• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ninjashoes

ninjashoes

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Pretty engaging interview. Eve actually suggests that what we might view as shapeshifting is actually because of a Reptilian parasite.

[Direct Link]

Eve Lorgen is a UFO abduction researcher and author who has spent her life investigating cases of Alien manipulation through romantic and extremely toxic relationships.

Eve outlines the basic premise of these interactions. Daniel asks her what alien group is the most responsible and if its the Reptilians. Eve talks quite a bit about Reptilians and mentions that many shapeshifting cases we witness are actually cases of parasite invasion.

She talks about Milabs and the links between black ops government programs and these fourth dimensional alien experiences. Daniel asks about the Royal family and Eve explains that these aliens stick very closely to power and not only that but they created the actual power structures themselves.

http://evelorgen.com

• wildedibles likes this

#2 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,582 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:06 AM

I just always thought that our consciousness was some form of parasitic entity moving from one planet to the next, finding a right host for our needs(in earth's case, humans), devouring the resources in order to produce as much physical experience as possible, because we actually are like physical experience junkies....as a spirit/energy being, the physical world and everything in it is out of grasp.

Just my 2cents....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 24 June 2017 - 01:07 AM.

• Myc, wildedibles, CatsAndBats and 1 other like this

#3 ninjashoes

ninjashoes

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

here is another good one

[Direct Link]

Marshall Masters has worked for CNN, is an author, television analyst and researcher into Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis. Marshall has been looking into destructive earth events caused by this celestial body as well as future technologies and survival.

Daniel begins by asking Marshall how he became interested in Planet X. Marshall explains his roots as well as the fact that Planet X actually isn't a planet but actually a Brown Dwarf star residing just past the Ort Cloud. Marshall goes on to explain cataclysm that have happened in many ancient texts including the bible. He says that we are very close to another pole shift which means the magnetic reversal of the planets poles and subsequent great destruction..

Daniel asks Marshall about who is behind the coverup and if it is dangerous to look into Planet X. This prompts Marshall to begin to explain the Illuminati power structure and their possible allies but also adds that most of his otherworldly contacts have actually been positive in nature and that there is a whole community out there that wants to help us overcome the evil. They finish by having an in depth discussion about the upcoming return of the Illuminati.

#4 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:58 PM

Are you sure that's not Martha Stewart on that first video? ;-)

There is a lot of stuff going on, to be sure... But I am not convinced at all about "Reptilians". The so called "video evidence" is always some super slowed down, grainy, overexposed and zoomed in stuff that simply does not pass muster. Video has something called Moving Picture Experts Group Layer-3 Audio or "MP3" formatting. This compression algorithm only applies updates to that portion of the screen that is moving and uses various correction and fill-in techniques to build a picture.

The lower quality and live stuff has tons of small errors in it, but it's moving so normally you don't notice. But slow it down and zoom in, and "Viola!" Reptilians!

Show me in 1040pi. The cameras today are way better than just a few years ago.
  • Myc likes this

#5 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Are you sure that's not Martha Stewart on that first video? ;-)

There is a lot of stuff going on, to be sure... But I am not convinced at all about "Reptilians". The so called "video evidence" is always some super slowed down, grainy, overexposed and zoomed in stuff that simply does not pass muster. Video has something called Moving Picture Experts Group Layer-3 Audio or "MP3" formatting. This compression algorithm only applies updates to that portion of the screen that is moving and uses various correction and fill-in techniques to build a picture.

The lower quality and live stuff has tons of small errors in it, but it's moving so normally you don't notice. But slow it down and zoom in, and "Viola!" Reptilians!

Show me in 1040pi. The cameras today are way better than just a few years ago.

HE'S ONE OF THEM!  HE'S TRYING TO DISTRACT US!

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#6 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

I could almost believe in some sort of parasite.  I'm only middle aged myself and yet I don't remember people being this fucking weird when I was a kid.  People always say oh that's just cause you are older now.  Yeah I'm calling bullshit on all that noise.  You didn't see motherfuckers gunning up and shooting five hundred people for shits and giggles when I was a kid.  And that's just for starters.  I mean in little shit too.  The small conversations I get trapped in with people.  Almost anyone I talk to these days after about a minute or so I start thinking to myself.......this  person  is  bat  shit  crazy.

