8 replies to this topic

#1 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,519 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

Just thought I would share this......It's in dutch but there are english subtitles....quite interesting if its true..

[Direct Link]

#2 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Wow.  Thanks for that glimpse behind the curtain.  Luciferians, eh?  Child sacrifice?  Jesus.  With all the money and power in the world, they see themselves as Vampire gods.  I wish I could take those fuckers down.  They've plundered us long enough.  Interesting how they clue us into our last vestige of hope- that we just dont stand up for ourselves...and that if we just did that, we'd overpower their devious asses.  Could we stand up for ourselves against the very concept of civilization needing (or wanting) a small group with so much financial control over most of the others?  Equity just gets farther and farther away.

Here's more about the Panama Papers if you missed it

https://mycotopia.ne...-panama-papers/

Could we at some point assume its obvious negligence, since so much poverty and modern slavery exists and thrives while their excessive profits exponentially skyrocket through war and weapons exchanges that perpetuate war profiteering and more poverty and slavery?  I mean if law isnt for stopping such activities as those, what is it for?  I know we're talking multinational companies with headless boards of directors who can never be held responsible, but if it isnt the very reason for international law and the sole responsibility of the greatest military superpower (i.e. US) to curb such fascism, then what good is it?  I would think any general worth their salt, might see a security threat for so few psychopaths to have so much global power concentrated into such an illegal (and nefarious) predatory financial monopoly.  Those finance wizards know how to split it up, move it around (like that old con -game), step on it on the way through, and send it back out clean as a whistle, plus profits too.  But they know they are going down as soon as we stand up for ourselves.  Its just a question of when we will.

Edited by riseabovethought, 26 April 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#3 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

The control has been so intricately interwoven, society as a whole has no idea how little freedom we have. I think the whole thing needs to collapse. This project has failed. Time to scrap it an start over.
Elected officials will never fix it. Just not possible. Elections offer the populous the illusion that they have some input.

Had more to say, but the coffee ain't working yet.

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,668 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

I didn't read the subtitles. Not easy for me.  But, who is this 'them' and 'we?' 

#5 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

They Live!
  • fungi2bwith likes this

#6 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:42 AM

8 reasons you need to watch They Live!

[Direct Link]

Exploring They Live

[Direct Link]

They Live Is A True Story

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 26 April 2017 - 11:44 AM.

• -=Zeus=- and fungi2bwith like this

#7 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Maybe There's A Simpler Way; Crisis As Opportunity

[Direct Link]

Edited by riseabovethought, 26 April 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#8 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

Consume!

#9 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,519 posts