oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

2 years ago moved to probably one of the nicest areas in my town
1min walk to beach surrounded by lovely homes
I bought the cheapest house on the road which needed a full remodel as its previous ekderly owner had let it go
He was a war hero who believe it or not did over 40 missions in a lancaster over germany
He had no kids and his estate went to a far away cousin
I got it at the right price RESULT or so i thought

Alot of my neighbours are old and i have an 8 and 12 yr old boys who like to play out in the summer
My neighbours constantly phone the police cos theyre on their bikes or scooters
We dont allow them to play ball games
Theyve even called the police cos my 8 year old who was water hosing off my car turned round with the hose abd it went in a eighbours garden for about a second
The cops do nothing as the kids are doing nowt wrong
But things have changed the neighbours know the cops do nothing so now are making shit up and lying
These cunts have fucked me over big time they arnt allowing my kids to be kids
Im finishing off remidel and having to sell
Im going to move to a house if possible facing a park or playing fuelds
But im pissed and i mean real real pissed off
My kids cry about it
My wife cries about it
Im worried i lose it and do summat stupid

BUT I WANT REVENGE ON THESE CUNTS THEYVE REALLY REALLY HURT MY FAMILY

WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE WE BOTH WORK HARD
WE TEACH OUR KIDS RESPECT
MY KIDS NEVER PLAY OUT AFTER 8 pm in week 9 pm weekend
We monitor them constantly
They never wander more than a few hundred yards
Thry need s little freedom and should be able to play intheir neighbourhood
Theres not many other kids ut one is my 12 year old best mate and hes being bullied snd sworn at by these pricks
I even have it on film

Now the police say all these neighbours cant be wrong and are threatening us with action

Revenge i fucking want to hurt these cunts emotionaly like they ve fucked my family up

Ideas please

Edited by Myc, 20 July 2017 - 02:17 PM.

• whirledpeas likes this

#2 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

My cunt neighboursdirectly next to me took it upon himself to fucking sdopt my kids cat re name and feed it so much fucking food it shudnt eat its now massive and pukes up in our house

Cos we wanted to be nice we let it slide
He feeds the fucking seagulls and pigeons causing problems we said nothing

My kids are out playing having fun and this cunts calling the police making lies up

Well hes easy to get back at the old cunt
Every time im home and that evil fucking wanker tries to enjoy his garden the fucking techno goes on

But hes just one of about 5

I need to fuck these cunts

Edited by oneeye1, 08 July 2017 - 06:55 PM.

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#3 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

Im moving cos i cant win but these fucking evil fucks need a fucking large dose of pay back

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,424 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

I understand the frustration and anger these people have caused you and your family. Do you truly believe revenge is the right thing to do? Wouldn't that just put you in the same playing field of these people you despise? If they are truly as bad as they say,their time will come without you having to do a thing. IMO getting away from them is probably a good idea. But think of the message your kids and wife will see, how much a better person you are. By not acting out revenge, but doing the right thing. You're wife and kids will see that dad is much more awesome person in the long run. Think of how good you will feel when this all behind you, that you made a choice not to act like these people? But then again who am I to say I am any better? You want to know what I would do? I would make them all fruit cakes and personally deliver them to each neighbor and thank them for keeping a look out for you and you family, then sit back and watch them all re-gift the fruit cakes to one another. Now that's a revenge that I could live with without doing one single unkind act.

Edited by coorsmikey, 09 July 2017 - 02:00 AM.

• Sidestreet, bugs, Myc and 13 others like this

#5 Thunder

Thunder

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to America!
  • fipdiblr and whirledpeas like this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

Welcome to America!

Actually Thunder, Oneeye is one of our international members. Just an FYI, no one could have expected you to know that already.

Oneeye, I feel for you brother, I really do. I hate to kids used as pawns, it burns my ass, but I agree with Mikey, don't let the hate from others taint your soul brother. There will always be haters out there, hating back wont make them go away.

Wishing you relief my friend,

Love and light,
Juth
  • bugs, coorsmikey, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#7 Thunder

Thunder

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

Pardon me, I have become cynical and jaded. The American Dream is true! Just not for Americans.
  • bugs and fungi2bwith like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,601 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:58 PM

I have been living next to a psychopathic level histrionic personality disordered person for the past 15 years.   I have had bad neighbors several times before.   This one now cannot be out-nastied.    Not by me or the rest of my good neighbors at any rate.   It's sad if your best option is to move away.   I hope you find a peaceful path and end up feeling good about it all.   Bad things can have unseen gifts for us.

• Sidestreet, bugs, Juthro and 2 others like this

#9 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,534 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

Can you put cameras up? To get evidence of them not doing what the neighbours are saying?

#10 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:09 AM

Can you put cameras up? To get evidence of them not doing what the neighbours are saying?

