#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,370 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:40 PM

I'm into all of 'em. 

9/11 was an inside job all the way. Regardless of the story one chooses to paste upon the evidence. 

I don't have enough proof one way or the other about the moon landings. What puzzles me is why we haven't collaborated to build a remote launch station for extra-orbital experiments - probes and other equipment. (The subject of still more sub-conspiracies.)

My mind believes that the holocaust was (regrettably) real. 

JFK - The evidence clearly shows that the evidence does not align with the official story. 

Flat Earth - I'm hopelessly convinced that the earth is a spherical and bulging at the equator due to its rotational inertia. Is the Earth hollow? I haven't enough evidence to decide. 

#3 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

Truth is a scarce commodity in today's world. Conspiracy, if course there is, knowing who and what it's about is pretty difficult.

#4 Thunder

Thunder

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

I believe that 100,000 random strangers conspire everyday to jack up my commute to and from work!!!

#5 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:48 PM

Money and power will conspire to control the masses
  • Sidestreet likes this

#6 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 304 posts

Donator

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

If you had asked me a week ago about holocaust deniers i would of spat on them and thought what a bunch of cunts
Then i watched a few videos and im slightly skeptical
One is an interview with the guy who builds and designed gas chambers for some states
He kind of knows what hes on about and truly believes that there were no gas chambers in the camps but were more places to kill body insects and shit that were rife

[Direct Link]

#7 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

I'm past the theories and fully believe there are people  we will never see  with powers we are not willing to comprehend who are behind the conspired events.

Absent an improbably  benign explanation for all these events and trends extant in our world today those fuckers need to be taken out and their progeny scared to freakin' death of ever showing their faces. This lunacy seems to run in families.

OR

I'm crazy

Edited by pharmer, 05 July 2017 - 03:56 PM.

• Myc and VoodooGarden like this

#8 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,583 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:57 PM

I don't think it's any secret that I don't buy into any of the trendy conspiracy theories...  that said,

I am skeptical about 9/11 for some reason.  Not just the fact that the towers fell at all, but the fact that another nearby building fell for like...no reason.  And then there's the fact that most of the alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia but there was not a single sabre rattled in that direction. 

And then there are well-established issues like those surrounding Oliver North or Leonard Peltier.

And then, at all times, people are conspiring to direct our attention and intention in whatever ways are advantageous to them.  I'm talking commercials, politicians, news organizations, government entities, etc.  Of course, artists, musicians, parents, friends, community groups, and panhandlers are doing it too.  I guess it's the intention that makes it a good or bad thing.

My issue is mostly with the purveyors of conspiracy theories: all those Youtube warriors who have no real access to the facts but hold forth with the greatest arrogance and righteous indignation.

Edited by Sidestreet, 05 July 2017 - 06:05 PM.

• Skywatcher, Juthro and shoomer like this

#9 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

That other building is the main thing that gives me doubts.

Edited by jkdeth, 05 July 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#10 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,080 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

911 - absolutely no way those buildings came down from gravity.  you can't have the top part of the building crush its way through the bottom part all the way to the ground in so few seconds.  the acceleration of gravity is barely faster than the collapse itself.  just physically impossible.  draw what implications of this that you will, but you can't ignore physics.  also, hydrocarbons do not burn at 2500F in a 21% oxygen atmosphere, yet they found flowing molten iron below the rubble.

ufos - absolutely real.  space is just like the oceans.  vast, deep, and full of strange things.

jfk - bad guys.  plural.

moon landings - they happened.  they were surprised by what they found during their trip.  couldn't tell the public everything.  what we were given was a kind of proxy of info and pictures to replace what they couldn't tell us.

flat earth -  laugh.

holocaust - sorry to those who find this offensive or would call me a denier, but if there's one thing i've learned about history it's that history itself is mostly the lies the victors tell.  anyway, it takes an enormous amount of calories to burn a human body.  in other words, fuel.  remember that the reich had to use synthetic chemical fuel to run its airplanes during the war because their refineries and oil supplies had been bombed to smithereens.  the only fuel they had to burn things was wood.  they would have had to level entire forests for enough wood to cremate 6 million people.

real conspiracies which are a matter of public record:

mkultra - dosing the public with drugs just to see what happens

project paperclip - hiring nazis to work for the usa

operation mockingbird - us government bribing and threatening major journalist in news media in order to spin stories in the interest of the government

iran contra - government selling weapons to iran to fund terroristic activities in nicaragua

"incubator babies" - the public was told iraq was killing babies.  the girl who told the story was an ambassador of kuwait's daughter

tuskegee experiments - giving poor people diseases just for the fuck of it

...the list goes on.

try and imagine the cognitive dissonance and struggle i went through coming to terms with all of this while being the daughter of a patriot and pilot in the air force.

Edited by darci, 05 July 2017 - 10:16 PM.

• Alder Logs, Spooner and shoomer like this

#11 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,080 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

Did I just...

[Direct Link]

• Spooner and theAnunnaki like this

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,668 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

Did I just...

Yup, pretty much sums up the guys around here, eh fellas?

• TVCasualty likes this

#13 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:49 AM

Here's a "conspiracy theory" for you: A concerted effort to get people to lump 9/11 and JFK in with a flat earth and other ridiculous "theories" in order to dismiss them all in one fell swoop. The earth isn't flat but if you spend any time at all with the story of JFK's assassination (a great line I once read regarding this was, "There are two types of people on this issue. Those that believe the official story and those that have studied the evidence) or 9/11, you know that the official narrative is utter bullshit. 

