#61 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,041 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

This existence as a citizen is also a conspiracy.....You are no citizen, we are slaves....slaves to a system that is too big to beat....and so we continue to be slaves.....there's no way out, and the elite know that.....we are stuck in perpetual slavery, and unless we somehow figure out how to come back as someone in the elitist bloodline, we will forever be slaves to a system that is soooo fucking pointless and drull.....

I'm not a slave. I don't have to do any of it.

True, if I want to stay in my house I have to play the game, but I know how to live in a tent. Or a hand built shelter. I can walk away at any moment I choose.

Knowing that tells me I am free. I can walk away from all of it. It will involve pain. But freedom is seldom painless.
  • Arathu, Alder Logs and shoomer like this

#62 shoomer

shoomer

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

I'm not a slave. I don't have to do any of it.

True, if I want to stay in my house I have to play the game, but I know how to live in a tent. Or a hand built shelter. I can walk away at any moment I choose.

Knowing that tells me I am free. I can walk away from all of it. It will involve pain. But freedom is seldom painless.

Freedom is as painless as liberty is safe. ;)

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#63 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 14,227 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Freedom is not something you fight for.  Freedom is what you are.

~Mooji

• Juthro, Spooner and SteampunkScientist like this

#64 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,041 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Indeed Alder, indeed it is.

#65 VoodooGarden

VoodooGarden

Enthusiast

• Free Member
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

I'm seriously into the Telepathic Reptoid Overlords and the Ape-slaves of Earth, idea. Scotland as the seat of power, place of refuge for Atlanteans, seat of modern Freemasonry, and original Jerusalem. Wacky, no?

#66 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,041 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:18 AM

Well Ladies and Gents, read this article and you will see we are well on our way: Human Embryo is edited genetically using CRISPR

https://www.technolo...s-edited-in-us/

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 27 July 2017 - 06:19 AM.

#67 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

Thats funny
  • Arathu and Spooner like this

#68 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:14 AM

Sandy hook... i was never into conspiracies untill that day.. maybe the day after. when things had time for ppl to go over and speculate... all the little things that didnt add up. it was cause of this "school shooting" that i WOKE up and realized how far the gov was willing to go to decive us. after that "shooting" and all the weird interviews, i was hooked to anything conspiracy related..

#69 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:09 AM

mrPete I also have seen some poor reporting and apparent paradoxes in the Sandy Hook reporting, however as a homeowner and resident of Sandy Hook owning a house on Lake Zoar, I was appalled by the callousness of Sandy Hook deniers.  This tragic school shooting effected both directly and indirectly a large portion of the residents in this small town.  Denying that so many children actually were killed, denies the devastation to the lives of Sandy Hook's actual residents and their neighbors.

P.S. I no longer live in Sandy Hook, but I do have an exwife and many friends who still live there.

Edited by Spooner, 13 September 2017 - 09:54 AM.

• Alder Logs and mrPete like this

#70 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,041 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:50 AM

How about this one?

[Direct Link]

#71 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

steampunk, I didnt mean to sound like i was saying the murders never took place.. im about 95% sure the "shooting" did happen. just not by a 112lbs twiggy photoshopped person like Lanza.. what about the men in the bushes who were arrested om live tv? we never heard about them after that day. or the supposed Nuns in a white van? or the 26 xmas trees preordered to remember the victims. and how his Brother got disappered... why hasnt he stepped forward? or the dad for that matter.... the crisis actors to many to list... i could go on in on about these.. but im not well read up on the facts like i used to be.. its bin awhile and frankly it makes me sick thinking about it.

#72 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:09 PM

yea, this exactly.  People think when someone claims 'false flag', they think they mean it only happened in the media to get the people riled up.  Just because the official narrative is questioned doesn't mean whether the event even happened or not is in questioned.  This is called a false dichotomy.

• mrPete likes this

#73 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,976 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

There's my confusion regarding Sandy Hook.

I've only ever seen it on TV. Prior to that.......it didn't exist. Seriously, I knew nothing of the place - its name or existence on the map.

I thought that "deniers" were saying it was all staged video and actors - as in a total movie set. That even Sandy Hook itself is a movie set rather than a town. 

I'm glad to finally hear from someone who was actually there which has said that weapons were fired in a non movie-set scenario.

So I know one fact now. Bullets were fired in a non-cinematic setting.  - by whom has not been answered (all I saw was the limited video footage). 

Whew! My day has lightened considerably. 

• Spooner and mrPete like this

#74 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

could a false flag be discribed as, using and making up flalse evidence to push a hidden agenda? im saying it probably did happen... just not by whom was reported by the media, sooo to beat a dead horse, colombine... you can go on youtube and watch the whole shooting unfold. sandyhook had just installed state of the art cameras and bullet proof glass.. where is the videos to that? i get that lots of kids were killed. but why not shut down all the ( it didnt even happen) ppl by showing atleast some of the footage. instead they tore down the school and destroyed the evidence kept safley away from the public.

#75 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

There's my confusion regarding Sandy Hook.

I've only ever seen it on TV. Prior to that.......it didn't exist. Seriously, I knew nothing of the place - its name or existence on the map.

Have you heard of Leandor city, tx?  Newton is a town of about 27k popuation.  There are a lot of towns out there with about that popuation that I haven't heard of, that's for sure.

Spooner - did you personally know people whose children attended that school? 

Personally, I'd rather think that the government staged a event to rile up everyone over an agenda and no children ACTUALLY died than to think that some kid snapped and went and killed a bunch of kids, but I just look at things differently than other people, I guess.

But I'm not going to go around saying it DIDN'T happen, because either scenario I suppose is just as likely.  Just everything around the whole thing is kinda sketch.

• mrPete likes this

#76 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

I believe conspiracy theories are a conspiracy. They are propaganda designed to distract us from the real conspiracies.

Edited by dead_diver, 13 September 2017 - 06:16 PM.

• Myc, Juthro and CatsAndBats like this

#77 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:41 PM

So are conspiracies like dark matter?  Once they're observed and looked into, they no longer exist?

oroboros18.jpg

#78 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

They are more like voodoo. If you don't believe in them they can't hurt you.

#79 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,870 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:56 PM

could a false flag be discribed as, using and making up flalse evidence to push a hidden agenda? im saying it probably did happen... just not by whom was reported by the media, sooo to beat a dead horse, colombine... you can go on youtube and watch the whole shooting unfold. sandyhook had just installed state of the art cameras and bullet proof glass.. where is the videos to that? i get that lots of kids were killed. but why not shut down all the ( it didnt even happen) ppl by showing atleast some of the footage. instead they tore down the school and destroyed the evidence kept safley away from the public.

Where did you get this info of Columbine school being tore down? Unless I am very mislead and mistaken, bit I have driven by that school and had my own eyes on the place many times in the last couple of decades and it looks much like it did in the videos. Maybe it's a different school in the same town with the same name and I missed something, but I now I need to to know.

#80 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,574 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

I believe large portions of this thread are a conspiracy against coherence...

Edited by August West, 13 September 2017 - 09:59 PM.

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!