71 replies to this topic

#61 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,425 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:52 AM

Some life we will sat around the fire Alder and I hope we'll remember.............. :meditate:

Forget some life out there in some somewhere.  We are here now, always.  The fire is warm, like our hearts.

The hardest part of knowing who we are, is looking into ourselves.

Mental illness, affects us all. We all have mental issues that arise, however, society has LABELED most as normal. It is easier to accept.

Fuckheads exist, in all nationalities, every skin color, every religion, and in every government.

If you believe the world is evil, guess what? It is! If you believe the world is good, then it is.

As many of you know, I am homeless by choice, I chose to leave societies bullshit teachings. I turned off all media and other brainwashing devices, and decided to let only MY LIFE EXPERIENCE form who I am.

If I could give all of you some advice, it would be this. Turn off the tv, the news, don't read the morning paper, and only trust what you see first hand. Try it for one day make it a point to unplug from society for just one day and I bet you will have a relaxing day.

Wow this really went all over, all I really wanted to say is this. Before we build any walls we need to drop the ones we all have around us, that we built ourselves.

Alders words are true. I just use my motto to say it.

HOMELESS BY CHOICE, AND FINNALY LIVING MY LIFE

It is hard to be honest in our self inquiry.  But it is key.  I asked myself, "what do I really know?"  Few questions have I found that have been so liberating.  And, seeing what it is in me that wants to be the knower, seeing its credentials, in honesty, this is where the unreal gets blown away.   What can be lost, except what never was?   The hardest mental illness to transcend is HPPD: Healthy Personality Personality Disorder.   My own truth, claimed by my falseness, has a very subtle way of making everything false.  

I have to own my own fuckheadedness, because when it is seen, it is seen to be no more than, no better than, my illusory specialness: all made up and believed in, in a world into which no honest inquiry had ever been admitted.   My falseness had reigned for 67 years, unquestioned.  I had worked at being a somebody, yet, as a somebody, I was helping no one, even though I had long lived my story of being helpful.   There were many good deeds, and that's fine, but there was a personally corrupted intention arising from that phony, the somebody, claiming the actions for the action hero.  

The freedom wasn't to be for me, but from me.  When I, the person, am not, I see the human condition of personhood, of intention, and see there is a way out, and the subtle ways we are kept in.  We only need to be what we already are, before we became.  It's the dance we came for, all of us.  We only go to the Grand Ball without pretension.   How many lifetimes until we truly come as we are?   This innate simplicity is the only ticket into these divine festivities. 

You all give me real hope for humanity. It amazes me how many like minded and like spirited people have congregated here. This community needs to spread their mindset and share their belief systems with the rest of the world as best we can and still keep our heads off the chopping block. Keep on doing what you do and thank you all for being just who you are. How a conversation like this turned out the way it did is a beautiful and spiritual thing.

Hats off to you all's thought processes and thank you for being in my life.

Peace...

Could it be entertained that it is not a thought process, nor a belief system?   Could this be the next channel to turn off?   There is nothing to do for any world out there.   The world in here changes and the universe is seen to be taking care of itself.  It can be a Hell of a load off, and the meaning of "Peace..."  

Mooji gives an example of a battlefield, strewn with wounded...carnage everywhere.   Into this scene walk some angels who are just passing through.   What the angels do is set right to tending to the situation at hand.   When what can be done is done, they quietly go on their way.   We don't need to be full of intention, occupied with images of potentialities and every hypothetical case our minds can entertain in order to create our own image of some perfect world.   Keep plans small.  The quiet heart is not incapable of acting when action is required.   Who are the angels here?   When, as the quiet awareness we are, what we never saw coming arrives, we will meet it in clarity. 

Even if the teevee is turned off, what of our inner channel's bleeding lead stories?   What will it take for us to be present?   It will not be our planning sessions to bring it about.  When all is noise, the quiet is there, underneath it, supporting all that is.  It's always there, and it's there for us.   Don't make effort to believe any of it.  Belief is not necessary.  What belief comes from being, that belief will serve being.   We will not spread such a belief, for no words will convey it.   Will this being spread?  Let's see.

Namasté

• Coopdog, Arathu, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#62 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:22 AM

breath.jpg

This is going to fall completely short of what actually happened when I did NOTHING but breathe last night.

It might actually belong in "storming the gates" except there was no ingestion of anything but air....and THIS thread.

