#461 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,800 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

Well, Jummy appears to honer is word and live by it. How strange...

#462 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:48 AM

[Direct Link]

#463 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,800 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:18 PM

[media]

[Direct Link]

[/media [
  • Myc and Alder Logs like this

#464 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,800 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:14 PM

[Direct Link]

#465 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:44 PM

[Direct Link]

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#466 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:31 AM

I saw Jimmy's announcement, and it seemed to be amicable. I hope so anyways, I've been a TYT member for some time now.
Gotta get my progressive news somewhere, WaPo sure isn't providing it...
Jimmy Dore might provide a platform, but Cenk had to do the same for Jimmy. You pay it forward.

Edited by MiltonWadams, Yesterday, 12:33 AM.

#467 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,800 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 07:19 AM

Jimmy Dore for President, or Gabbard-Dore Ticket! Oh yeah!

Bernie put out a pretty powerful ad here:

[Direct Link]

Something's got to change... Because something WILL eventually, and eventual change is usually not pleasant.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, Yesterday, 07:34 AM.

#468 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 AM

Bernie has to bail on the Democratic Party.  Our job is to learn that voting for the lesser of two evils has made the evils continually worse.  When the rare populist rises up in the Democratic Party, they are cheated by the party core, the beneficiaries of the corporate donors.  The Democrats who run on platitudes and show no honest effort to help their constituencies are the rule in the party.  So, the question is, when Bernie gets cheated again, will he leave the party?  Both major parties are corrupt to their cores.  Both are corrupted by 99+% by the same military, industrial, security state, media, interests, because the powers of each are the same few people, the ones with the controlling blocks of voting stocks in the international corporations who couldn't give a flying fuck about any particular country, much less its citizens.  When the votes finally go to a third party for the win, the two parties will likely unite and make it official that they've long been the same corrupt bastards.

#469 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:25 PM

Bernie has to bail on the Democratic Party.  Our job is to learn that voting for the lesser of two evils has made the evils continually worse.  When the rare populist rises up in the Democratic Party, they are cheated by the party core, the beneficiaries of the corporate donors.  The Democrats who run on platitudes and show no honest effort to help their constituencies are the rule in the party.  So, the question is, when Bernie gets cheated again, will he leave the party?  Both major parties are corrupt to their cores.  Both are corrupted by 99+% by the same military, industrial, security state, media, interests, because the powers of each are the same few people, the ones with the controlling blocks of voting stocks in the international corporations who couldn't give a flying fuck about any particular country, much less its citizens.  When the votes finally go to a third party for the win, the two parties will likely unite and make it official that they've long been the same corrupt bastards.

Are you saying if he isn't elected to go third party?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!