• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

I'm sterilizing jars tonight and am currently waiting on spore syringes that should be here in a few days so it will probably take me a little before I am caught up but doing it at different times shouldnt really matter that much as long as we're all keeping the steps along the way updated.

#22 DocOct

DocOct

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Free Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Im gonna make this my new goal ive been doing bulk for over 2 years now and havent touched a pf cake in forever

How soon are you going to be attempting this? I was thinking of trying this out. I wont have jars free until 3-4 weeks from now, though.
Ill wait a month if you will i gotta get half pint jars anyhow

• Marleyahu likes this

#23 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Im gonna make this my new goal ive been doing bulk for over 2 years now and havent touched a pf cake in forever

How soon are you going to be attempting this? I was thinking of trying this out. I wont have jars free until 3-4 weeks from now, though.
Ill wait a month if you will i gotta get half pint jars anyhow

a month works for me. I can do other things until then. I will be able to use a spore print from my Treasure coasts by then if we wait which is what I really want to do. Those Treasure Coast's seem to grow so fast I love it!

#24 DocOct

DocOct

• Free Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

lm gonna go with ye old alcabenzis, i just got an assload of new syringes today from thiesens super excited as ive been down syringes for a minute but now im set

#25 PinkMenace

PinkMenace

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

I'm in!

hmmm! I'll probably use up the last of the Redboy X I got from @coorsmikey. Still not sure what's up with the "X", I'm guessing that means it's eXtra special ;-).

• coorsmikey likes this

#26 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:56 PM

I'm in!

hmmm! I'll probably use up the last of the Redboy X I got from @coorsmikey. Still not sure what's up with the "X", I'm guessing that means it's eXtra special ;-).

Man @coorsmikey I can see I want you on my good side. What would a brother need to send you to get himself some of those Redboys????

#27 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

What a gentleman!

#28 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

I saw a post years ago in which a cake had a nylon rope passed through it. The rope passed through the cake and then through a plastic lid, held in place by a knot in the rope on the underside. The plastic lid had a wet verm layer on it before the cake was set upon it. The rope was tied to the inside of a mini greenhouse which was kept at optimum RH.
The cake fruited abundantly.
  • PinkMenace likes this

#29 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 1,990 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

The kabobs are certainly an interesting idea - never seen that one go to fruition as of yet ... I don't see how it'd really save space in the FC, but if the fruiting surface area was 100% ??? Maybe?  Would it be worth the effort and extra holes in the FC and the extra stuff?  Huh...

Good to see you're still lurking about as well, Faht - long time   :)

soliver

#30 DocOct

DocOct

• Free Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

e731ba237eeeb7b15056ae4f3e67fd4f.jpg ooooh baby, i know some of yall got syringes out the waazoo but ive never had this many 20cc's before im gonna fill one tonight, now i just gotta get ahold of some half pints and a suitable skewer
  • Soliver likes this

#31 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 1,990 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:55 PM

I purchased several dozen at Tractor Supply eons ago - I don't know if they still sell to the general public, but there's a variety of Agri-supply places online that sell 'em as well... probably amazon ...

:)

soliver

• DocOct and Marleyahu like this

#32 DocOct

DocOct

• Free Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:20 PM

I purchased several dozen at Tractor Supply eons ago - I don't know if they still sell to the general public, but there's a variety of Agri-supply places online that sell 'em as well... probably amazon ...

soliver

Yeah they still have em there, thats where i get my wild bird seed at as well i like thiesens for syringes though they have a huge variety of plastic and glass, and so manny different types of needles

#33 Marleyahu

Marleyahu

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

soliver

Yeah they still have em there, thats where i get my wild bird seed at as well i like thiesens for syringes though they have a huge variety of plastic and glass, and so manny different types of needles

Tractor supply you say? The one place I never thought to look.

#34 DocOct

DocOct

• Free Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

soliver

Tractor supply you say? The one place I never thought to look.
Yea go there plenty of stuff to be had

• Marleyahu likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!