Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,167 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

IMHO reptiles can be very wonderful ...

horney road4

Horney Toads in Texas are becoming endangered because humans are encroaching on their territory and eradicating the Harvester Ants that form 80-90% of their diet.

Edited by Spooner, 16 September 2017 - 03:13 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#122 morvis

morvis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

man, i used to find those all the time around my house when i was a kid.  Haven't seen one in years.

• Spooner likes this

#123 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• Free Member
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:04 AM

Haha! Well the reptilian Queen mostly looks like this. Except her whole face is red and has larger yellow eyes. Horns are the same tho. I defeated some of her workers so she popped in to have a squizz. Vision during waking eye. Opens up a large circle in front of me. The scene overlaid the physical. It's seeing with third eye while the eyes are open. She meant to give me the willies. Supercilious smile on her face that turned to worrisome as I immediately knew who she was. I started shouting "Off with her head,off with her head and laughed at her. She POQ'd hehehe.

God knows how they injected their image into the mind of the Makers of Star Wars. Maybe they really want to be in movies heh. They come from a nearby dimension and project themselves here. Their technology is that of energy . Well ahead of us. Guess they've had a lot more time to perfect it. Shrugs.

Believe it order not! ( Cue twilight Zone music).

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170917_125318_899.JPG

#124 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• Free Member
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:14 AM

Sad about those cute toads.

Rak Razam running around Arizona hassling Bufo Alvarius for a hit of the good stuff hehe. He needs to leave those poor things alone IMO.
  • Spooner likes this

#125 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,682 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

You might be interested in Steven Greer's efforts to use is meditative "CE-5" protocols where he had a lot of success calling out to inter-dimensional being's or aliens and then they appear. It's on tape, YouTube, etc.
  • Justintime likes this

#126 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• Free Member
  • 289 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

Thanks Steampunk. I'll have a look.

I gained the ability of remote vision when I awakened my kundalini when I was nineteen. I don't have that ability anymore because my Chi levels aren't at peak. But at the time I was watching the world and it's state. I was pondering the wars and why there was so much instability, suffering. I asked what was behind all of it and my consciousness was taken to a dark cave. I was in a tunnel and just ahead out of the darkness two red skinned reptilian beings with long tails moved with yellow eyes. I immediately pulled my consciousness from the scene quite repulsed by what I saw. This was years before the whole David Icke and anything else I read. I wasn't even on the internet at the time. A few days later I was attacked in my house as well as my Mom. The feeling that something invisible clung to our shoulders with claws and kept biting the back of our necks. It made us keep clenching our teeth constantly. We were eating properly, fruit, vegetables etc but our gums bled like when people get scurvy. We weren't taking drugs of any sort. We had to really fight to keep our sanity until they gave up. My Mom played her Seal album. It's just positive music a lot of love in it. They probably couldn't stand it.
I also had this experience where time slowed down in my house and everything turned red. I felt like I was dematerializing. I put a talk on by a spiritualist Stuart Wilde and tried listening to his voice because to me he had spiritual strength but I found if I didn't concentrate hard enough his voice would slow right down. God that was the strangest thing ever. That actually could have been the portal opening for these beings to come through idk. These illuminate call these things into their bodies. They become possessed and think they have power from it. The repto beings would provide them with psychic abilities and they share their body with the reptilian entity. The people don't become a reptilian. It's tricky. But when the cameras show people shape shift it's just the holographic overlay of the entity inside them poking its face out. Cameras these days pick up a lot more spectrum so that's how we can see them sometimes on film.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!