It also ties into Oldbear's "wobble" for what ever reason.....I don't know what/if "something" induced or resonated or suggested this happening

Actually my gut and my head and my BEING says that NOTHING did.......it just was/is

I entered a deep state of meditation in my fashion through just breathing away everything and when I got NOWHERE

Vibrations came, at first my attention started to want to pay attention but things went away so we slipped right back to nothing

(this very difficult to describe with words and pictures)

Back to the inverted breath pattern and then

Back into nothing and after some "time" (I have no idea how long as why try to measure nothing) back comes the vibration

This time graphics show up, like the photo of the simple representation above but multi dimensional depth and way more complex

All sorts of geometry and shapes, colors (I don't have enough markers to show you the whole thing) all permeating

Filling the entire "field" but boundless, penetrating nothing and everything, like the fabric of the universe

And then it starts the WOBBLE and completely "I" am nothing but wobbling alternating morphing graphic geometry

This included wobbling sound, feelings, emotions, intellect, breath, visions...........

Even an appearance of the "mushroom voice" wobbling, all around with the wobbling everything  

EVERYTHING in NOTHING

And I never wanted anything at all

"I" completely forgot everything but was not unconscious, in fact super-conscious still falls short

When "I" returned a couple of hours were gone and it was about 3:30 AM

I felt kinda bummed at first because......I started to recognize that I was still in the place where walls are being built

But then "I" remembered that "I" can do that whenever I want and my body was tired

With NOTHING at all

I drank a large mug of ice cold water and went to bed.....as I fell asleep the scene came back and I disappeared into it wobbling away

I woke up not too long ago and I have to cut the grass today.....usually I'm a grouch about mowing the grass

Not today...I feel really freaking good......But for some strange reason

I had to come here and share this with you all......

And then read all the above additions to the thread and it made me tear up in joy.....

HOLY SHIT

I'm tingling...and I have to mow the grass........

So in place of my usual intellectual babbling I'm going to say

What ALL of you said above.......in the wobble

So what if the WALL were no WALL at all......it might just start to wobble

Or perhaps the wobble will just knock down the WALLS

I'm pretty sure I LOVE YOU ALL.......... :biggrin:

A

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#63 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,734 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:12 AM

So what if the WALL were no WALL at all......it might just start to wobble

Or perhaps the wobble will just knock down the WALLS

I'm pretty sure I LOVE YOU ALL.......... :biggrin:

A

I submit to you all that the wall, this wall,  is indeed only a construct of the mind, built by us all with the fears and hopes we have, pulling out the worst and the best of our constructed selves........

We have seen here in this thread honesty, and people speaking honestly. And we have all been respectful and listened as well as spoken. If only it was so in the world for more than a small percentage.

What makes the difference is what i love about this forum and all of you.

No physical wall exists that can not be bypassed, the danger is building walls of our constructed conciousness, that serve only to restrict our own open nature, and ability to love.

I know this wobble.......

It is the pulse of the universe, the breath of living, the vibration at all levels, and of all time, ever cycling, the circle itself, present in all.

It will indeed crumble this wall as any other, like an ocean eroding the shore.

You people give me great hope, and show the world is receptive to the time of the Rainbow Warriors...........

Let it come.

• Coopdog, Arathu, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#64 FieldTrip

FieldTrip

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

I just want to say I love everyone of you, from the bottom of my heart. How is it that we all share this emotion with complete strangers, while the rest of the world destroys itself? Are we the change? Something more than what I see on the surface is going on right now. I'm not half as good with words as you all, and I really wish I wasn't doing this from my phone because it's a pita! Boy, this is more thought provoking than any online conversation I've had in probably forever.. Thank you, all of you.

• Myc, Coopdog, Arathu and 2 others like this

#65 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,425 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

In timelessness

who actually breathes

who mows the grass

is there yet another thought

for each and every blade

which must be dealt with 

it is to laugh about

the idea of such personal involvement

If nobody has to breathe me

cannot nobody cut the grass

turn the compost

grow hair 

who is this doer

but some made-up me

the nobody before becoming attends

while something like doing happens

without a doer.  

is this what Lao Tzu tell us

Edited by Alder Logs, 10 April 2017 - 11:30 AM.

• Skywatcher, sparrow95 and FieldTrip like this

#66 FieldTrip

FieldTrip

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Grass vibrates love. I shall be more like grass.

• Skywatcher likes this

#67 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Of course I've run completely out of likes................................hahahahahaha......................as usual........... :biggrin:

No problem though I'll send it through the wobble........BIG wobbles coming atcha all........... :hug: 

A

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs and FieldTrip like this

#68 FieldTrip

FieldTrip

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Lol.. Wobbles reciprocated :D

#69 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist