124 replies to this topic

#101 Spliff

Spliff

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:49 AM

9/11 was an inside job.

Tesla had his research stolen and hidden.

The government has made contact with aliens, and there is an effort to hide the truth about it. What we have done with this I am still undecided, have we worked together or simply stolen / recovered research?

Pharmaceutical companies keep research secret.

Research on free energy and other mystical technologies is known, but kept secret.

We are controlled by a constructed society through many institutions, religion, finance, education, to keep us from reaching our full potential.

Academia is corrupted in what can be researched. 

Rothschild, central banks, and all that stuff is true. 

Many other false flags have been attempted, some were successful, others failed and delayed "the plan" for some time. 

We should not have gone to Iraq.

Those are some conspiracies I entertain. There are probably more if we get into it.

However, I do believe that we have gone to the moon. I also think that a fake landing was recorded in a studio at the same time. This was because the tensions of the cold war and the space race meant that if the moon landing failed, political ramifications and the social depression would have been a very hard knock for the Americans, and so if it did fail, I think that it would have been covered up and the recorded successful landing released to the public. I think that the conspiracy of a faked moon landing that exists today is the result of a the faked landing being leaked, and those images mixed in with the real ones.

Edited by Spliff, 14 September 2017 - 03:50 AM.

• Arathu and mrPete like this

#102 mrPete

mrPete

Ms.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:20 AM

9/11 was an inside job.
Tesla had his research stolen and hidden.
The government has made contact with aliens, and there is an effort to hide the truth about it. What we have done with this I am still undecided, have we worked together or simply stolen / recovered research?
Pharmaceutical companies keep research secret.
Research on free energy and other mystical technologies is known, but kept secret.
We are controlled by a constructed society through many institutions, religion, finance, education, to keep us from reaching our full potential.
Academia is corrupted in what can be researched. 
Rothschild, central banks, and all that stuff is true. 
Many other false flags have been attempted, some were successful, others failed and delayed "the plan" for some time. 
We should not have gone to Iraq.

Those are some conspiracies I entertain. There are probably more if we get into it.

However, I do believe that we have gone to the moon. I also think that a fake landing was recorded in a studio at the same time. This was because the tensions of the cold war and the space race meant that if the moon landing failed, political ramifications and the social depression would have been a very hard knock for the Americans, and so if it did fail, I think that it would have been covered up and the recorded successful landing released to the public. I think that the conspiracy of a faked moon landing that exists today is the result of a the faked landing being leaked, and those images mixed in with the real ones.

this sounds right on the money man

#103 TheycallmeTheMushroomman

TheycallmeTheMushroomman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:33 AM

I used to think conspiracy people were slightly retarded. Now i date one lol. I do think 911 was an inside job. 

#104 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:16 AM

They are more like voodoo. If you don't believe in them they can't hurt you.

No, the theories themselves can't.  They're just thoughts  and words strung together.  They only have the power over you that you allow.

The conspiracies and people that concoct them though can.  You can think the likes of heroes like JFK, who shut down operation northwood, for example (which was a REAL THING that COULD HAVE HURT those that choose not to 'believe in' conspiracies/theories of them.  Choosing to ignore them doesn't make them go away.  People who see what's ACTUALLY going on and stop them do).

Anyone who doesn't think conspiracies -- people (a fe[de]ral, for example, (that's federal shortened to say feral) government) plotting amongst themselves in secret to cause harm to others (in pursuit of keeping what power they may have), do not exist, they are extremely naive and a bit deluded.  All one has to do is look at the track record of governments around the world to see otherwise.

But i know, I know, the stone cold  harsh reality is that the world is butterflies and roses and governments are only looking out for what's best for the people that so graciously allowed them to look after everyone, they're so sweet and kind and have no ulterior motives at all.  Everyone else who believes otherwise needs mental help.

Edited by morvis, 14 September 2017 - 06:17 AM.

#105 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:28 AM

Anyone who doesn't think conspiracies -- people (a fe[de]ral, for example, (that's federal shortened to say feral) government) plotting amongst themselves in secret to cause harm to others (in pursuit of keeping what power they may have), do not exist, they are extremely naive and a bit deluded.  All one has to do is look at the track record of governments around the world to see otherwise.

