Cue

Chat Head

• OG VIP
  • 8,312 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

Anyone hear from MycoDani or BigJimmy?

What a coincidence, I just sent her a PM 10 minutes ago asking if she is OK.

She was last seen on Sept 16, 2016

"Are you OK?
Cue - Today, 11:10 AM"

Well OK 20 minutes ago.

Edited by Cue, 25 April 2017 - 10:32 AM.

• Spooner likes this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

Ive been missing Dani for a awhile now and BigJimmy?? been even longer since Ive talked with him....
Miss my girl but miss the BNL TOO!!
  • TheObserver, Brendo and Spooner like this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:46 AM

Yeah.

• Spooner likes this

#5 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

and TCO

• wildedibles and Spooner like this

#6 TyPi

TyPi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

TCO's last log in date was June of 2015.

Coorsmikey had a status update in late October of 2016 saying "TCO I see you."

It may have been a joke or something but maybe mikey has heard from them a little more recently?

• wildedibles likes this

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:51 PM

Turkey Ranch, and Tasty Beverage are over due for their status checks as well...

On a bright note, I saw Alounacara stopped in the other day, I think it was in Ms. H's 420 thread.

I do like seeing the Old Hats checking in once in awhile. It makes me feel nostalgic.
  • Coopdog, TheObserver, wildedibles and 1 other like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

A mouse-over says he peeked in last week, but his input has been missed by me.  Not the oldest timer here, but a good addition, at any rate.

sedaeng

• wildedibles likes this

#9 PsyBearknot

PsyBearknot

Psyche-Killa

• 5,437 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

STALKERS!

Just joking ya'll

Would be nice for those above to check in.
  • Arathu and wildedibles like this

#10 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:33 PM

Sometimes I wonder what happens to some of them that never come back.  Did something bad happen?  Or did they just move along, like so many others, through the years?  Maybe this place is transient for most.  Maybe its just a small fraction that stick around and check in the next day, and the day after.  Maybe once we've learned what we came here for, maybe thats it for some.  

In my case, I find it pretty interesting how long I've stayed, and how I am still learning, still seeking what I know is buried here somewhere.  I am still learning everyday, and plan to keep on doing that for awhile.  Hell, I just finally dialed in my bags, found out I can grow, even with so many failures under my belt.  I like the ol saying that failure is part of the process of success, and seeing failure as a necessary stop -over, necessary to move beyond and overcome, to get stronger, to advance...on the way to achievement.  

I find so much knowledge here, even daily, even if its just one member teaching me something new, I cherish that.  I cherish you tree huggers and your good hearts and souls.  I cherish our time in teh spirit world and how we can discuss it so well around here, all knowing what we mean, even though anyone else wouldnt have the slightest clue.  -Our common way of thinking about nature, our reverance for it, etc.  

And thats why I keep coming back for more.  But maybe others reach a certain point, where they've gotten what they wanted and go on to tinder or something totally different with all that time.  I'd like to see a thread about what brought you here, and how that learning process expanded and changed over time and where you are now, how you've evolved with what you've learned and how that helped you in your own quest, etc.  I'd like to see some of those stories...  

& I hope our friends are okay.  These arent the safest waters to play in... Hungry sharks are smelling for blood, and I worry about my brothers and sisters out there.

Edited by riseabovethought, 25 April 2017 - 03:38 PM.

• prof_it_e, Mrs.Hippie3, wildedibles and 6 others like this

#11 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

TCO's last log in date was June of 2015.

Coorsmikey had a status update in late October of 2016 saying "TCO I see you."
It may have been a joke or something but maybe mikey has heard from them a little more recently?

There was a member with a new name that spoke much like TCO and had a few other striking resemblances to the way he wrote and the knowledge he carried with him. I have no way to confirm it was him but it was enough for me to believe he is not fertilizing trees.
Dani was in chat more recently than her last log in on topia. I do believe it was November December. If I remember correctly she was dealing with some family stuff that required a lot of her energy and she plans on returning when things calm down.
  • wildedibles, Alder Logs, Juthro and 3 others like this

#12 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

Sometimes I wonder what happens to some of them that never come back.  Did something bad happen?  Or did they just move along, like so many others, through the years?  Maybe this place is transient for most.  Maybe its just a small fraction that stick around and check in the next day, and the day after.  Maybe once we've learned what we came here for, maybe thats it for some.  

In my case, I find it pretty interesting how long I've stayed, and how I am still learning, still seeking what I know is buried here somewhere.  I am still learning everyday, and plan to keep on doing that for awhile.  Hell, I just finally dialed in my bags, found out I can grow, even with so many failures under my belt.  I like the ol saying that failure is part of the process of success, and seeing failure as a necessary stop -over, necessary to move beyond and overcome, to get stronger, to advance...on the way to achievement.  

I find so much knowledge here, even daily, even if its just one member teaching me something new, I cherish that.  I cherish you tree huggers and your good hearts and souls.  I cherish our time in teh spirit world and how we can discuss it so well around here, all knowing what we mean, even though anyone else wouldnt have the slightest clue.  -Our common way of thinking about nature, our reverance for it, etc.  

