• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

Im writing this as a theory only regardless of what i feel on this subject. 

But what if God has Amnesia & it started doing stupid stuff like confusing itself into thinking it is a man or woman, its brain is a computer, and we must find god to save us . 

If anyone of us were to get amnesia right now, and wandered into the woods, and joined a pack of Coyotes .

months l8r, we get discovered walking on all fours, literally acting like a coyote.  so we get tranquilized, and put into the hospital.

Our friends & family get called to come in,  what do you think will happen once we wake up ? chances our were gonna prolly growl and try to bite everyone .

Maybe months l8r we recover and regain our human memories, and possibly still have ability to communicate with the coyotes. 

What if all these alien abductions, even Psyche contacts etc, are really those beings helping us "remember" but what if the neg responses towards these things is just like the human thinking its a coyote thing .

anyone else ever come up with something like this b4 ? 

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,712 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:16 AM

We are God. All of Us. 

I liken it to being a coma patient but amnesiac fits just as well. 

Ever seen a coma patient begin to awaken? They tend to try and go back to sleep. Their vision is sensitive, their tendons and ligaments atrophied and shortened, their cognitive skills are dampened........They generally have to learn to walk and talk all over again depending upon the duration of the coma. It's a long, painful process. 

Hmmm. Kinda reminds me of our society.

I think a few of us have seen the danger at the end of the rope. Those of us who are more aware and working to "awaken" - we are the precursors of change. It's a process. 

• Arathu, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 4 others like this

#3 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

We are God. All of Us. 

Ever seen a coma patient begin to awaken? They tend to try and go back to sleep. Their vision is sensitive, their tendons and ligaments atrophied and shortened, their cognitive skills are dampened........They generally have to learn to walk and talk all over again depending upon the duration of the coma. It's a long, painful process. 

I think a few of us have seen the danger at the end of the rope. Those of us who are more aware and working to "awaken" - we are the precursors of change. It's a process. 

If u dont mind me asking when did you also come up with the We are all God ?   as of now im mostly on Humans are the Comatose/Amnesiatic God . in regards to things like plants animals to an extent it feels like they came from other realms but god turned them into matter etc or "coverted into God" , they were meant to bring God back ( like Pre or slightly post Big bang type thing in this realms "infancy" ) 

Like when we were kids and parent try to get us to come to them, but we for w/e reason are not sure if we getting grounded so we run away kinda thing, . or someone says go left but we interpret it as right etc. 

on a DMT trip was Transmuting with an elephant mammoth humanoid, and it being in me made a noise from there in minds eye was like a stream of Animals flowing in like a non violent non fear induced stampede

I wouldn't mind reading some of your Trip reports, i have feeling they were quite awesome.

L8r m8

#4 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

From the butterfly dream of Zhuangzi

How do I know that enjoying life is not a delusion? How do I know that in hating death we are not like peoplewho got lost in early childhood and do not know the way home? Lady Li was the child of a border guard in Ai. When first captured by the state of Jin, she wept so much her clothes were soaked. But after she entered the palace, shared the king's bed, and dined on the finest meats, she regretted her tears. How do I know that the dead do not regret their previous longing for life? One who dreams of drinking wine may in the morning weep; one who dreams weeping may in the morning go out to hunt. During our dreams we do not know we are dreaming. We may even dream of interpreting a dream. Only on waking do we know it was a dream. Only after the great awakening will we realize that this is the great dream. And yet fools think they are awake, presuming to know that they are rulers or herdsmen. How dense! You and Confucius are both dreaming, and I who say you are a dream am also a dream. Such is my tale. It will probably be called preposterous, but after ten thousand generations there may be a great sage who will be able to explain it, a trivial interval equivalent to the passage from morning to night.'"To the most trivial actions, attach the devotion and mindfulness of a hundred monks. To matters of life and death, attach a sense of humor."'

• Sidestreet, Aqua and Red, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#5 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,712 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:04 AM

We are God. All of Us. 

If u dont mind me asking when did you also come up with the We are all God ?   

I learned it while "tripping" on DMT. I had heard all of the platitudes like everyone else - the Beatles songs, etc - but I had never grasped any kind of real understanding in the form of experience. 

I could go on but I would just be painting my particular version of the fiction again. There really is only one Truth. We are all God. After that, things can get complicated depending upon the narrator. I prefer simple. It's much easier to maintain. 

• Alder Logs likes this

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

Mooji tells a fable about a meditator who upon reaching a supremely elevated state, finds himself at the door of God.  Knock knock. 

<voice=God> "Who's There?"  </voice>

"It is I, Lord."

<voice=God> "Go away!  There's not room for two in here."  </voice>

Crestfallen, the man finds himself back in his worldly mundane life.  He nonetheless returns to his practices and eventually reaches the supreme clarity once more, and again, he sees he is at God's door.  Knock knock.

"It is You, Lord."

<voice=God> "I have been waiting, please come in."  </voice>

• Myc, Aqua and Red, Trippy_Toes and 3 others like this

#7 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

Mooji tells a fable about a meditator who upon reaching a supremely elevated state, finds himself at the door of God.  Knock knock.

"It is I, Lord."

Crestfallen, the man finds himself back in his worldly mundane life.  He nonetheless returns to his practices and eventually reaches the supreme clarity once more, and again, he sees he is at God's door.  Knock knock.

"It is You, Lord."

I love you @alder

• Alder Logs, Juthro and SteampunkScientist like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

I love you too.

• Juthro, CatsAndBats and SteampunkScientist like this

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,455 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

"It is I, Lord."

"It is You, Lord."

I love you @alder

I love you too.

Is this exclusive?!!

;)

(I love all my 'topian family, each and every one)

[Direct Link]

• Alder Logs likes this

#10 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

Mooji tells a fable about a meditator who upon reaching a supremely elevated state, finds himself at the door of God. Knock knock.

<voice=God> "Who's There?" </voice>

"It is I, Lord."

<voice=God> "Go away! There's not room for two in here." </voice>

Crestfallen, the man finds himself back in his worldly mundane life. He nonetheless returns to his practices and eventually reaches the supreme clarity once more, and again, he sees he is at God's door. Knock knock.

<voice=God> "Who's There?" </voice>

"It is You, Lord."

<voice=God> "I have been waiting, please come in." </voice>

I love you @alder

I love you too.

Is this exclusive?!!

;)

(I love all my 'topian family, each and every one)

[Direct Link]

I don't remember, I have amnesia. *drops cat mic

#11 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,455 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

So if I were to look at the title of the thread, would that make you Bastet?

#12 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

If I had amnesia and wandered into the woods the coyotes would probably eat me.

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,418 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

No accounting for taste.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!