#1 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

A new study of the human brain using multidimensional algebraic topology techniques has reveled that neurons form little fully connected "cliques" from two to eleven neurons, distinguishable from other neurons by missing connections called "cavities" which it uses to process and understand information, after which the cliques disconnect and new ones are formed in a constant dance.

They form patters... patterns like pentagrams, hexagrams, etc.  Which is why I decided to post this here because I think this may very well be a most significant discovery!

Here is the full scientific paper: http://journal.front...2017.00048/full

Here is a short news story to get the flavor: https://www.wired.co...-11-dimensions/

That pesky 11.  We see it again and again.  In physics, in the brain, in magick, in various pagan religions.

I find this fascinating!

(NOTE: Moderators, if you feel this should be in a different place/forum please move it as you see fit.  Thanks!)

• Arathu, Skywatcher and Heirloom like this

#2 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:38 AM

Wow.....that's killer stuff right there SPS.............I'll need to digest this a bit.............

This is the second geek bomb dropped upon me within 15 minutes.........I better get more coffee......

Do any of you know electronics circuit theory at all?  I have a little circuit I learned from a genius that blows my mind might as well share it..................

As a side: Spirituality, mysticism, physics, alchemy, chemistry, biology, and etc etc all belong in the same laboratories as far as I am concerned..........  

A

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,247 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:24 AM

Its too early for me to fully appreciate this, and I will read it all again later, but I do love when current studies show more connections that confirm the interlinking of sacred geometry to the entire circle.......

• Heirloom and SteampunkScientist like this

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:11 AM

Wow.....that's killer stuff right there SPS.............I'll need to digest this a bit.............

This is the second geek bomb dropped upon me within 15 minutes.........I better get more coffee......

Do any of you know electronics circuit theory at all?  I have a little circuit I learned from a genius that blows my mind might as well share it..................

As a side: Spirituality, mysticism, physics, alchemy, chemistry, biology, and etc etc all belong in the same laboratories as far as I am concerned..........  

A

I am a degreed Electronics and Computer engineer, and I have a SPICE program somewhere to run circuit analysis, so lay it on me!

• Myc and Arathu like this

#5 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

A

I am a degreed Electronics and Computer engineer, and I have a SPICE program somewhere to run circuit analysis, so lay it on me!

I will draw a completed and annotated schematic for you later tonight so you can BUILD the circuit on a breadboard.......your SPICE program will return a fault when you enter this circuit into it............ :biggrin:

The load only has one wire going into it...... driven by a broadband exciter (oscillator)...............here's a teaser.........

small_GEDC1457.jpg

A

• Myc and Skywatcher like this

#6 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

small_GEDC1458.jpg

First and foremost I am simply also just a classically trained electronics/computer/mechanical technologist.........and I AM NOT the inventor of this circuit or technology.......

In fact I am humbled by it's functionality and apparent mode(s) of operation...........it WILL challenge your conventional understanding of electronics, electricity, and energy.........

I have built many a configuration of this thing and it blows me away................it rattles the quantum foam for lack of a better explanation............

And with the correct impedance's it allows one to draw some extra energy back.......very strange things can be observed...........

We can get into it deeply if people are interested in fiddling.........

A

• Skywatcher and SteampunkScientist like this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,524 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

What is NE1?  What is the exciter input?  What do the squiggles by the LEDs mean? 

I am sorry, but my experience was in the age of vacuum tubes mostly.  That has given me plenty of time to forget a lot of shit.

• Arathu and Neptunechild like this

#8 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:20 AM

I suspect the exciter is a pulsed waveform type power supply. The squiggle is to show those are LEDs, the ones with out are just diodes. Which means you can concievably build this just with LEDs (possibly), unless the junction barrier voltage is important to it's function.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 16 June 2017 - 08:21 AM.

• Arathu likes this

#9 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,220 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:17 AM

yeah, ya lost me.

confuzed-thumb.jpg

• Arathu likes this

#10 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

What is NE1?  What is the exciter input?  What do the squiggles by the LEDs mean? 

I am sorry, but my experience was in the age of vacuum tubes mostly.  That has given me plenty of time to forget a lot of shit.

NE1 is a 95 volt neon lamp........the exciter is a seemingly simple transistor oscillator circuit that has many modes of oscillation based upon tuning.......so exciter input is a complex broadband RF signal

Squiggles show photon emission from P/N junction thus making LED......... Actually I'm pretty sure that all P/N junctions emit photons when forward biased...LED's just have a package that show it and are tuned for colors

Alder when this thing is operating in the mode the inventor has called "coherence" mode it apparently functions with negative resistance. So your vacuum tube experience might be of great value......  

I knew I would find interested souls here at Topia............ :biggrin:

Edited by Arathu, 16 June 2017 - 10:15 AM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#11 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

SPS, you are on your way for sure, the D1-D2 pair make up what is called an Avramenko plug.... It is my understanding that current flow through the diode junctions is not a loop as you and I were taught but through the individual junctions from the quantum foam and back to the quantum foam..............so it really weird stuff..........

A

#12 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:37 AM

small_GEDC8713.jpg

Here's a shot of an "exciter" circuit I copied and built......as you can see in the picture the spectrum analyzer is showing EXTREME broadband disturbance. 

Apparently in this mode of operation the background energy lattice (in other words the quantum foam, the active vacuum, space time, whatever it is) is ringing and adding energy back into the circuit.

Note the meter (Fluke) is measuring voltage drop across a precision 1 ohm resistor...so the current draw is 11.5 miliamperes

And the meter on the power supply is showing 13 VDC......

P=VI (power in = 13 X .0115) = 0.156 watts = 156 miliwatts

That is a series string of 48 LED's with average forward voltage drop of 3.1 VDC, and another 12 series string coupled by the aluminum block, and a 95 VDC neon lamp all running from that input power....

It gets crazier......like wireless electrolysis....and on and on.....

The dude is a freaking genius.....and quite secretive as well.....

A

Edited by Arathu, 16 June 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#13 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

http://www.panaceate...ld Stiffler.pdf

This will chew up some time.................. :biggrin:  If you eat mushrooms and try this stuff you're on your own.......hahahahaha

Anyway you look at it you're responsible for YOU...........DO NOT fiddle with this thing lightly...it WILL crack the begeezus out of you.......

A

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#14 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

Hmmm. Arathu, may I ask if you have any experience with radionic and psyonic devices? Because these circuit forms do coincide with with the wiring of those devices.

Charles Cosimano? http://www.charlescosimano.com
Radionics?
https://wn.com/mobil...dionics_project

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 17 June 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#15 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

I have heard of radionics but not really looked into it SPS..........

#16 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

Well, [i]Psyonics[i] is the application of Radionics circuits to influence action at a distance... Magick using modern tools if you will.

By the way, ham radio operators use similar circuits on antennas. They put neon or even light bulbs on sections of the antenna wire and they light when the transmitter (exciter) transmits.a crude way of testing power transmission.

Makes me think of John Galt's motor.

Who is John Galt?

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 17 June 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#17 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Cool......I'll have a peek

A

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!