#81 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

Sandy hook..... all the little things that didnt add up. it was cause of this "school shooting" that i WOKE up and realized how far the gov was willing to go to decive us. after that "shooting" and all the weird interviews, 

I agree that the TV reporting does not all add up, but you can remove the quotes, because the shootings did occur, and children were splattered dead.

steampunk, I didnt mean to sound like i was saying the murders never took place.. im about 95% sure the "shooting" did happen. 

I don't know what you saw or heard, but the murders did occur.  There were children 100%  dead.

yea, this exactly.  People think when someone claims 'false flag', they think they mean it only happened in the media to get the people riled up.  Just because the official narrative is questioned doesn't mean whether the event even happened or not is in questioned.  This is called a false dichotomy.

Putting "school shootings" in quotes, questions whether school shootings actually occurred.  Unfortunately, in this case false flag is secondary, shootings occurred resulting in dead bloody children.  

...i get that lots of kids were killed. but why not shut down all the ( it didnt even happen) ppl by showing atleast some of the footage. instead they tore down the school and destroyed the evidence kept safley away from the public.

I have no idea why things were handled the way they were, but the school had become a focus and constant bloody reminder of the murders.  For the sanity of the residents, the building needed to not exist.  

There's my confusion regarding Sandy Hook.

I've only ever seen it on TV. Prior to that.......it didn't exist. Seriously, I knew nothing of the place - its name or existence on the map.

Newton is a town of about 27k popuation.  There are a lot of towns out there with about that popuation that I haven't heard of, that's for sure.

Spooner - did you personally know people whose children attended that school? 

Newtown is a big town.  My guess is that Sandy Hook is 1/4 or less that size.  

And the answer is Yes, I know people whose children died and others who escaped with their lives.

Mycotopia thrives by allowing us to share personal experiences and get past the false information about mushrooms, weed, and cactus.  For what it is worth I gave my personal experience, nothing more.  It happened.  Perhaps not as you heard, but it happened.

Edited by Spooner, 13 September 2017 - 10:55 PM.

• Myc, pharmer and Juthro like this

#82 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,574 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

...colombine... you can go on youtube and watch the whole shooting unfold. 

The "whole" shooting? Are you sure?

Most people don't know that this, most famous school shooting, also has plenty of questions around it.

-Witness reports accounting for up to six total shooters

-The lead FBI investigators son, a student at Columbine and alleged member of the Trenchcoat Mafia" who helped produce videos of eerily similar simulated attacks on the school

-A whole lot of shots fired and explosives placed by only two high school students

-Witnesses dying in the aftermath

[Direct Link]

Edited by August West, 14 September 2017 - 12:06 AM.

#83 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:25 AM

well you can watch the bombs being placed and blown up, andd them walking down the halls shooting into classroom and the library scene where they scare and shoot everyone then shoot them selfs.

#84 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:35 AM

im not saying i know everything about the case dammit... i was giving my point of veiw and how it opened up my mind to conspiracies, before sandhook i never gave a shit about conspiracies.. this case was a real eye opener for me. all the poor media coverage, can anyone explain why fundraisers were set in place days before the shooting happened?

#85 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

im not saying i know everything about the case dammit... i was giving my point of veiw and how it opened up my mind to conspiracies, before sandhook i never gave a shit about conspiracies.. this case was a real eye opener for me. all the poor media coverage, can anyone explain why fundraisers were set in place days before the shooting happened?

Interesting that you can apparently accept the claim that fundraisers were set up days before the shooting but seem to question other aspects.  Raising questions is the easy part, forming a hypothesis that fits all the data is more difficult and more valuable.

#86 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:44 AM

i can question anything i want. thanks anyhow.

#87 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

USA is soooo messed up i take everything with a grain of salt. how can i trust anything that comes from the media? us has got to be the worst for mind contol tactics...

#88 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

i can question anything i want. thanks anyhow.

I don't see any suggestion that questioning is inappropriate, just that it is incomplete.

#89 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

the whole sandyhook coverage was incomplete. im up here in buttfuxk nowhere with nothing but you tube and cnn... none of the latter can be fully trusted.

#90 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

If it were just the USA we could move but it is an international malady.

• Juthro likes this

#91 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

i admit im not super educated, im a farm boy in a huge field with shitty wifi lol

#92 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:56 AM

one thing i find effed up, watch a few news stories from any media outlet from the states, then watch a few from any television media outlet from canada... yours do nothing but conjure fear and premote racism.

Edited by mrPete, 14 September 2017 - 12:57 AM.

• Spooner likes this

#93 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:03 AM

mrPete you seem pretty intelligent to me, but then again, what the hell do I know.   :tinfoil:

Peace brother, sleep well, and remember what the wise man said, "I Life is beautiful. Really, it is. Full of beauty and illusions. Life is great. Without it, you'd be dead."

P.S. I mostly listen to BBC, because I don't own a tv

Edited by Spooner, 14 September 2017 - 01:06 AM.

#94 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:05 AM

i cried the day of sandyhook and held my 3yr old like never before, the topic means alot to me even tho is was 2000 miles away.
peace dude
  • Spooner likes this

#95 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,988 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

one thing i find effed up, watch a few news stories from any media outlet from the states, then watch a few from any television media outlet from canada... yours do nothing but conjure fear and premote racism.

With all due respect brother, just cuz we live here don't make the CNN news "ours".
  • Spooner likes this

#96 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:17 AM

i know, im saying cnn is the worst culprit when it comes to reporting what they want, weather its true or not. the news in the states is full of hate and racism, im canadian but rarley watch my own news networks becuase the usa stations are so outlandish and full of shit i find it quite amusing, i watch alot of fox and msnbc,cnn, i hate alex jones too, its the equivelint of canadas rebel news.

#97 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:18 AM

anyone following the Dephi indiana murders? libby and abigale

#98 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,574 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:21 AM

the whole sandyhook coverage was incomplete. im up here in buttfuxk nowhere with nothing but you tube and cnn... none of the latter can be fully trusted.

Perhaps you should watch less media? Or perhaps more and varied?

If you have youtube, you have the means to find media with more integrity (not necessarily on YouTube btw)

Personally, I would trust my five senses before any media outlet. Of course, that means one would benefit from a useful method of using your five senses in a meaningful way. There's a lot of real education being propagated over the interwebs.

I have six honest serving men
They taught me all I knew
There names are What, and Where and When;
and Why and How and Who. -Rudyard Kipling, even if he was a stooge of the British Empire

#99 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:22 AM

i didnt say i trusted it..

#100 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

im a farm boy... im lucky i even got internet. the ONLY news i really trust is what i can see and touch
  • Sidestreet and morvis like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!