I coild but they dont see round corners thnx tho and i already have phone video if neighbours using foul and abusive language to the kids but the police dont want to know

When oeople fuck with my family and truly make their llifes helk then fuck yea im gonna want revenge

My lovely wife who is sweet natured caring honest oerson cries because these oeople are making her kids kife hell

One neighbour for instance looked at mu 8 year old and called him an intimidating little squirt who thinks hes cool

My kids crime
Wearing a hoodie now my 8 year old is totally oblivious that people pre judge oeople by
what they wear he s fucking 8

They ve told police theyre urinating on walls
Accusing them of setting fires all just made up bullshit

Do i want some pay back
You bet your rosie red cheeks i do these bitter r mean fucking sad cunts have destroyed my home life my wife hates living here as does my 12 year old
Now i understand my 12 year old is growing up and probably could go off away to the park etc and he does but you know hes a good kid and plays with his younger brother and DOESFUCKING NOT DESERVE THIS SHIT

As fir what message um giving ask yourself what message im giving them by dioing nothing

Im not talking physical here but i want to fuckwith these cunts heads

Edited by oneeye1, 09 July 2017 - 02:18 AM.

#11 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:13 AM

I have been living next to a psychopathic level histrionic personality disordered person for the past 15 years. I have had bad neighbors several times before. This one now cannot be out-nastied. Not by me or the rest of my good neighbors at any rate. It's sad if your best option is to move away. I hope you find a peaceful path and end up feeling good about it all. Bad things can have unseen gifts for us.

Thanks for thal last sentence
  • MsBehavin420 likes this

#12 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:24 AM

Im looking forward to november 5th

#13 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,534 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

I have been living next to a psychopathic level histrionic personality disordered person for the past 15 years.   I have had bad neighbors several times before.   This one now cannot be out-nastied.    Not by me or the rest of my good neighbors at any rate.   It's sad if your best option is to move away.   I hope you find a peaceful path and end up feeling good about it all.   Bad things can have unseen gifts for us.

Not much fun is it?

They destroy their own lives just so they can be a pain in the arse.

Document document document. Times, places and things.

I started a spreadsheet with one of my former neighbours. They were nearly driving me to drink.

Then I moved in here and I'm much happier.

• bugs likes this

#14 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

Man I feel bad for you and your family, even if the kids do piss on a fence and ride bikes around.......so what! They're kids. Can't play ball? Yep, I'd be livid myself. Sounds to me like you're dealing with that old paradigm of perpetual misery, gloom, and doom. I'll never understand it as long as I live. I've had similar things happen to me but fortunately I was only renting at the time (could not afford to buy and did not have credit to buy with anyway which is another serious pet peeve of mine as well but off topic)

In retrospect but certainly not in the middle of the situation, I see now that I've been steered away from places that I simply didn't belong, for what ever reasons , by circumstances like you describe. I seriously considered some grave actions against more than one person but in the end I didn't do it. Even payback, revenge that I wanted, I didn't do and I'm glad as I have no strings attached into those situations and places. Most of those people are now dead in their own misery. In fact they were dead while their bodies lived on and were spreading the misery because that's all they knew. Some are still kicking I think but I have no idea of them now. I simply don't care any longer.

Poison people in poison neighborhoods with a poisoned world view. Stubborn, self centered, self righteous, and somehow entitled to just simply be an asshole....I just don't get it. Seems some of the best looking places are the worst to live in. I packed up my family and left those people to their own misery, some of them are in fact my blood relatives, and I never looked back. It forced me to keep searching, for new work, for a new place, for other people to be around. Hatred eats us from the inside and destroys everything around us, as you well know. I wonder where world wars come from? That shit going on there is leftover from those wars and the cultures involved that created them and supported them in the first place. It can be found here in the U.S. too with new flavors of it brewing up. 

I did rather enjoy firing up my Harley to go to work at odd hours and I'm sure that a couple of my Pagan ceremonies completely freaked them out. A bit of magic added to the situation (not that everyone believes in such things) but in the end the absolute best thing I did was nothing, but leave. Sell your house to someone they will hate more than you...............but I wouldn't feed the negative shit going on there by participating in it although I might seek relief through civil courts if at all possible. Harassment is definitely real but in the end it turned out that I needed to get away from those assholes completely, before I killed a couple of them. 

As fir what message um giving ask yourself what message im giving them by dioing nothing

Don't do nothing, do something positive for you and the family. In a past life I'm sure that I would have piled the bodies up and put heads on poles and then I look at the world we live in now resulting from thinking and living like that. I have to work hard to overcome that kind of mind set as it was programmed into me by the generation that you are describing. When are we going to change? I ask my wife all the time, "tell me again why I shouldn't go Viking?" and she says "Because they'll shoot you and play it on the news........." 

You're right, those kids don't deserve that shit nor do you or your wife if you're seeking not to live your life in that manner. It might just be steering by giving you NEED to find better. I don't know. It's a fucked up situation for sure but like I said I've been motivated by fucked up situations to find way better places and circumstances. In a way I'm still doing it and will likely change work again here shortly in part because of a deliberately created culture of misery, discord, and self centered assholism. I pray that you find a way better place for your family and self where you can just be you. Use it to tighten up the family while you overcome them and get the hell out of there. I know it's easy for me to type this into a forum and it's hard for you guys to live it.........I wish things weren't the way they are..............good vibes and well wishes to you and the family...........

A   

Edited by Arathu, 09 July 2017 - 07:50 AM.

