wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

https://beta.theglob...obeandmail.com

http://www.metronews...is-ontario.html

I was surprised that the pharmacy had a paper warning people if they use street drugs that this carfentanil is being mixed with cocaine......someone in the area was sent to emergency room from signs of overdosing ....cops checked his car and found coke I thought there be more to it then that no one gets that messed up on just coke and sure enough there was this new drug mixed in there causeing the guy problems......I think its a good thing that the pharmacy is steping up warning people even if they r breaking the law buying street drugs they deserve to be warned that there is something else in what they think they r getting ....I do believe that when they took oxys off the shelf and made them neo oxys so you cannot crush them that it was fentanol that filled the void.....not herion, herion is harder to find here ..........
  • Skywatcher, Juthro, Spooner and 3 others like this

#2 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

I'm not sure what Pharmy talk falls under, but thanx for the warning.

It seems it would be a grey area right up there with RC talk?....not sure how to gauge these RC chem talk rules......we can talk about LSD, and DMT, but 1p-lsd talk is banned as well as anything else it seems, so I'm not sure about pharmy talk.....I guess it's all discretion? 

Cocaine is a helluva drug.....But if you live right next to the border, It's all trash....cut with all kinds of bullshit.....so strange.....When I lived in Indiana, we could get fish scale quality Coke for cheap cheap.....but now, living next to the border.....It's double the price and at 1/16th the quality.....

I don't trust any drugs that I don't make myself anymore anyways..... To many dumbed down people out there to be smart enough about it.....God....Palm to face....Society is going to shit.....

• wildedibles and Juthro like this

#3 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

ya I was wondering after I posted it ...not sure if this is RC talk oro not ...I just wanted to give people the heads up .....If this needs to come down Mod's I understand and sorry for posting it I just dont wanna anyone to get sick....or worse...

Edited by wildedibles, 28 May 2017 - 11:44 AM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,871 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

I don't think this qualifies as an RC discussion. The chemicals weren't manufactured on a "let's see what this does" basis. 

A valid, public announcement - or warning - that street drugs are being adulterated with pharmaceutical opioids seems worthy of mentioning.

This is the same problem they were having with heroin overdoses back in the day. A product called "china white" was introduced to the heroin culture. When cut properly, it was preferable to heroin. Get the mix wrong and you wind up with dead, former customers. The pharmaceutical drug methylfentanyl was the culprit. 

• wildedibles, Skywatcher, Juthro and 1 other like this

#5 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,509 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

Fentanyl, in one form or another had killed a lot of people, this latest form is also on the streets here pressed into fake roxies.
  • wildedibles likes this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,727 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

This is some scary shit. Here is the excerpt from WildE's article that really got my attention.

A tiny 20-microgram dose of the drug -- smaller than a poppy seed -- is enough to kill an average person. It is considered to be at least 100 times as toxic as fentanyl.

• wildedibles and Spooner like this

#7 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,509 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:11 PM

That the big cause, not many people equipped to accurately dose that small. The death we had locally came from an OD on a quarter of a fake roxie.
  • wildedibles likes this

#8 Defiance

Defiance

Trainee

• OG VIP
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

Well I mean it was probably in dope and not coke, since it's a super-powerful opioid.

It was legal in China until March 1 of this year, and pretty available online if you happen to speak the language.

Maybe full legalization would cut down on the number of distributors who feel the need to doctor their products in order to make a buck off of addicts.

I used to know a guy who would happily churn meth and nasty rc cathinones out of his lab, but wouldn't touch high explosives or the fentanyl family because they're such a hazard. With a 20 ug dose, one little spill could end you. The vapors coming off of a runaway flask of the stuff can kill you or knock you out for hours.

I always bought the patches when I could though. Shit's relaxing.

Edited by Defiance, 28 May 2017 - 01:34 PM.

• wildedibles likes this

#9 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:53 PM

Yes thats the scary part it was bad before but this carfentanil is meant to take elephants down for surgery or something so ya cutting the dose for a human there is no safe dose with this stuff if your looking at the size of a poppy seed

I thought mixing uppers and downers isnt safe anyway .........and yes Coke is hard to find around here they tell ya its coke but nope I think getting it threw a few borders is hard to get it to Canada these days

I was perscribed the fentanol patch for pain last year the new rule was to hand in all used patches to get new ones so people could not abuse them......that was fine for me as I used them as perscribed but man oh man I spent the whole summer sick and I didnt notice any pain relief from it at all go up on the dose and got sicker ....so I stoped and went threw withdrawls the sickness and pain isnt worth trying it again
.....they say oxys made people overdose too but not nearly as much as I see this happening with fentanol or any of its dirivitives......some people will get stuck on opiates they will gravitate to them for thier pain relief weaather it be physical or mental/emotional .....but there is many people that abuse them to feel the high and this can get dangerous as the tollerance ......its hard for many people suffering with addiction but there is people with chronic pain that do need a pain killer that works and we really havent come up with anything that works besides the poppy family
  • Coopdog likes this

#10 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

I don't think this qualifies as an RC discussion. The chemicals weren't manufactured on a "let's see what this does" basis. 

A valid, public announcement - or warning - that street drugs are being adulterated with pharmaceutical opioids seems worthy of mentioning.