And thats why I keep coming back for more.  But maybe others reach a certain point, where they've gotten what they wanted and go on to tinder or something totally different with all that time.  I'd like to see a thread about what brought you here, and how that learning process expanded and changed over time and where you are now, how you've evolved with what you've learned and how that helped you in your own quest, etc.  I'd like to see some of those stories...  

& I hope our friends are okay.  These arent the safest waters to play in... Hungry sharks are smelling for blood, and I worry about my brothers and sisters out there.

This ^^^

It reminds me of one of the best murals ever (and I know graff and murals) and made me homesick for Texas. Mycotopia is all about love.

post-147940-0-33242300-1493173390.png

Attached Thumbnails

• I love you so much.PNG

Edited by CatsAndBats, 25 April 2017 - 09:51 PM.

• wildedibles and TyPi like this

#13 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

I'm sure they'll check in again eventually. I took a long vacation, myself, but I've been doing well. I like to think they're just occupied with other stuff in life.

• wildedibles and Spooner like this

#14 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

Dani has a history of sensing that people are talking about here, or she picks up the vibe that she is missed. It wouldn't surprise me if she popped in soon. Tap your heals three time while saying Mycodani and she may appear.
  • wildedibles, Skywatcher and Spooner like this

#15 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

Thanks I will try that :) MycoDani BNL tap....MycoDani BNL tap tap...MycoDani BNL Tap tap tap ......
:) Love ya girly just kidding on the BNL ;)
  • Spooner likes this

#16 ChimX

ChimX

Spiritual Forager

• Free Member
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

Freaky, Rhyno, and Shroomette...

Vibes to all the MIA's!!!

-Metta
ChimX
  • wildedibles, Juthro and Spooner like this

#17 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

Sometimes I wonder what happens to some of them that never come back. Did something bad happen? Or did they just move along, like so many others, through the years? Maybe this place is transient for most. Maybe its just a small fraction that stick around and check in the next day, and the day after. Maybe once we've learned what we came here for, maybe thats it for some.

In my case, I find it pretty interesting how long I've stayed, and how I am still learning, still seeking what I know is buried here somewhere. I am still learning everyday, and plan to keep on doing that for awhile. Hell, I just finally dialed in my bags, found out I can grow, even with so many failures under my belt. I like the ol saying that failure is part of the process of success, and seeing failure as a necessary stop -over, necessary to move beyond and overcome, to get stronger, to advance...on the way to achievement.

I find so much knowledge here, even daily, even if its just one member teaching me something new, I cherish that. I cherish you tree huggers and your good hearts and souls. I cherish our time in teh spirit world and how we can discuss it so well around here, all knowing what we mean, even though anyone else wouldnt have the slightest clue. -Our common way of thinking about nature, our reverance for it, etc.

And thats why I keep coming back for more. But maybe others reach a certain point, where they've gotten what they wanted and go on to tinder or something totally different with all that time. I'd like to see a thread about what brought you here, and how that learning process expanded and changed over time and where you are now, how you've evolved with what you've learned and how that helped you in your own quest, etc. I'd like to see some of those stories...

& I hope our friends are okay. These arent the safest waters to play in... Hungry sharks are smelling for blood, and I worry about my brothers and sisters out there.

Great Idea :) Identifying mushrooms brought me here :) ......so theres still luck for me learning how to grow mushrooms too?? :) .......and Love ya all too XOXOXOXOX .....you will never get rid of me Im planing to be part of the furnature :)

My buddys that havent checked in in a bit well its weird but I feel thier vibes when I need them, or when Im enjoying things I know that they would like ....its almost like the internet connection brings need feelings and vibes and we think about people differently ...not really knowing everyhitng about someone or even seeing a face brings new perspective and a different way of caring about someone .....I feel your vibes you guys and gals :) I know you feel mine Im poking you in the butt :) LMAO

Edited by wildedibles, 25 April 2017 - 10:41 PM.

• coorsmikey, Arathu, ChimX and 2 others like this

#18 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

What about Mrs.Hippie3? She likes to pop in once and a while. Sure wish she speak up more when she did. I saw her logged in earlier in this thread. Mah you are missed too! Don't be to shy to say Hi!

Edited by coorsmikey, 25 April 2017 - 11:36 PM.

• PsyBearknot, wildedibles, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#19 MLBjammer

MLBjammer

Shaman Pouch!

• 9,424 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:14 AM

I texted with Dani a few months ago.  She is doing okay.  I am not sure why she doesn't come to the site much, but she's all right.

TCO--no idea what is up with him?

• wildedibles and Juthro like this

#20 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

Thanks I will try that :) MycoDani BNL tap....MycoDani BNL tap tap...MycoDani BNL Tap tap tap ......
:) Love ya girly just kidding on the BNL ;)

Her random BNL is still on the most "liked" content page :biggrin:

https://mycotopia.ne...2015/?p=1238348

• wildedibles likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!