100 replies to this topic

#81 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:41 AM

The bins last a while for sure.  They are harder to colonize but the ones that do have spectacular results.  The later flushes seem to have the giant fruits which seems to be confirmed in other threads.

This latest giant will be almost a full quarter when dried.  And it looks just as strong as a smaller one judging by the bluing on it.  I think its a wives tale that the small fruits have just as much potency as the larger forms.  You can't tell me that eating this fucker is gonna be the same as eating it when it was only an inch tall.  If that were true magic mushrooms would be too unpredictable in strength to even fuck with.

This latest giant would have got bigger but the cap was starting to break and I'm a purist for quality.

I just skimmed your thread and I think that you're pulling those fruits too soon. With penis envy don't pull them until they either look sick, or a show noticeable halt in growth, like five days worth. IMHO of course.

#82 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

The bins last a while for sure.  They are harder to colonize but the ones that do have spectacular results.  The later flushes seem to have the giant fruits which seems to be confirmed in other threads.

This latest giant will be almost a full quarter when dried.  And it looks just as strong as a smaller one judging by the bluing on it.  I think its a wives tale that the small fruits have just as much potency as the larger forms.  You can't tell me that eating this fucker is gonna be the same as eating it when it was only an inch tall.  If that were true magic mushrooms would be too unpredictable in strength to even fuck with.

This latest giant would have got bigger but the cap was starting to break and I'm a purist for quality.

I just skimmed your thread and I think that you're pulling those fruits too soon. With penis envy don't pull them until they either look sick, or a show noticeable halt in growth, like five days worth. IMHO of course.

It pains me bro.  It seriously does.  I'm a perfectionist though.  The rocket is the prime form of any mushroom.  So that is what I go for.

I'm gonna try hard to let some go till they keel over dead.  Seriously I am.  Plus with my spores for life thread I've got some Penis looking like its gonna start to go soon and with those of course the idea is to let them go full sporulation.  So I've got that going for me.

And as I've said before I'm hesitant to give anyone a mushroom weighing ten ounces.  The temptation is to eat it down in one gulp.  I've warned people before and some have a tendency to not take my warnings seriously.  So it remains what are you really gonna do with a ten ounce mushroom?

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_0134.JPG

• CatsAndBats and wordman like this

#83 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:59 AM

Did somebody
Say penis?
# 1 fan right here..
Eeeeeeew... You know what I mean
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#84 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

Biggest to smallest.

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_0160.JPG
  • SAM_0155.JPG
  • SAM_0156.JPG

• MungoFungo and CatsAndBats like this

#85 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

They look like fun...

• CatsAndBats and OldBear like this

#86 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,768 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:32 PM

Interesting topic. I like my penis quiet. And hard.

Perhaps it was a mental block that I missed all of these peni threads. I suppose I am a little more open to them now lol.

• CatsAndBats, MsBehavin420 and wordman like this

#87 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

Awesome!

Which prompts reciprocation and that's where the 69 came from kids........right on!

A

Or the 68. Which means I'm tired and I owe you one...
  • onediadem likes this

#88 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:34 PM

Awesome!

Which prompts reciprocation and that's where the 69 came from kids........right on!

A

Awesome!

A

I prefer 77

https://www.urbandic...ine.php?term=77

#89 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,768 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:01 PM

Thats just lazy sex lol.

• Juthro and CatsAndBats like this

#90 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:48 PM

I took some of the fresh penis pictured and tossed it all in a blender with peppermint schnapps.  I let it sit for an hour then strained it out and put it in a sprayer.  I proceded to spray my entire house with it.  I sprayed the cat.  I sprayed my chair.  I sprayed everything.

I didn't leave the house for two days.

Would I do it again?  HELL YEAH!

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_0207.JPG
  • SAM_0202.JPG
  • SAM_0195.JPG

Edited by OysterFarmer, 23 February 2018 - 03:49 PM.

• whitethumb, CatsAndBats and wordman like this

#91 whitethumb

whitethumb

poisoned beauties

• OG VIP
  • 1,045 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

nice!! they look like a chode lol
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#92 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

Thats just lazy sex lol.

I pretend I'm competing in "skeleton" racing. USA! USA! USA! *cue up olympic music

Edited by CatsAndBats, 23 February 2018 - 06:20 PM.

#93 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

This is how I like to consume them.  Chop them up in little bite size pieces and consume throughout the day.  I often consume upwards of an eight just like this but I balance it out so I don't get a big rush all at once.

I'm finding like this I am getting a lot more done and don't sink into my depressions if I do this on a daily basis.

I am really thinking I'm just gonna stick with growing only PE.  I'm at the point I think I'm gonna be cutting off everyone I know.  Both due to personal experiences and reading others experiences on here.  So listening to people bitch because they don't like this strain or that strain won't be an issue in the future.

After years of experience with this I think its fair to say people who complain about a strain are really speaking to some underlying issue they have.  People who say that it hurts their tummy have butt problems often serious ones that need to be addressed.  People who say it affects their mind badly have underlying mental issues, etc

Penis envy produces so much more than other strains and at such higher potency I don't see the purpose of growing anything else now.  Other than the cyans which is still my fav strain but its seasonal.

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_0247.JPG
  • SAM_0245.JPG

#94 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:28 PM

This is the first one that was too heavy to weigh.  Scale maxed out.

Attached Thumbnails

• SAM_0543.JPG

Edited by OysterFarmer, 19 April 2018 - 01:28 PM.

• onediadem likes this

#95 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,468 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Holy shit lol are you going to cut it up into 'dosages'? and weigh them?

#96 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:41 PM

Holy shit lol are you going to cut it up into 'dosages'? and weigh them?

Not really sure.  Anymore I mostly just dry them and cut them up into pieces then sit them in a bowl by my easy chair.  I eat them all day.

I'm pretty much done giving any away anymore.  Nothing good ever came of it.

• onediadem likes this

#97 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

Dried out it came out to about 3/4 of an ounce.

#98 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

And as I've said before I'm hesitant to give anyone a mushroom weighing ten ounces.  The temptation is to eat it down in one gulp.  I've warned people before and some have a tendency to not take my warnings seriously.  So it remains what are you really gonna do with a ten ounce mushroom?

Ten ounces?!?!?!?

#99 wordman

wordman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Interesting topic. I like my penis quiet. And hard.

Perhaps it was a mental block that I missed all of these peni threads. I suppose I am a little more open to them now lol.

my penis is very quiet...but due to all the meds I have to take, it never gets high and hard any more. I am left with delicious memories. But I am not completely dead...I flirt with every pretty girl I see. I'm in a wheelchair, and that gives me a certain advantage!

Edited by wordman, 02 May 2018 - 05:03 PM.

#100 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,768 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:04 PM

Flirting is awesome! And remember, it isn't over till it's over! So go get em tiger!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!