This is the same problem they were having with heroin overdoses back in the day. A product called "china white" was introduced to the heroin culture. When cut properly, it was preferable to heroin. Get the mix wrong and you wind up with dead, former customers. The pharmaceutical drug methylfentanyl was the culprit.

Thanks for checking in :) Myc I don't want to break the rules and that clears it up for me ......I seen on the TV that if some people hear that the drug of choice is causing Overdoses people want that stuff cuz its good ....shake my head dont know how true this is but these people seem like there out for a death wish

we need more hard reduction plans people that are addicted to this stuff need help not put into jail or looked at with shame cuz they have a problem they need help and some wont get it cuz they get looked at like they are at the worst of the worst out there .....or stupid rules stating that they need to be sober for a week before they can get into a treatment center ....what?? if they could be sober for a week they could finish it on thier own and not need help....we need to help thoes that cannot get sober but want the help I hear these people get rejected from clinics cuz they have had drugs in the last few days they were told to come back when they can get sober?? this makes no sense to me ....I dont know how or what rules to change but I know the ones we have suck and are just making more problems not less
  • Defiance likes this

#11 Defiance

Defiance

Trainee

• OG VIP
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

Oh wow, yeah passing this stuff off as coke is twice as bad. That would be a shitty surprise. At least when you buy dope you already know you're getting a super-addictive opiate. 

e: and just for good measure, in the US carfentanyl is Schedule II while weed is still Schedule I.

Edited by Defiance, 28 May 2017 - 02:20 PM.

• Coopdog, wildedibles, Spooner and 1 other like this

#12 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:33 PM

Oh wow, yeah passing this stuff off as coke is twice as bad. That would be a shitty surprise. At least when you buy dope you already know you're getting a super-addictive opiate. 

e: and just for good measure, in the US carfentanyl is Schedule II while weed is still Schedule I.

ya good point there some people will buy coke here and there and not all the time for a "treat" but ya getting this stuff is way diff and might get others addicted to something they didnt want anyway
....this for certian pusher dealers is good profit as getting a tiny bit of this stuff and cutting it down can make you lots of money ........no wonder some people are getting kits to check thier drugs they get so they know what they r doing
  • Spooner likes this

#13 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,727 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

Anyone remember when Russia used this type of drug aerosolized, to knock out a bunch of Chechens hostage takers at a theater in Moscow. It worked a little too well and killed a bunch of the hostages.

https://en.wikipedia..._hostage_crisis
  • wildedibles and Heirloom like this

#14 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:01 PM

What?? thanks for posting bud but I dont like that idea

I do believe that poppies have had a long history used in war for pain and truth?? I think make you talk?
but wow ......this world is so fd up some times ......

#15 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,714 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Damn them anyhow. I believe these dealers cutting their product with any sort of fentanyl should be charged with murder. Fentanyl laced heroin killed off half the people I grew up with in a year and a half, then it went away and came back as pressed bootleg oxy's and killed a bunch more people. This is in Central Ohio, and even killed my best friends wife that he had seven kids with. SMH with sadness.

Why the hell would someone put an opioid in cocaine? I don't use powdered drugs in any form anymore, but sure hate to see this happening as I know plenty of people who do. I never understood why someone would lace something with a different drug in the first place. It just costs more money to put that in there, you know? Maybe the gov't that I believe imports a lot of this is trying to thin the herd of their user base? Street drugs are risky business nowadays and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Peace...

• wildedibles and Spooner like this

#16 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

Damn them anyhow. I believe these dealers cutting their product with any sort of fentanyl should be charged with murder. Fentanyl laced heroin killed off half the people I grew up with in a year and a half, then it went away and came back as pressed bootleg oxy's and killed a bunch more people. This is in Central Ohio, and even killed my best friends wife that he had seven kids with. SMH with sadness.

Why the hell would someone put an opioid in cocaine? I don't use powdered drugs in any form anymore, but sure hate to see this happening as I know plenty of people who do. I never understood why someone would lace something with a different drug in the first place. It just costs more money to put that in there, you know? Maybe the gov't that I believe imports a lot of this is trying to thin the herd of their user base? Street drugs are risky business nowadays and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Peace...

WELL said bud ......this is the point tho this stuff is cheaper and easier to get if they can send it threw something as small as a match box ...they were using thoese dry packs for leather and dried goods something that small can make a bunch for cheap ....making money like this they should be charged with murder if they know what they are getting rid of ....stuff can go threw so many hands that maybe not everyone knows this is why putting the info out there is a good thing .......ive been told by people here that its been around for a while but in diff forms .....
  • Spooner likes this

#17 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

I remember Juthro
  • wildedibles and Juthro like this

#18 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:33 AM

Grey death is what's going around in place of heroin these days....a mix of elephant tranqs, fentanyl, morphine, and heroin....and I think some other shit in that mix as well....

• wildedibles likes this

#19 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up WildE, and kudo's to pharmacy for warning their customers.

in the US carfentanyl is Schedule II while weed is still Schedule I.

Ignorance is dangerous, especially in lawmakers.

• wildedibles likes this

#20 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,280 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:23 AM

Thanks for the heads up WildE, and kudo's to pharmacy for warning their customers.

in the US carfentanyl is Schedule II while weed is still Schedule I.

Ignorance is dangerous, especially in lawmakers.

ya they need to change weed that way there is medicinal benifits to weed ....they need to keep the other stuff for elephants thats the only way its medicinal.......
  • Spooner likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!