• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mostlyeager

mostlyeager

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

I made my first print on tinfoil i used alcohal to sterilize the tinfoil the cap was on. My question is afterwards when finished my print that is a G.T strain i folded the tinfoil over on the print a couple times,is this ok becase i am a lil confused becase i read smewhere about the print having to be dry or dried!? I just folded foil over on the print i hope thats ok that i did it right,please let me know if i screwed my G.T print up ok! Thanks though appreciate the right advice. Peace!

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/(^ x ^)\

• OG VIP
  • 7,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:02 PM

I made my first print on tinfoil i used alcohal to sterilize the tinfoil the cap was on. My question is afterwards when finished my print that is a G.T strain i folded the tinfoil over on the print a couple times,is this ok becase i am a lil confused becase i read smewhere about the print having to be dry or dried!? I just folded foil over on the print i hope thats ok that i did it right,please let me know if i screwed my G.T print up ok! Thanks though appreciate the right advice. Peace!

It's probably fine. The moisture may cause some spores to germinate but as long as you were super clean it shouldnt be a problem. Plus they have nothing to colonize, IMHO

Edited by CatsAndBats, 14 April 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#3 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,371 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Good lord!! Digging deep here aren't we?

IMHO this thread, considering the quality of advice given, and who it was given by, should be locked and archived. If someone needs more info, start a new thread.

If my advice is taken, I hope you will remove this post, and the others from today, from the thread.

Thanks,
Peace, and love,

Juth

Done!

https://mycotopia.ne...e-print-making/

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 April 2017 - 10:21 PM.

• MLBjammer, coorsmikey, Heirloom Spores and 1 other like this

#4 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/(^ x ^)\

• OG VIP
  • 7,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...eptic-printing/

I just wrote that. :biggrin:

• Juthro likes this

#5 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,371 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Thank you Mikey!! You rock brother!!

And thank you too, CatandBat dude, your pretty all right yourself.

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

/(^ x ^)\

• OG VIP
  • 7,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

We couldn't have timed all of that better!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!