But i know, I know, the stone cold  harsh reality is that the world is butterflies and roses and governments are only looking out for what's best for the people that so graciously allowed them to look after everyone, they're so sweet and kind and have no ulterior motives at all.  Everyone else who believes otherwise needs mental help.

You talk as if there's no possible position between those two beliefs: in a vicious, highly coordinated federal government only and always out to scheme and destroy, or in a shining domed capitol full of saviors.  That's a false dichotomy.

Of course there are real conspiracies out there.  The question is, which are supported by evidence?  Which events are supported by good proof and which ones can a person only discern by reading between the lines, drawing dubious circumstantial connections, and hysterical suspicion?

I see that conspiracies and coverups exist.  Injustice is real.  There are bad apples everywhere, in any organization: business, government, religious, etc.  When those bad actors are driving, the whole thing turns in to a wrecking ball.  But I also see that not everyone in every group is a vicious psychopath.  There are people who are out there to do good (whatever they think that means, sometimes a motivated do-gooder does more harm).

Btw, I don't believe in the shining domed capitol.  I think a certain level of suspicion is healthy when it comes to any massive organization.  I suspect we just have a different idea about where to draw the line.

Edited by Sidestreet, 14 September 2017 - 06:34 AM.

• Myc, Juthro and Spooner like this

#106 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:05 AM

No, I understand there is a middle ground - those that pull shady shit a lot and also do good things.  There are good things done within ours.  IMO, it's not many, but I cannot deny them being there.  I don't believe that some of the foreign governments that our government have demonized invaded and replaced with rulers of their choice are as bad as they say, either.

• Sidestreet likes this

#107 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,084 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

The nature of information is that it is incomplete.  

• Sidestreet, Myc, Arathu and 1 other like this

#108 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,084 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

Something to ponder: http://www.huffingto..._b_4587927.html

• Sidestreet and Spooner like this

#109 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,266 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Good find Dr. Logs.

• Alder Logs likes this

#110 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,084 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

I have known about that situation for some time, thanks to Jimmy Dore.

#111 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

and the likes of this

http://newsok.com/ar...gn=NIC-Facebook

sickening.

#112 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

could a false flag be discribed as, using and making up flalse evidence to push a hidden agenda? im saying it probably did happen... just not by whom was reported by the media, sooo to beat a dead horse, colombine... you can go on youtube and watch the whole shooting unfold. sandyhook had just installed state of the art cameras and bullet proof glass.. where is the videos to that? i get that lots of kids were killed. but why not shut down all the ( it didnt even happen) ppl by showing atleast some of the footage. instead they tore down the school and destroyed the evidence kept safley away from the public.

Where did you get this info of Columbine school being tore down? Unless I am very mislead and mistaken, bit I have driven by that school and had my own eyes on the place many times in the last couple of decades and it looks much like it did in the videos. Maybe it's a different school in the same town with the same name and I missed something, but I now I need to to know.

He said sandy hook school was knocked down

Edited by coorsmikey, 14 September 2017 - 07:33 PM.
Fixed quote code

• coorsmikey likes this

#113 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 7,610 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

It looks like the people of Newtown voted to demolish the school almost two years after the event.  Doesn't look like a coverup to me...  it seems pretty plausible that they didn't want the press to get ahold of that footage, though I'm a little surprised it still hasn't emerged.  Maybe we'll see it someday.

Edited by Sidestreet, 15 September 2017 - 05:36 AM.

#114 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Since I'm now into my early waning years of this lifetime and given the current fact that I personally have very little trust in my fellow human beings IF money is involved, I find that my own interests are directed toward understanding the topic of energy. My own resources are very much finite and my own limitations are apparent to me, sometimes painfully so. There are far too many distractions and fruitless avenues to follow and I see them as traps and energy sinks. For me wastes of time and valuable resources.  It is my current opinion that there is a very real and demonstrable stranglehold on humanity based in the control of energy technologies and working fuels. It is also my opinion that the universe is and has been showing us that this is not necessary. There is an abundance of energy beyond our current wildest imaginations. The sun is absolute proof and the hurricane is showing us a working model of an engine on a massive scale for example..........still we burn hydrocarbon fuels..........