Is this a low level physical parasite?  A bug?  A virus?  An interdimensional child molesting demon as Alex Jones would say?  I dunno what it is all I know is what I see.

#7 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:03 AM

I've seen faces superimposed over peoples physical faces.

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

This motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:41 AM

here is another good one

[Direct Link]

Marshall Masters has worked for CNN, is an author, television analyst and researcher into Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis. Marshall has been looking into destructive earth events caused by this celestial body as well as future technologies and survival.

Daniel begins by asking Marshall how he became interested in Planet X. Marshall explains his roots as well as the fact that Planet X actually isn't a planet but actually a Brown Dwarf star residing just past the Ort Cloud. Marshall goes on to explain cataclysm that have happened in many ancient texts including the bible. He says that we are very close to another pole shift which means the magnetic reversal of the planets poles and subsequent great destruction..

Daniel asks Marshall about who is behind the coverup and if it is dangerous to look into Planet X. This prompts Marshall to begin to explain the Illuminati power structure and their possible allies but also adds that most of his otherworldly contacts have actually been positive in nature and that there is a whole community out there that wants to help us overcome the evil. They finish by having an in depth discussion about the upcoming return of the Illuminati.

I prefer Marshall Mathers.  :tongue:

#9 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

I've seen faces superimposed over peoples physical faces.

You could be seeing their three dimensional Aura.  Their "real" face, the one we think we never show anyone.

• Justintime likes this

#10 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

The superimposed faces on my two friends were made of white/blue light. They shimmered like crystalline ice sculptures. Angelic/elven versions of themselves. Spirit selves or higher selves I can't tell. But they didn't look like their physical faces. More serene, celestial.

So that showed me something.

I think when these politicians and people in power who have the choice to do so much good or evil and turn the way of evil. Their spirit in a mirror dimension begins to look like their sentiments, their inner quality becomes foul. Sometimes it blips through and for a moment you can see that energetic configuration superimpose on the physical. If energy is made of photons in this regard it's not surprising that modern filming equipment is capturing these moments when the hidden evil self displays.

#11 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

The superimposed faces on my two friends were made of white/blue light. They shimmered like crystalline ice sculptures. Angelic/elven versions of themselves. Spirit selves or higher selves I can't tell. But they didn't look like their physical faces. More serene, celestial.

So that showed me something.

I think when these politicians and people in power who have the choice to do so much good or evil and turn the way of evil. Their spirit in a mirror dimension begins to look like their sentiments, their inner quality becomes foul. Sometimes it blips through and for a moment you can see that energetic configuration superimpose on the physical. If energy is made of photons in this regard it's not surprising that modern filming equipment is capturing these moments when the hidden evil self displays.

My mom probably like a lot of other moms told me if you make that face your face will stick that way.  And yet as I move through life I do indeed see that people's personalities become etched on their faces as they age.

I used to work with the public and had many jobs in which I learned to quickly size people up.  I learned that some people I'd take one look at them and think well shit this is gonna be a long day. 

• Justintime likes this

#12 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

Sixth sense. Yes after meeting people and their personas they always seem to fit their countenance rather well.

I saw they have a new telescope that picks up anti matter. I'll chase it up. Very interesting.

#13 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:23 PM

Sixth sense. Yes after meeting people and their personas they always seem to fit their countenance rather well.

I saw they have a new telescope that picks up anti matter. I'll chase it up. Very interesting.

Speaking of sixth sense we have quite a lot in common.  Well judging by your profile pics anyways. 

• Justintime likes this

#14 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:55 AM

Speaking of sixth sense we have quite a lot in common.  Well judging by your profile pics anyways.

Bob {~°~}∆$

#15 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,195 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:39 PM

Bob! Bob! Bob!

Fnord!
  • Justintime likes this

#16 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:59 AM

My friend Bob introduced me to the Church of Subgenius. Bob

#17 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:29 PM

I was doing subgenius before there was subgenius.

• Justintime likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!