentary...
https://www.patagoni...MEaApt2EALw_wcB

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!