17 replies to this topic

#1 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

2 seedlings I had started stretched really bad....I relized that I had a light on in the other room that shone on them all night ooops.... I repotted them the one I had to burry a few inches and is still tall
....2nd and maybe 3rd leaves are comming now and I had to bend it over already as a seedling to try nd keep a weaker stem stronger Its working well ....I put the fan on it at night for a week on and off the fan was farther away say 4-5 feet and osilating back and forth dry out and sturdy up the stem

with all this help and as less touchinng the stem as possible its looking really healthy now ...light off at night ;) ...these r seeds from a bag of weed not seedy weed good weed but I do ok throwing a few stray seeds in ....got 3 seeds started I may get a girl...??
  • Juthro and Spooner like this

#2 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,367 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Iv not had luck with the bag seed I have tried. All boys. And as much as i dig dudes can I get a female!
  • wildedibles and Lakegal7 like this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

I usually get at least one female but sometimes more :) ........

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,285 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

The constant fanning will defiantly help.

Good luck on your grow, WildE :)
  • wildedibles and Spooner like this

#5 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

Thanks bud :) its starting to warm up here above freezing in the day freezing sme nights .....1 foot snow layer in most places + snow in other areas...... I cant wait to see the ground Im glad I have sprouts inside stretch or no stretch makes me happy :)
  • Juthro and Spooner like this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,285 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

We are getting above freezing during the days now, but our lows at night are still around 0*F (-17*C for my Canadian friends ;)

Aww... and as I look out the window, I see it's started to lightly snow, lol.

Though with the warmer weather most of the ice has cleared off of the main roads now, but the service road to my house is still an ice road, but I expect it too break up in the next three weeks or so... then mud and muck, until summers gravel and dust.

Edited by Juthro, 30 March 2017 - 11:59 PM.

• wildedibles, Spooner and Lakegal7 like this

#7 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

ya muck time .....then we blink and we r getting ready for winter again ;)
  • Juthro likes this

#8 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

can you find my weed in this garden pic?  It was from bag seed I think \i only planted one seed and it was a girl :) I guess \im lucky with plants :)

It had a lemon taste really good in baked goods ....I find my weed turns weedy dont get alot but its something and I can get some cookies outa it :) I know its as organic as \i can get but that dosnt always make a good smoke ....I had to cut back early last year I had people nosing around ...this is why I kept pulling off big leaves and tieing it to the vines and flowers in the veggie garden pots here :)

Attached Thumbnails

• sept 3 2016to sept 16 2016 264.jpg

• Juthro and Lakegal7 like this

#9 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,371 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:15 AM

had people nosing around ...this is why I kept pulling off big leaves and tieing it to the vines and flowers in the veggie garden pots here

Cool your very resourceful Wilds

I think I found it.
2017_4_2_0_9_3_598_PM-1.png

Edited by Hash_Man, 02 April 2017 - 11:16 AM.

• wildedibles and Juthro like this

#10 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

nope .....lol ....its in one of the back pots with the wild daga flowers and the cucumber vine ...I can make it out on the computer but I cant even see it on the tablet Im using at the moment ;)

oh forgot would that be kinda like super croping? I took most of the larger leaves off but I didnt cut the top off I tied it to the side bending her over and then the little buds at the bottom all got bigger tieing them if need be...???

Edited by wildedibles, 02 April 2017 - 11:33 AM.

• Juthro likes this

#11 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,371 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

SuperCroppings more like blunt pinching the higher stems making them able to bend over (but not break) this forces the lower growth to grow to make branches.
  • wildedibles and Juthro like this

#12 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

I remember now seeing a picture of the pinching so you can bend them over thanks :)
I just take time bending them over it takes a few days to bend them over where I wanted them to be on a well watered plant.......making more light hit the bottom branches and buds

#13 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

Here is a picture of one of the side buds a little one from the bottom :) It was a nice lemony smell very nice tasting bud :) I had to chop early as I said too many nosy people

Attached Thumbnails

• sept 3 2016to sept 16 2016 252.jpg

• Hash_Man and Lakegal7 like this

#14 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:05 AM

ok well the stretch stoped with repotting....better mix with peat and coir and poop and and and ....
anyway i dont wanna repeat ...Ive actually djusted evry time I needed more mix with what I could gett adding egg shell some type of poop either cow or worm and perlite and verm....?? cannot remmeber anything else....add this stuff to the peat mix what I could get one was mixed with coir (pro mix) and other was just peat and perlite a tiny bit....

the plants are pretty small 2 wanna be taller then the other 2 but short they need a little sun they are outdoor in the sun and I only grew them in the window.....signs are pointing to 2 female and 1 maybe female and the otherstill a little early...??

I need to repot into the last pot size with a mix I had last year had it covered up and looks healthy with new mix and more verm last year mix held too mcuh water so more perlite then verm....more egg shells for nice sturdy stem growth ( we crush them up fine ) and more baged cow poo maye a mulched layer of compost on the top?? they are still little so not sure about compost yet....maybe after they adjust to the pot change.....

these little ones will not do much I use it for a little try of smoke and food :) usually I can really smell the diff with stuff you grow yourself the smell is still alive on the plant this can never be the same in dry herbs vs fresh :) my lemon stuff last year was nice it wasnt strong or anything but the taste and smell was very nice :)....I wanna grow to eat this stuff and I may not be to afraid of seeds they r super expensive when you buy them I have 2 table spoons of hemp seeds a day so if its gonns be food anyway I may not be too fussy about a malein the yard but usually I get rid of it....add it to the back rub oil....lol
they will be under a meter but im gonna bend them over a few are aready bent over....usually growing in shadyer spaces dosnt give a whole bunch of bud so im not expecting much I want them potted incase they are given away to grow elsewhere.....
  • Spooner and Lakegal7 like this

#15 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

well I put them in new pots mixing the same mix peat and coir egg shells verm and perlite more perlite cuz the stuff I mixed in from last year has very little drainage it has topsoil in the mix this needs exrta drainage like sand or perlite ......last year has peat and very little verm and egg shells ....so I watered it and it soaked in well ...but Im a dum ass and broke one and well it broke right off when I tried to fix it ...it was only holding on by outer barklol....ooops so I put rooting powder on it and stuck it in the same pot covered the broken stem up maybe it grow back from the roots....the others are looking fine :)
  • Hash_Man likes this

#16 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

I seen a perky top :) roots are stating I didnt touch it after rooting powder and stuck it in ...up against a tree for tight support even in wind ...anyway I placed comfrey leaves in the top of the pot it did rain ...and I watered with a comfrey leaf tee fert (to stimulate fast repair growth:) makes me happy every time I use it :))

#17 Hash_Man

Hash_Man

Cranky Old Weed Codger

• OG VIP
  • 2,371 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:14 AM

That's great wildes, good vibes your way
  • wildedibles likes this

#18 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

thanks :) I checked again today and the very bottom leaves were lost but the top ones are very perky today .....the one that I have bent over has nice under growth but I have to pin her down again ...they like the sun too much and fight the weights or ties ;)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!