44 replies to this topic

#41 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

no bunnies yet and its been 40+ days .....shes been offered to go to the neighbours house for a sleep over I think that might e a good idea ;)
  • Juthro likes this

#42 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,276 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

where are the baby bunnies?

• wildedibles likes this

#43 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:24 PM

She has no baby bunnies this time ...... she needs to go for a sleepover still to see if that work ....or we need another plan aka guinney pigs next year with the mix ums rabbit he is really friendly .... dorathy well shes a real bitch gggrruuuntting charging scratching back and front legs ....well lol shes my girl I guess ......lol
  • Spooner likes this

#44 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:14 AM

I bought a female rabbit New Zealand / flemish giant mix shes a beauty
she was born pretty much black I was told and now she has hairs of color here and there beautiful brown white on black ...shes a big girl :)

Edited by wildedibles, 01 September 2017 - 02:34 AM.

• Spooner likes this

#45 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,514 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

ok Ive had the 2 newzeland rabbits together for what 2 months now or so and I have the new giant rabbit together with them for almost a month now
....I have the black Doathy rabbit pulling her fur now I have many baskets and they all have a sleeping area maybe have baby rabbits soon
.....they are on the floor in my portch its blocked off and the rabbits can getinto areas I cant so they have safe feeling sleeping areas where they babies can hide so I may have to wait till they come see me
....they are more of a colony now and Dorathy is much happier :) I can pet her now and Mixums is really happy still giving the Dog Po kisses when he sees him lol soo funny Po cant get over the dressor in the way but mixums will stretch up to see Po then run away after a sniff kiss :)lol
....Autom the new Rabbit is getting less shy now she didnt want to hang with the other 2 at first and now shes eating with them and coming out when I come in with food and water :)
.....since the weeds are not as plentyfull now I have the rabbit kibble now LOL and still try and find some treats for them :) with the garden lettuce getting old and carrots and tops beet tops they still get lots of veg
....went to the store today and they get rid of the gross veggies in the morning so if I want these for the rabbits come this winter I will talk to the produce guy hes good when I had guinney pigs before he would load me up with good stuff for them :) so lots of treats for winter too
  • Spooner likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!