Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What Kinds of Training is done in Mushroom Kingdom ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:19 AM

When I smoke Spice, it really does feel like im training in Hyperbolic time chamber . Transmuting, unlearning, unlocking new ways to use internal organs, ( noticed my tongue is starting to split/slit), speaking tongues, charging energy, remember how to use my wings, my tail, actually getting to eat real "food".

Much more. 

I wanted to ask a Mushroom user what kinds of "training" can be done in the Mushroom Kingdom ?  ( even if its something like you learned a new way to drink from a straw etc ( thats actually a phenomenom were cultured to put straw in drink and dont slurp no play etc . ) 

Im very picky when trying new "drugs" idk psyches are drugs really just higher dimensional traveling if anything. 

Friend offered me Kratom, i heard what he said bout it, googled it, and asked a few m8s on Myco chat.  Came to conclusion i wasn't interested.

in regards to Euphoria Knowing im not coming back to Hell after this incarnation is enough euphoria to pass around endlessly ( yes euphoria as in the emotion not something else. )    In regards to energy boosting, Naps and come l8 spring making Oak bark tea ( roburin E ) stacked with fresh stocks made from bones ( Mitochondria support) should be AWESOME. 

I would really like to hear Training stories on Mushroom Kingdom .    ( was gonna post in Storming the gates, but didn't since this felt more of a General discussion )

l8r all .

Edited by Final, 06 April 2017 - 07:20 AM.

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,109 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:51 AM

I find that they teach one a combination of what one seeks from them and what one needs from them. Done with purpose , respect and intent is the best way to harness what they have to offer IMHO.

• OldBear, tailsmcsnails and Final like this

#3 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,126 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

Excellent point Cat............I find that the dissolution/suppression of this IN-FORMED ego personality (which IS NOT THE REAL ME) and the resultant continued awareness on simply being is the literal infancy of experiential being who and what I really am. Once removed from the common consensus "reality" so cherished by "everyone" (I use that very loosely) I become as the child again.........trying to grasp and understand my universe around and in me.

It is training, using a very safe substance, in becoming who and what we really are............beneath/behind/around that which we have been deliberately TOLD we are..............

I become my infant/infinite................

A

• OldBear and tailsmcsnails like this

#4 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

Excellent point Cat............I find that the dissolution/suppression of this IN-FORMED ego personality (which IS NOT THE REAL ME) and the resultant continued awareness on simply being is the literal infancy of experiential being who and what I really am. Once removed from the common consensus "reality" so cherished by "everyone" (I use that very loosely) I become as the child again.........trying to grasp and understand my universe around and in me.

It is training, using a very safe substance, in becoming who and what we really are............beneath/behind/around that which we have been deliberately TOLD we are..............

I become my infant/infinite................

A

so to translate, similar to "training on Spice" but very much different. Does sound like Shrooms for you did what spice did for me, just lil different . 

however though in the way you put it it almost sounds like ,  b4 shrooms you matured into an abomination , but the Shrooms showed you your "birth rites "inheritance" "Perfect Evolution"  and that were you are going from ? 

#5 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,126 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

I matured into what the society around me said I should be, other people's definitions of what that might be. And I judged myself based upon that...yet feeling and natural instinct conflicted very much with it. The conflict was the catalyst, the mushrooms another tool and living ally............. 

I could not conform to "their" religions, I could not conform to "their" definitions of success, I did not fit into ethnic groupings, I don't see race as an issue, I don't see sex as an issue, I don't see sexuality and the great diversities as a divisional points at all, I don't fit in to the molds that I'm supposed to fit into...............so in the great loss by other definition, I found ME. Mushrooms helped me to quiet that noisy programmed me and let the other parts, the watcher that just IS, just be. But it's not confined to needing the mushrooms to do it.............I think more simply a gateway that is now opened. I stumble back into the waking ego Arathu (which of course is an alter-ego here in the OMC) but now I remember that is just an actor on a stage........... meditation is my tool of choice today...........that and Mother Nature.........

If that makes any sense at all.........

A

• Alder Logs, sparrow95, OldBear and 2 others like this

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,109 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

DMT should be used less frequently, it tends to go dark with overuse IMO.

• tailsmcsnails likes this

#7 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

DMT should be used less frequently, it tends to go dark with overuse IMO.

Not if you made friends over there  :cool: .  Its awesome .     unless you got SS symptoms then yeah that could be considered overuse.

@Arathu    Mushroom Users seem to like earth and want to Sanctify it . hmm I should say thanks their generation are the ones  that got these kind of sites ( including nexus) and entheogen e commerce up n running.  

#8 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,244 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Tho I have not tried DMT can not compare but the training I have taken away from mushrooms is how "I" can stop step back and look at "me" and laugh. Instead of here is all this other world knowledge stuffed down your minds throat leaves it now it's more of a step back look at your self and ask the "why"
  • Final likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!