• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

Not sure how many of you will remember me... Haven't been on the site for about three or four years it seems.  Funny how life takes you in different directions!

Perfected the art - Panaeolus Jamaica and Penis Envy are always abundant..  It's lovely shit.  

In retrospect - and to the amateurs in particular I believe it should have always been common knowledge on here that  PE is THE cube..  Strongly encourage anyone getting into the grow to go Penis Envy.  Substantial potency difference > a cube is a cube as it turns out just ain't true.

Hoping to get into some Mexicana soon, will def need some guidance from the pros!

Anyway hoping everyone is in good shape..

Tryp

• Alder Logs, CatsAndBats and tailsmcsnails like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,341 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

Welcome home.

• tryptaminer likes this

#3 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

• OG VIP
  • 9,211 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:55 AM

Not sure how many of you will remember me... Haven't been on the site for about three or four years it seems.  Funny how life takes you in different directions!

Perfected the art - Panaeolus Jamaica and Penis Envy are always abundant..  It's lovely shit.  

In retrospect - and to the amateurs in particular I believe it should have always been common knowledge on here that  PE is THE cube..  Strongly encourage anyone getting into the grow to go Penis Envy.  Substantial potency difference > a cube is a cube as it turns out just ain't true.

Hoping to get into some Mexicana soon, will def need some guidance from the pros!

Tryp

A cube is a cube is a cube, except when it's not. :biggrin:

welcome back kotter!

• tryptaminer likes this

#4 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 121 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Is that the consensus? Is penis envy more potent?  Is there any other difference in effect, or would you just have to eat a bit more of the other strains to attain the same result?   I'm fairly new to this, and have read many times: A cube is a cube.   No?

#5 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,211 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

Is that the consensus? Is penis envy more potent?  Is there any other difference in effect, or would you just have to eat a bit more of the other strains to attain the same result?   I'm fairly new to this, and have read many times: A cube is a cube.   No?

IME/IMHO the penis envy substrains are well above par for cubensis, followed by aa+ and then all the rest of the cubensis substrains fall into a cube is a cube etc..

cubensis are the least potent of all the psilocybe species that are commonly grown on this site, woodlovers, pans, etc all have more psychoactive alkaloids than cubes IMO.

• tryptaminer likes this

#6 sparrow95

sparrow95

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 121 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Thanks Cat.   And is there a qualitative difference, or just quantitative.

#7 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

• OG VIP
  • 9,211 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

Thanks Cat.   And is there a qualitative difference, or just quantitative.

That like most potency questions, is extremely subjective. I'm sure plenty more opinions will show up.

Pans (Panaeolus cyanescens) are my favorite. 8+ hours of open eye visuals, super clean.

• tryptaminer likes this

#8 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

Tryp

hi, I'm new here but I know I've seen your avatar in many many older threads- so I thought you were still here :-).  welcome back!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!