32 replies to this topic

#21 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

I would like to say something about addictions .....The other day I seen one of thoes in memory paper at the grocery store....the man looked really young I wanted a closer look...........shit 28 years old .....sudden death......please give donations to mental health .wait a min I know thhhis guy...not friends with but I know who he is ......he was in the loop with people I had to start keeping outa my loop cuz they were getting ino drugs that I m not into ......like the drug mentioned here I cannot say for sure but he may have gooten into this drug but they wont say that on his card ....family has the right not to get into details and I respect that.....

....Buddy I hope you have found some peace ....
  • Juthro likes this

#22 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:57 PM

Wow! That is enlightening. Personally, I wouldn't touch any powdered street drugs with a ten foot pole. I don't understand why a dealer would substitute an Opioid for Cocaine???? It just doesn't make sense. Or was this stuff actually mixed with the cocaine intentionally? Decades ago, when I was a young lad, I lived in a house where myself, and 2 other folks worked in 3 different  pharmacies. One of them had brought home a small vial of  "Brompton's Mixture" that they had been tasked with making per a doctor's prescription. I may be crazy, but I ain't no fool. None of that shit for me, thank you! It's an obscure elixir made with varying amounts of Morphine, and Cocaine. Or as it is in Great Britain, Heroin, and Cocaine. Supposedly used for terminal cancer patients exclusively, and rarely ordered even for that! I always wondered if the doctors ordered that stuff to kill pain, or if terminal patients simply asked their doctors for it for a speedball effect??? Maybe that's exactly what this dealer was trying to replicate??? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was actually marketed to folks as exactly that!

• wildedibles likes this

#23 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,352 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

I don't understand why a dealer would substitute an Opioid for Cocaine???? It just doesn't make sense.

It is not as uncommon as you might think. https://en.wikipedia...peedball_(drug)
  • wildedibles and PJammer24 like this

#24 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

Ya its mixed with the coke ....but I have heard of white pwd around here latley called speed .....
....a frriend that I talked to about this she was into needles long long ago and she said they used to do an upper and a downer in the needles .....this in it self is a bad combo uppers and downers have diff they shouldnt be mixed from what I hear it can kill ya just mixing ??
.....I think coke is harder to find and now that the oxy's are gone neo (not crushable) there is nothing but meth and its not much around here we dont have a prob with it around here like some of you inthe states have ......mixing it with other stuff makes more .......it just shouldnt be happening .....war on drugs just brings out more dangerous drugs!!

I have heard that cocaine can be perscribed but I know they dont do that often at all ....I have heard of dentists perscribing it too prob for cancer in the mouth or something really painful....it is a good pain killer but one thats not worth getting into trouble over none of this stuff is or worse loosing your life over trying to get rid of pain

we need better ways for people to get rid of thier pain ....living with chroic pain I feel for thoes that are addicted to pills cuz they have chronic pain .....everything good that we have right now you have to almost look like a criminal going to fill a perscription....when you do get on good meds that work for pain usualy you get used to them quick so you have to cut bak and suffer for a few then start over again or keep going up and get addicted and end up really hurting yourself eventually.......suffer or die shouldnt be what we have in store when we have a chronic pain condition!!
  • Juthro likes this

#25 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

I don't understand why a dealer would substitute an Opioid for Cocaine???? It just doesn't make sense.

It is not as uncommon as you might think. https://en.wikipedia...peedball_(drug)

Here is a quote from the wikipedia page
"Cocaine acts as a stimulant, whereas heroin/morphine acts as a depressant. Co-administration is meant to provide an intense rush of euphoria with a high that is supposed to combine the effects of both drugs, while hoping to reduce the negative effects, such as anxiety, hypertension, palpitations and other common side effects of stimulants and sedation/drowsiness from the depressant. While this is somewhat effective, as one drug (the CNS stimulant) triggers the sympathetic nervous system and the other (the CNS depressant) triggers the parasympathetic nervous system, the two systems that regulate the fight-or-flight and rest-and-digest responses, respectively, and simultaneous activity of the two pathways is what normally keeps one's body in natural homeostasis, there is an imperfect overlap in the effects of stimulants and depressants. Additionally, by suppressing the typical negative side-effects of the two drugs, the user may falsely believe they have a higher tolerance, or that they are less intoxicated than they actually are. This can cause users to misjudge the intake of one or both of the drugs, sometimes fatally.

