• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

man, i used to find those all the time around my house when i was a kid.  Haven't seen one in years.

• Spooner likes this

#122 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:04 AM

Haha! Well the reptilian Queen mostly looks like this. Except her whole face is red and has larger yellow eyes. Horns are the same tho. I defeated some of her workers so she popped in to have a squizz. Vision during waking eye. Opens up a large circle in front of me. The scene overlaid the physical. It's seeing with third eye while the eyes are open. She meant to give me the willies. Supercilious smile on her face that turned to worrisome as I immediately knew who she was. I started shouting "Off with her head,off with her head and laughed at her. She POQ'd hehehe.

God knows how they injected their image into the mind of the Makers of Star Wars. Maybe they really want to be in movies heh. They come from a nearby dimension and project themselves here. Their technology is that of energy . Well ahead of us. Guess they've had a lot more time to perfect it. Shrugs.

Believe it order not! ( Cue twilight Zone music).

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170917_125318_899.JPG

#123 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:14 AM

Sad about those cute toads.

Rak Razam running around Arizona hassling Bufo Alvarius for a hit of the good stuff hehe. He needs to leave those poor things alone IMO.
  • Spooner likes this

#124 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

You might be interested in Steven Greer's efforts to use is meditative "CE-5" protocols where he had a lot of success calling out to inter-dimensional being's or aliens and then they appear. It's on tape, YouTube, etc.
  • Justintime likes this

#125 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

Thanks Steampunk. I'll have a look.

I gained the ability of remote vision when I awakened my kundalini when I was nineteen. I don't have that ability anymore because my Chi levels aren't at peak. But at the time I was watching the world and it's state. I was pondering the wars and why there was so much instability, suffering. I asked what was behind all of it and my consciousness was taken to a dark cave. I was in a tunnel and just ahead out of the darkness two red skinned reptilian beings with long tails moved with yellow eyes. I immediately pulled my consciousness from the scene quite repulsed by what I saw. This was years before the whole David Icke and anything else I read. I wasn't even on the internet at the time. A few days later I was attacked in my house as well as my Mom. The feeling that something invisible clung to our shoulders with claws and kept biting the back of our necks. It made us keep clenching our teeth constantly. We were eating properly, fruit, vegetables etc but our gums bled like when people get scurvy. We weren't taking drugs of any sort. We had to really fight to keep our sanity until they gave up. My Mom played her Seal album. It's just positive music a lot of love in it. They probably couldn't stand it.
I also had this experience where time slowed down in my house and everything turned red. I felt like I was dematerializing. I put a talk on by a spiritualist Stuart Wilde and tried listening to his voice because to me he had spiritual strength but I found if I didn't concentrate hard enough his voice would slow right down. God that was the strangest thing ever. That actually could have been the portal opening for these beings to come through idk. These illuminate call these things into their bodies. They become possessed and think they have power from it. The repto beings would provide them with psychic abilities and they share their body with the reptilian entity. The people don't become a reptilian. It's tricky. But when the cameras show people shape shift it's just the holographic overlay of the entity inside them poking its face out. Cameras these days pick up a lot more spectrum so that's how we can see them sometimes on film.

#126 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Well I'll start at the most shocking and offensive.  The Holocaust.  It happened for sure but the numbers were exagerated as were the causes.  The Jews were viewed as enemy combatants the same way the US viewed the Japs as enemy combatants and rounded them up and took their shit.  If we had lost the war those Japs would have starved in those camps and we would have burned the bodies.  Many of the stories about the camps were untrue.  The lampshades made out of human skin, the soap, the Diary of Anne Frank.  Also I'd like to ad that most European Jews aren't ancestral Jews and the modern state of Israel is a terrorist nation but that is another can of worms.  The Japanese committed far far worse atrocities in the war and they got a free pass.

Vaccines.  Vaccines work and have saved tens of millions of lives.  But to take a baby and shoot it up in the arm with 12 different vaccines at the same time and give them a big dose of mercury to boot is a really stupid idea.  Some vets won't even do that with a dog.

911.  Are you fucking kidding me?  Towers don't just free fall one after the other.  One didn't even have a plane hit it.  Seriously people.  Seriously.  And you can look this up but Papa Bush and Papa Bin Laden were having dinner the night before.  Yeah no coincidence there.

UFOs.  I don't know.  I mean its possible but I think what really scares me is there is at least a possibility we are completely alone in the universe.  That is my single greatest fear.  From what I've seen of humanity if this is it for sentient life in the universe then fuck everything.

• shoomer likes this

#127 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

We should use our new planetary finding technologies to look for evidence of civilization that approached or went through successfully the "Singularity".

What might we expect to find that could also possibly be detected by our new telescope and satellite observation technologies?

A few possibilities are Dyson Sphere type structures, essentially hoops or entire spheres around a sun.  With the weight of many planets.

Or a sun that moves.

Or maybe they are the source of the infamous "Dark Matter" or can manipulate it in some fashion.  Remember "Dark Matter" is a theory without a single shred of evidence, only that it makes equations work out.

But what it is exactly. nobody knows.

So yeah.  What think ye my fellow topiates?

#128 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 10,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:56 PM

I think lots of things that won't have anywhere to land in the physics of today.   

So I'll just drop this one here again:

Matter is not necessary for motion to exist.

#129 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 10,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:50 PM

[Direct Link]

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#130 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,842 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

What's interesting is that military fighter jets cannot have "geoengineering" devices as the weight would be prohibitive to their specific goals. My new employer has it's corporate building next to a military base (because land is cheap near a base with fighter jets flying all hours if night and day on training missions).

Guess what you never see in the sky over that area?

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 23 November 2017 - 07:30 PM.

#131 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 10,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

I guess there's Top Gun and then there's Top Nozzle. 

#132 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

I personally love a good conspiracy theory but I've never really seen any good proof for the whole chemtrail thing.  And another thing people just can't keep their yappers shut!  If there were that widespread a program someone would say something.  And the old drunks that call Coast to Coast on their open line segments don't count.

#133 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 10,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Deep state whistle blowers do not fare well.  And there have been plenty enough to prove that assertion.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!