Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Crimes Against Nature (*Graphic Content Warning*)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: If it were in your hands:

What would be done?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

I'm trying to approach this as carefully as possible, because my intention is not at all to propagate 'shock news'. I'm honestly interested in hearing opinions regarding where lines are drawn regarding moral crime, the loss of freedoms, and incarceration.

In case you'd rather not read the ugly details, here it is in a nutshell: A female animal shelter worker has intercourse with a canine of the opposite sex that's been entrusted into her care. A second employee films the act, which then finds its way online. Both employees are charged with 'Crimes Against Nature' and are detained.

https://www.google.c...r-arrested/amp/

First and foremost I'd like to clarify here that I find it absolutely repulsive, depraved and a string of other adjectives that indicate my moral disapproval.

That being said, after reading the article, I was surprised to realize that I disagree with this person's arrest and incarceration.

If this had been a man with a female canine, I'd call it rape, but that's not the case. The dog was a willing participant and no harm came to the animal.

As reprehensible as the act was, what physical or emotional harm/distress was this person causing (upset stomachs to readers withstanding) to anyone aside from, perhaps, herself?

Personal freedoms, in my opinion, are sacred. I've always felt that incarceration should be a last resort and reserved for violent offenders and people who steal the livelihood and essential goods of others.

What business is it of mine what others do as long as they're not hurting other living beings around them? Even if the dog was mine, I'd certainly be baffled, shocked and nauseated, but I wouldn't wish incarceration for the woman. I'd definitely be rushing to give the frisky critter a bath...'Bad dog! No chewing my shoes and no sex with strange women!".

Any thoughts on the legal ramifications of moral crimes or crimes against nature? What do you think should be the fate of this woman and the fate of the guy that filmed it?

Should the original poster perhaps be publicly flogged for having even brought it up?

Dodging the incoming stones...
-ChimX

Edited by ChimX, 14 March 2017 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

People are strange............. the dog is in the slammer and jumping a guard.............holy shit!

Now the guard and her boss went to the people slammer for having animal prison sex..................did I mention people were strange......

If there was no harm done............whatever that means..................there is no crime........IMHO

I don't recommend doing the dog but whatever man...........

A

• ChimX, Juthro and Spooner like this

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

[Direct Link]

• Sidestreet likes this

#4 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

OMG ILMAO so hard Alder, I had to catch my breath to respond. Entirely agreed though, well said.

Metta
-ChimX
(P.S. That's my favorite Python flic by far.)

Edited by ChimX, 14 March 2017 - 08:37 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

(P.S. That's my favorite Python flic by far.)

Same here.

Favorite Terry Gilliam film though is Brazil.

• ChimX and shoomer like this

#6 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,813 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

I have no real knowledge here, but if this is a shelter, and the hope is to find these animals a home, how can it be sure that no real harm was done to the dog? Is there not some level of behavioral training occurring, that this is OK? Would this not potentially be a problem if the dog gets adopted by a woman, and the dog attempts to repeat this behavior that was allowed, even encouraged?

I won't claim to understand, but at the very least, this woman should not be allowed to be in an employed position to responsibly care for animals.

Just my opinion...........................

• Arathu, ChimX, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#7 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hahahahahaha....................Python..........

A

#8 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

I have no real knowledge here, but if this is a shelter, and the hope is to find these animals a home, how can it be sure that no real harm was done to the dog? Is there not some level of behavioral training occurring, that this is OK? Would this not potentially be a problem if the dog gets adopted by a woman, and the dog attempts to repeat this behavior that was allowed, even encouraged?

I won't claim to understand, but at the very least, this woman should not be allowed to be in an employed position to responsibly care for animals.

Just my opinion...........................

By far I do not condone what they've done................ 

how can it be sure that no real harm was done to the dog?

Obviously we don't know.............. it's freaking sad I think..............

A

• ChimX and Skywatcher like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:45 PM

Maybe she didn't have enough time to adopt the dog before the video got out.  Has anyone interviewed the dog?    Could be a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions.  We'll never know.   I guess for my accumulated knowledge of the world, that makes this just like everything else.   It's just another story I have heard, or made up about something about something.   Do you suppose it's a "you had to be there" kind of thing? 

Edited by Alder Logs, 14 March 2017 - 11:47 PM.

• Arathu, ChimX, Heirloom and 1 other like this

#10 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

Maybe she didn't have enough time to adopt the dog before the video got out. Has anyone interviewed the dog? Could be a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions. We'll never know.

I'm glad I posted just to have heard your feedback Alder. My sides hurt from laughing so hard. When my wife read your last comment she shook her head for a good five minutes, went to the bathroom and started cracking up. Good show man, it's tough to get a laugh out of her.

Metta
-ChimX

#11 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:50 AM

Had she adopted the dog we'd be talking about cross species incest.

And then the media would be full of stories about CisSpecied (White) Priviledge. Quick, get your Senator on the phone! Photo Op!

• ChimX and shoomer like this

#12 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Design Team: Lets put 4,000 nerve endings in one place, and see what happens... :wub:

Dr. Alder Logs:Too many crossed wires, better go Monosexual. :tinfoil:

• ChimX and Alder Logs like this

#13 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

Design Team: Lets put 4,000 nerve endings in one place, and see what happens... :wub:

Dr. Alder Logs:Too many crossed wires, better go Monosexual. :tinfoil:

Excellent! The testing laboratory should be interesting this week...............working on that test specification would be cool. 

A

• ChimX likes this

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,593 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

Dr. Alder Logs:Too many crossed wires, better go Monosexual.

Even as a confirmed monosexual, what to do with the hetero, homo, and bestial tendencies?   Too many nerve endings could get some things stuck into what have you at any time.    The shaming of a dog will even have to be done repeatedly.   The dog will give you that knowing look with its chin on the floor.   Maybe that's how he got into dogie jail.  Was he in the repeat offenders program?   If it's hard to stop knocking over trashcans, think of getting banged by the lady at the shelter!

All that said, and as a newly minted septuagenarian, I have long been blessed with a body having a bad prostate.   So, even a monosexual can look forward to retirement.   I took mine early.   I now remember sex as a fuck of a lot of work.  But then, there was a time I even liked working on cars.  

It seems there was a scene in The Autobiography of a Yogi where Yogananda asked Sri Yukteswar what it was like to be of an age where the sex drive had finally subsided, and his answer was something along the lines of it being like getting to rest after many years on a bucking horse.  

• pharmer, Arathu, ChimX and 3 others like this

#15 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,203 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:11 AM

I thought this was going to be about something like soil erosion or urban sprawl.

Instead...

MINDBLEACH

• TVCasualty likes this

#16 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,324 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

I thought this was going to be about something like soil erosion or urban sprawl.

Instead...

MINDBLEACH

Please let us know if you find a brand that's strong enough to actually work. I've got plenty of brain-stains (mostly thanks to the goddamned internet) that I wouldn't mind dousing in the stuff...

• ChimX likes this

#17 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

Brain_Bleach.png

• pharmer, ChimX, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#18 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,789 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

I can't say that I'm surprised. 

After all.........it made it into a ZZ Top song.

"she likes cocaine

and flippin' out with great danes"

• Arathu, ChimX and Juthro like this

#19 ducatidave

ducatidave

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:30 AM

Haven't any you seen "Sleeping Dogs Lie" ?

#20 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:59 AM

Bats, is the Cortex thing your own?

Freakin' Brilliant!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!