Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Chocolates from hell, a cautionary tale.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 JACKOLANTERN

JACKOLANTERN

puking unicorn

• Free Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

It all started innocently enough over 8 years ago  some elves were busy making the psilos grow in abundance. 4 different varieties and a large one "just for shits and giggles" were thrown into the blender and ground into dust.

All in all each of these magical truffles had 3.5 grams in each one.  Black vulture was along for the ride to help out. He added his prayers to the magic that was brewing in the kitchen that day.

Into the blender went the 4 horsemen and ground to dust 84 dried grams.

The horsemen were:

Orissa, APE uncut, Penis envy, and malabar.

Then into a cauldron went 1/2 cup of peanut butter the "the creamy shit", 1/3 cup of ground graham cracker crumbs,  1/3 cup of honey and the dust of magic! It was mixed until a ball was formed and slightly more honey to give it a plastic consistency enough to be rolled into 24 1.5" balls. This went into the freezer of doom! till firm. Next chocolate of the darkest depths of hell was melted in a small crock pot slowly on low till smooth and then a few seed chips were added to temper it. Into a bowl was nuked till melted was white chocolate "after all we must have a balance between light and dark!

The truffles were pulled from the freezer with care in hopes someone screaming the back room "What the fuck are you doing!" soon would be there to help out with this endeavor. It was the Black vulture, breathing wisps of smoke from his beak. He then clawed at the truffles dipping them into the darkness and placing them carefully on the baking pan and then dipped his beak into the white and making striations them across the tops like a professional chocolateer. He grunted and groaned over them like Mako from Conan the Barbarian drawing mystical glyphs on his body as he applied the chocolate over the tops. I thought to myself this will be great!

They were then placed in the freezer to harden and then into little paper cups with care. A friend came over later that week to sample the wares, we each gleefully looked at these beauties and each popped one in our mouths expecting to be satisfied in our journey. The taste was excellent, Honey, peanut butter and a slight hint of earthiness. Wholesome goodness we thought... This will be fun we thought...

The ride went slowly as we put on some chill house music. Then it escalated higher and higher and higher, The walls melted the carpet marched, the heat waves from objects came into view all over everything, I then thought I have done it! I have killed myself! 9 hours of intense blastoff and then just an abrupt stop back into this plane of existence safe and sound with both of us in tears telling each other that "we will never do that again!" Nope their is no never, When you need your ass psychically handed to you these have the best kung fu around.

Black vulture laughed at us the entire time and grunted his blessings and curses...

P1020532.JPG P1020406.JPG P1020535.JPG P1020537.JPG P1040545.JPG P1020561.JPG P1020565.JPG P1020567.JPG P1020571.JPG P1020563.JPG P1020562.JPG P1020570.JPG P1020490.JPG P1020537.JPG

• Arathu, fungi2bwith, korhash and 6 others like this

#2 OGNate

OGNate

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Love the narration haha

I like how you made these, my girlfriend wants to try mushrooms but is an incredibly picky eater so I was looking for a good chocolate recipe and I think I found it.  Thanks for the great idea.

• Coopdog likes this

#3 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:02 PM

Fucking awesome!

A

#4 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:42 PM

I loved reading this you got quite an imagination.

#5 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

The talent in this community is staggering..................IMHO

A

• Coopdog, CatsAndBats and OGNate like this

#6 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,350 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

Was it just a strong 3.5 grams or was there something that caused a synergistic effect and upped the potency?

#7 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

I think mushrooms and chocolate work in synergy. I read somewhere that MJshroomer told someone to try the combo.
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#8 MLBjammer

MLBjammer

Shaman Pouch!

• 9,419 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

I have been making chocolates for years.  I don't know if the chocolates intensify the trip, but they sure are good for long-term storage and eliminating the taste.  As long as you use dark (semi-sweet) chocolate, you can easily melt it on a double boiler (just a pan with some water with another pan on top, turned to a very low setting on the stove) and then mix in your ground shrooms.  You can add other stuff to the chocolates, but the basic dark chocolate is hard to beat and tastes pretty good.

Nice post, Jack.

• Coopdog and CatsAndBats like this

#9 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,264 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

Melts in your hand...

then melts your mind...            :tongue:

• CatsAndBats likes this

#10 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,954 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

Melts in your hand...

then melts your mind...            :tongue:

tenor.gif

post-147940-0-39998700-1498051543.jpg

Dark chocolate, psilly (2.5g), salt, soy lecithin, cayenne. The kids love them. 

Attached Thumbnails

• chocolate.jpg

Edited by CatsAndBats, 21 June 2017 - 08:28 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#11 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 4,350 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

+100 for the soy lethicin!

#12 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:50 AM

I always liked Mr. T ....................... AKA, BA................

If you feed my children cayenne pepper chocolates in stead of feeding ME cyan mushroom chocolates.........

I'm leaving them there with you for the night while I tend to my mushrooms..............

Mr dark chocolate guy...........

Don't roll your eyes at me Mr................ :biggrin:  Man I'm getting old.....I sound like a freaking parent or something.........

A

#13 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,954 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

I always liked Mr. T ....................... AKA, BA................

If you feed my children cayenne pepper chocolates in stead of feeding ME cyan mushroom chocolates.........

I'm leaving them there with you for the night while I tend to my mushrooms..............

Mr dark chocolate guy...........

Don't roll your eyes at me Mr................ :biggrin:  Man I'm getting old.....I sound like a freaking parent or something.........

A

Not those kind of kids! Millennials.

• Arathu likes this

#14 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

Hahahahahahahaha..................... :tongue:

#15 phlegmbae