#1 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 483 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

Grew p. cubensis GT in PF cake.  During birthing the cakes collected a bunch of pins and aborts that were trying to grow in vitro.  Dried them and ended up with about 6g.  Then picked a couple of big fresh ones that were trying to spray spores everywhere in my FC.  

So ended up starting to make tea from about 2 grams of dried plus a freshy weighing around 12g.  Put them in about 1/2 cup water, started the heat.  Mushrooms said NO!  EAT US!  So I poured them and the water into a tall cup and blended up the shrooms in the water (didn;t want to waste anything that leached into the water before I changed my mind).  Poured this into a bottle of OJ and drank it down.  Just tasted like extra pulpy OJ.

That was at about 6 pm.  By 6:20 I had to put my phone down because I couldn't type, the screen was like a cartoon with the keys all jumping everywhere.  I lay on my bed for a few minutes kind of freaking out because the come up was so fast and intense.  I wrote a note to myself that says

'it's ok, remember to SING.  it will all be over by 10pm.  you are on an adventure. 3g of mushrooms isn't that much.  just experience it.  you will be ok'  Pleased to report that this time I did not write the note on my bedspread or wall, but in a little book.

I honestly can't really describe everything and probably don't want to.  It was happening on about 4 different simultaneous channels and I can remember everything which is a strange feeling.  I will say that I wanted to be outside soon after writing that note so I grabbed my blanket and went out and lay on a sofa bed thing on my verandah.  I have a big beautiful tree in my front yard and it was raining and the wind was blowing so I had lots to look at and it was very kaliedoscopic and beautiful.  My cat came and sat on my and purred right in my face so I couldn't go anywhere or do anything silly.

I always forget when i trip what language i speak and which one is the right one to think in, and lose everything I know, where I am, what these things are, etc.  At the peak of the trip it was maybe too much so I chanted mostly in my head, maybe whispered (after all I was outside) the 100 syllable mantra of Vajrasattva.  It was a thread i held on to and finally staggered out to where i could see the edge of the labyrinth again.  

That was followed by about 2 hours of what I would describe as pleasant tripping.

I'm doing a horrible job of describing my trip, I mainly wanted to get this out there for other newbies- what you might expect from a not-too strong dose of one kind of shrooms and how to get through the parts that are too intense.  The advice to sing or in my case chant is probably the single best piece of advice I've had.  I wish I had known it before my 'bad' acid trip and I will certainly remember when I go back to Mordor for round 2 (because we all know I will).

• Coopdog, ChimX, Alder Logs and 9 others like this

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 5,126 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

thank you for the report, tails. I'm so glad it was a pleasant trip for you. We all get that nervous feeling but the mushroom always show us the way. All trips, even not so comfortable ones can teach us many things. :hug:

• Coopdog, Alder Logs and tailsmcsnails like this

#3 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,002 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

Pleased to report that this time I did not write the note on my bedspread or wall, but in a little book.

:rolleyes: Kudo's to you amigo.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#4 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

That sounded beautiful, chanting in the night rain and wind. You, the divine and the cat.

At the peak of the trip it was maybe too much so I chanted mostly in my head, maybe whispered (after all I was outside) the 100 syllable mantra of Vajrasattva.

The advice to sing or in my case chant is probably the single best piece of advice I've had.

You've got powerful spiritual tools, sincerity and respect. Mushrooms couldn't hope for better hands.

Your practices during rituals mirror those in Yage ceremonies down here. May compassion and light fill you on your journeys, and follow you after.

Thanks for posting,
Metta
-ChimX
  • Alder Logs, wharfrat, SteampunkScientist and 1 other like this

#5 Triptomemes

Triptomemes

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

The advice to sing or in my case chant is probably the single best piece of advice I've had.  I wish I had known it before my 'bad' acid trip and I will certainly remember when I go back to Mordor for round 2 (because we all know I will).

YES! I'm so glad I saw this post before tomorrow. When I used to journey with friends I always felt the urge to sing or chant but I felt like it was infringing on the the mood of everyone else so I kept it inside my head.(not an easy task!)  Now that I "go it alone" I'm really looking forward to embracing some chants like the Heart sutra or singing along with the chant from  Shpongle's "Around the world in a Tea Daze". Thanks for sharing your trip with us tails.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#6 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Black VIP
  • 483 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

it made the difference between panic and riding out the peak for me, I hope it helps you.

#7 panaho

panaho

One Grow Under My Belt!

• Free Member
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

Wait till you find out about what happens after several years of dosing. It has to do with reality which can not be learned except through the path of power. Hope you make it!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!