Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Wait what? It's 420 again already? Go get high kids! It's your duty!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 476 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

I went to 420 in toronto today, just getting back my 1.5h train ride turned into a 3 hour train ride on the way back hate via. 420 was fine in toronto but it rained all day and was cold. The police has chilled out, 2 years ago it was pretty f up, they had under covers walking around with glasses that took video, they had under covers walk around with phones taking pics of peoples faces for facial recognition software (they got me, and a lot of people around me), there were under covers but none of that greasy shit this time.

Also going on in toronto are pop up dispensaries, because all the new recreational dispensaries have been raided so many times they cant keep it open. so they sell tickets for a party and release the location just before (i bought my ticket just before i left so the location had been release) makes it hard for the cops to get a warrant. was a little disappointed, lots of edibles (i have seen these at 420 rally and  im still trying to give away my 750 i made last year, so no need for those) and i tired a couple of samples i didnt feel shit, one guy selling extracts so i grabbed some shatter to try, but i was hoping for 100 kinds of bud to pick and choose from, but no bud at all, i can do better online here.

#22 Rangley

Rangley

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

35c0t3q.jpg

and I just missed the last post of 4/20.... trying to figure out how to upload a picture blazed as fuck  :weedpoke:

Hats off to Pan1  :biggrin:

Edited by Rabbittt, 21 April 2017 - 12:06 AM.

#23 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,923 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Happy 421 y'all!

Here's Method Man off of "421, the day after", song: "ya, mean?"

[Direct Link]

ya mean? gnomesayin?

Edited by CatsAndBats, 21 April 2017 - 11:59 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!