Because the stimulant effects of cocaine wear off far more quickly than the depressant effects of heroin or morphine, fatal respiratory depression often occurs when the full effects of a heroin or morphine overdosage are felt in isolation. Due to the countering effect of the cocaine, a fatally high opioid dose can be unwittingly administered without immediate incapacitation, thus providing a false sense of tolerance until it is too late. This form of delayed opioid overdose is believed to be the most common mechanism of death in speedball overdoses."
  • Juthro likes this

#26 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

There has been a few more deaths in my small town ... I dont know an official number in our area but from what I hear numbers are high ....

people that are dieing re people that are use to a high dose then for some reason or another are without for a bit week or two but prob dont have to be that long and go for a dose simular to what they were use to and this time its too high or its been mixed and the dose should be alot smaller ......

anyone into pwd street drugs please get help you really dont know whats out there and so called best dealer friends might not know or they r too greedy to care and u might not see the difference....
  • Spooner likes this

#27 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

Fentanylor  Fentanil and it's deratives are particularly unpleasant opioid replacements for chronic pain.  While in hospital I was given patches,and the effect was worse than the pain.  I managed to get the hospital to stop using it on me.

No idea the effect when processed and basterdized as a street drug, but after my experience, there is no way anyone could pawn any of that shit off on me.  Very sorry to hear that it has become such a widely available replacement for opioids sold on the street.

Thank you Wilde for bringing this to our attention.  It is a drug that I would not accept under any circumstances.  If you want to get sick, just take fish, rub dog shit on it and leave it out to rot for a week before eating it.  The experience will still be better than fentanil.

Diffferent strokes for different folks, but this was my experience.  Ewww, yuck.

• wildedibles likes this

#28 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:06 AM

fish and dog shit breckfast was better then my experience with the fentanol patches as well I was sick all summer in the heat almost passing out from sunstroke....getting off the patch was way worse then any up and down roller coaster with the pills out there and if you can just tollrate herbals instead way better just smoking pot

I will see if I can find a picture of the amount needed of pwd fentanol this carfen.... compared to heroin to overdose ...but its just like a pinch of salts worth of fentonol compared to like a sugar cube of heroin
(Ive never tried either one this way but thats what it looked like to me reading some info)
  • Spooner likes this

#29 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:05 PM

Some street pills are looking really good and they have this carfentanill on them or in them?? anyway not good

there was another death in my small town from this drug on speed pills from what I heard its not clear if this person wanted to take thier life or if it was an overdose??

I just wanted to warn people and it is the darest part of the year ....get some sun on your face or some vit d .....smile at someone then 2 people will be smiling more :)
reach out and talk if you need to .....ive talked to many people that have lost a love one to suicide and they always said if I was able to talk with them I would have for one reason or another you cannot talk to a love one talk to someone ...you dont need to spill your life story you just need cheering up we all do this time of year

so heres to no street pills :) spring is just around the corner.....

[Direct Link]

I found this song this morning and reallly love it :)

#30 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:03 PM

I find it very strange that a powerful synthetic opiate would be mixed with a cocaine... I don't think this was sold simply as cocaine. I think the end user either mixed them or a specific dealer mixed them and advertised as speedball in a bag... Speedballing is common and I wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to mix their dope and coke into the same bag and then mixed it to be sniffed or done intravenously... 

• wildedibles likes this

#31 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

I see your point but the coke up here has barley any in it we are so far north and a small town .... we get diff and weird things here
....I have heard of this carfentanol in or on a pill that looks like an oxy but they are diff ...people have told me they think they are fake but they work that has nme thinking its in them too ..... with street drugs there is always a greedy person down the line its better to stay away from drugs off the street

there has been so many overdoses in the area that the health unit is giving away overdose kits with that drug that reverses the opiate effects cant remember the name??

I had a good talk to my kid too he is in his last year of high school and well it seems like you can find any drug in high school but is it really what its soposed to be .... not usually cuz people can take advantage of kids easier then an older experienced person.... I told him why Im worried cuz this drug is a killer and he takes meds that makes opiates work better (like adderall but a diff one) and Im not sure if this lowers the overdose level or not so its best to stay away from pills or pwd you can get on the street or at school.... my kids not interested but I need him to know just in case
I also asked him what do you do if you see someone that could be overdosing??
I said no matter what you call 911 .... I told him that so many people have died cuz they were afraid to call when they see someone overdosing cuz they would get in trouble ..... I said even if you gota call on thier phone and give it to them gps can be turned on when you call 911 and they would know where the person is ....my kid usually would help someone in trouble no mater what

anyway I feel like Im over reacting but then I think not it is a serious drug

Edited by wildedibles, 13 February 2019 - 09:22 PM.

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

#32 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

[Direct Link]

another neighbor lost to drugs ....RIP buddy

• Juthro likes this

#33 wildedibles

wildedibles

Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 8,115 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by wildedibles, 05 June 2019 - 09:14 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!