22 replies to this topic

#21 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,798 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

Bridgesii are said to contain an MAOI, a known anti-depressant so it stands to reason a mood uplift is probable. And look at a diagram of an MDMA molecule and then a mescaline molecule - very very similar. The similarity might explain the energy boost.

But how long could microdosing work before the body gets used to an "entry level"  dose and require an ever increasing amount to accomplish the same mood improvement? A tolerance must develop? Especially to the speediness element.

There are a handful of threads on microdosing lately but nobody has mentioned doing this long enough to have noticed an increasing tolerance.

Tywin, do you perchance have a photo of a 25 gram slice of Bridgesii? I'm guessing one could peel the green outer skin off that slice, wrap it in a small piece of bread, gulp that down, and follow it with a tablet of digestive enzyme to keep any chewing upleasantness at bay.

Edited by pharmer, 14 January 2018 - 11:34 AM.

#22 TyWin1010

TyWin1010

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

So, it's been a long while since I originally posted this.  Got side tracked with a lot of family stuff.   Anyhow, I continued this experiment for about a month spacing my microdoses out every few days.  The goal was to see if the microdosing days were better than my non dosing days.  Ultimately 25 grams didn't really do anything for me excluding the first couple attempts which I believe to be placebo effects. 

I ended up increasing my dosage to 30 grams however at that point the cactus was noticeably active within me.  Although pleasant, I was unable to get any work done.  I found myself constantly staring off into nothing contemplating the nature of things.  Microdosing T-Bridge would be great for meditation, but for me not so much for sitting in front of a computer all day writing code.

• Skywatcher likes this

#23 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,798 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:39 AM

If my math is correct 30 grams of wet Bridge would purify down to 300mg of concentrate - hardly qualifying as a microdose given that 500mg is considered a "dose" for an average sized man and enough to get to 3-4 on the Shulgin Scale.

God bless anybody who could do that dose and sit in front of a computer for any length of time  :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!