So if I have to choose a "conspiracy theory" to believe in then I'm going to have to say NONE....I have no way of proving or disproving all of this human mess and so it's like a TV program from my house.........What I'm chasing after is not a conspiracy theory, it is fact......I watch the gasoline and fuel prices go up and down in "speculation" and I watch the human economies follow the fuel given to the engines. That's my view of it........and free energy for everyone would change everything IMHO. Do I think that would create utopia and save everything? Nope.....humans have a huge way to go before we even approach something like that.......but it would damn sure take us all in a far better direction then we are currently headed. I've stopped wasting my time on the shite spewing forth from the idiot box and discussions there of. My interest in 9-11 is specifically based in the incredible energy display I witnessed. Yes that sounds cold and I apologize for that. I really am emotionally sympathetic and empathetic to the loss of life and far reaching suffering of my fellow humans across the globe and sadly I also realize the almost complete helplessness of the situation. 

If there is one thing that I can personally do to help change things going forward then it I see it as working in the field of alternative energy research. The current "establishment" is not going to support me in that............so what. Know this, if I ever find something that works it won't be for sale...I have no interest in being the next billionaire or moving into some gated elitist community away from you all.........it will be open sourced and FREE. In fact it is my personal belief that this is the only way we will ever see such a thing. The path out of slavery is FREEDOM from dependence and unlimited energy without a bill to pay would make my days a whole lot more productive and enjoyable.......to explore the limitations of my own personal genius.............as it would everyone elses..................I IMAGINE the possibilities...................

Currently I'm deeply interested in the Electric Universe model and theory. I may be biased and even foolish but of all the things I've learned and observed in this life it makes great sense to me. We desperately NEED to solve this dilemma for our children, grandchildren, and future and to fit ourselves into this world in harmony and balance in place of silly opposition.........as always just IMHO............. 

A   

• Sidestreet, Myc, coorsmikey and 4 others like this

#115 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,084 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Well, since you are now reading Velikovsky, you might have noticed he was very early on board, of not an original to suggest the electric universe model.  Your writings here about energy sources and humanity are as a reflection of what Velikovsky wrote in his posthumously published book, Mankind In Amnesia.

Free energy for the people is something I wrote about and published in the mid '80s.   I later learned that to invent and not patent allows what is known as, "abandoning" your patent, which allows another to patent it.   If you should proceed with your own patent, and it is not denied by the Patent Office, under the old Laws of Thermodynamics bullshit, the DoD/national security state can, and will, classify your patent and place you under whatever threats they might care to wield should you continue to pursue it.    IOW, no legal path exists for bringing free energy to the people, other than taking your individual risk in producing such.   Sticking your head up with your device can make yours just another of those familiar stories of inventors; died, disappeared, jailed, hospitalized, or otherwise broken.

In some way, Kali Yuga must end.   I have seen/decided that my version of Kali Yuga could end without me doing anything overt.   I make no deals for Sat Yuga to begin.   What Is does not have to do deals or demand any conditions to be.    Energy is free, and being so, for this moment, it is breathing me.   When enough individuated expressions of the Life Force are aware enough of Self, the darkness of Kali Yuga will have run its course.   Sat Yuga will be apparent, but perhaps no one will see it coming, while watching the illusion and judging thereby. 

Namasté

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 September 2017 - 10:19 AM.

• Arathu likes this

#116 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,743 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

the_political_truth_of_right_and_left.jpg

• Sidestreet likes this

#117 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,084 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:21 AM

I'm over here like...   ... Brad Pitt?

post-131808-0-01053500-1505489334.png

Attached Thumbnails

• Brad Pitt.png

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 September 2017 - 10:29 AM.

• Arathu likes this

#118 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,743 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:43 PM

Hey, I like the sentiment. ;-)

#119 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:21 AM

Reptilians. Have experienced them. Not in the flesh but as entity.
  • Spliff likes this

#120 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,266 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

IMHO reptiles can be very wonderful ...

horney road4

Horney Toads in Texas are becoming endangered because humans are encroaching on their territory and eradicating the Harvester Ants that form 80-90% of their diet.

Edited by Spooner, 16 September 2017 - 03:13 PM.

• Justintime likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!