My issue is mostly with the purveyors of conspiracy theories: all those Youtube warriors who have no real access to the facts but hold forth with the greatest arrogance and righteous indignation.

There's plenty of access to "facts" and details about many "conspiracy theories". One doesn't need corporate press credentials or draw a civil servant pension in order to follow a trail of information and details with the aim of getting at the truth. You may not have meant to say that, of course, but you certainly imply it. Seriously, the idea that deep events like 9/11 or the JFK murder happened as those official narratives spin it is completely laughable at this point. I guess, at least in those particular instances, my issue is with the purveyors of those bullshit narratives who have either twisted the facts or outright lied about them with the greatest arrogance and righteous indignation.

• Myc, Alder Logs and shoomer like this

#14 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,080 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

Oh by the way, I hope no one interprets what I said about the holocaust to mean that I have no sympathy for those who suffered from mistreatment during that war.  There were many; I'm just not convinced about the numbers.  In any sense, it's really irrelevant so long as we do not forget that all people everywhere who have been mistreated have been wronged, as is nearly everyone on earth to some degree responsible for wronging each other.

It's the chicken and the egg, and in that sense any injustices happening in the world are also my fault.

• Alder Logs likes this

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,668 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:34 PM

Is it our fault for not having the big picture?   Who gets that?   Responsibility infers an ability to respond.  

Your conspiracy laundry list above very much parallels the one seen in my own history.  I tilted at many of those windmills for much of my life.   What's it mean?  Perhaps just some sense of propriety that calls out for some ideas of correction.   The battles I entered showed little result, as it was almost always biting off more than I could ever chew.  But hey, like nearly all of us, I was trapped in concepts of time and tuned into drama.   Now I stay closer to home, letting the immediate environment provide my assignments.   And in these, taking it all as it comes, and not keeping score so much.

• coorsmikey, riseabovethought and fungi2bwith like this

#16 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,519 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:33 AM

I think this reality is a conspiracy.....I think I'm stuck in some sort of simulator or hologram....there's just too much coincidence in my life for it to be just that, coincidence.....this is all an intelligent design and there's a plan, I'm just not sure what that plan is yet...

This existence as a citizen is also a conspiracy.....You are no citizen, we are slaves....slaves to a system that is too big to beat....and so we continue to be slaves.....there's no way out, and the elite know that.....we are stuck in perpetual slavery, and unless we somehow figure out how to come back as someone in the elitist bloodline, we will forever be slaves to a system that is soooo fucking pointless and drull.....

The more money I make, the more the gov't takes, the cost of living goes up, the gov't takes more.....I might be confused here, but I'm thinking that the gov't wants me to quit my job and live off the state, because as a hard working individual, I find myself with less than those that sponge off of welfare....something's amiss here and I would also call this conundrum a conspiracy.....

I think that the list of conspiracies that were mentioned in peoples prior posts are created to draw attention away from actual conspiracies.....even 911, not saying our gov't didn't collaborate that shit, but there's a bigger picture.....

I can't help but think that our reality exists inside a bitminer.....

[Direct Link]

Edited by fungi2bwith, 08 July 2017 - 01:47 AM.

• coorsmikey, CatsAndBats and Gnomesayin like this

#17 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,892 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

Did I just...

Yup, pretty much sums up the guys around here, eh fellas?

[Direct Link]

#18 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

The more money I make, the more the gov't takes, the cost of living goes up, the gov't takes more.....I might be confused here, but I'm thinking that the gov't wants me to quit my job and live off the state, because as a hard working individual, I find myself with less than those that sponge off of welfare....

Perhaps it's different where you're from but, unless you're talking about those who benefit the most from the corporate-welfare system, I've never met anyone collecting food stamps or a monthly check who I would consider "living the good life". 

• Sidestreet likes this

#19 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,080 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

Let us not forget that government subsidies, tax breaks, and other "corporate welfare" accounts for a large majority of financial aid dispersed by this government, with social programs coming in far behind.  So from that perspective, you simply cannot point your finger at them without first punching corporations in the faces of their fictitious legal "personhood."

• Alder Logs and Spooner like this

#20 shoomer

shoomer

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:49 AM

Yeah, I believe a good deal of them when supportable facts are furnished.

9/11 = Building 7, near free fall collapse speed of towers 1 & 2, BBC report of building collapse ~ 20 min. before collapse, near pulverization of a skyscraper but pristine passports found at the site identifying some of the Saudis hijackers, the cleanup and exportation of the only real evidence with lightning speed to china for recycle, and finally buildings that took hits to corner structures NOT falling towards the weakened corner, but into their own footprint.

Moon landings = Not enough evidence to make a judgement since all I know about it was from TV during a time of it being a major political football, but satellites do seem to work. ;)

Holocaust = I don't think the numbers jibe.

JFK = magic bullet, Zupruder film, three shots with a Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle in 8.3 seconds from an non-advantageous trajectory in the book depository, grassy knoll, JFK wanting only the treasury to mint all dollars, Bay of Pigs

Flat Earth = ^^^ "but satellites do seem to work. ;)" ^^^

Edited by shoomer, 08 July 2017 - 02:51 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!