• Sidestreet, bugs, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#15 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,477 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

Sell your house to someone they will hate more than you...............

Ha!

Don't do nothing, do something positive for you and the family.

Use it to tighten up the family while you overcome them and get the hell out of there.

Sorry you're dealing with turds, Oneeye.  I agree the best thing you can do is show your kids how you can take the high ground and overcome to turn it into a positive.  <3

• bugs and Juthro like this

#16 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,792 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:33 AM

Are the Jehova's Witnesses active in your country?

If so, invite them to the neighborhood. That'll keep the neighbors busy for awhile. 

But seriously, 

Sorry to hear of your situation. I often share feelings/thoughts of retribution but as said before, "payback" never really solved anything. I can't remember a single moment of sweet payback. But I can remember tons of being done wrong. Perhaps that's the real problem. 

• bugs, coorsmikey, Heirloom and 1 other like this

#17 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

[quote name="Arathu" post="1326572" timestamp="1499603510"]

Man I feel bad for you and your family, even if the kids do piss on a fence and ride bikes around.......so what! They're kids. Can't play ball? Yep, I'd be livid myself. Sounds to me like you're dealing with that old paradigm of perpetual misery, gloom, and doom. I'll never understand it as long as I live. I've had similar things happen to me but fortunately I was only renting at the time (could not afford to buy and did not have credit to buy with anyway which is another serious pet peeve of mine as well but off topic)

In retrospect but certainly not in the middle of the situation, I see now that I've been steered away from places that I simply didn't belong, for what ever reasons , by circumstances like you describe. I seriously considered some grave actions against more than one person but in the end I didn't do it. Even payback, revenge that I wanted, I didn't do and I'm glad as I have no strings attached into those situations and places. Most of those people are now dead in their own misery. In fact they were dead while their bodies lived on and were spreading the misery because that's all they knew. Some are still kicking I think but I have no idea of them now. I simply don't care any longer.

Poison people in poison neighborhoods with a poisoned world view. Stubborn, self centered, self righteous, and somehow entitled to just simply be an asshole....I just don't get it. Seems some of the best looking places are the worst to live in. I packed up my family and left those people to their own misery, some of them are in fact my blood relatives, and I never looked back. It forced me to keep searching, for new work, for a new place, for other people to be around. Hatred eats us from the inside and destroys everything around us, as you well know. I wonder where world wars come from? That shit going on there is leftover from those wars and the cultures involved that created them and supported them in the first place. It can be found here in the U.S. too with new flavors of it brewing up.

I did rather enjoy firing up my Harley to go to work at odd hours and I'm sure that a couple of my Pagan ceremonies completely freaked them out. A bit of magic added to the situation (not that everyone believes in such things) but in the end the absolute best thing I did was nothing, but leave. Sell your house to someone they will hate more than you...............but I wouldn't feed the negative shit going on there by participating in it although I might seek relief through civil courts if at all possible. Harassment is definitely real but in the end it turned out that I needed to get away from those assholes completely, before I killed a couple of them.
[quote]

As fir what message um giving ask yourself what message im giving them by dioing nothing[/quote]
Don't do nothing, do something positive for you and the family. In a past life I'm sure that I would have piled the bodies up and put heads on poles and then I look at the world we live in now resulting from thinking and living like that. I have to work hard to overcome that kind of mind set as it was programmed into me by the generation that you are describing. When are we going to change? I ask my wife all the time, "tell me again why I shouldn't go Viking?" and she says "Because they'll shoot you and play it on the news........."

You're right, those kids don't deserve that shit nor do you or your wife if you're seeking not to live your life in that manner. It might just be steering by giving you NEED to find better. I don't know. It's a fucked up situation for sure but like I said I've been motivated by fucked up situations to find way better places and circumstances. In a way I'm still doing it and will likely change work again here shortly in part because of a deliberately created culture of misery, discord, and self centered assholism. I pray that you find a way better place for your family and self where you can just be you. Use it to tighten up the family while you overcome them and get the hell out of there. I know it's easy for me to type this into a forum and it's hard for you guys to live it.........I wish things weren't the way they are..............good vibes and well wishes to you and the family...........

Thanks for taking the time to write that truly grateful
To all who are replying i promise this is the only site i would of written this o/p and its because its real
Cheers
  • Sidestreet and whirledpeas like this

#18 oneeye1

oneeye1

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 315 posts

Donator

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Sell your house to someone they will hate more than you...............

Oh ill be trying
  • Arathu likes this

#19 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,148 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:55 AM

Move out. One year later. Paintball the street at three am.
  • Sidestreet, tailsmcsnails and whirledpeas like this

#20 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:12 AM

I understand the frustration and anger these people have caused you and your family. Do you truly believe revenge is the right thing to do? Wouldn't that just put you in the same playing field of these people you despise? If they are truly as bad as they say,their time will come without you having to do a thing. IMO getting away from them is probably a good idea. But think of the message your kids and wife will see, how much a better person you are. By not acting out revenge, but doing the right thing. You're wife and kids will see that dad is much more awesome person in the long run. Think of how good you will feel when this all behind you, that you made a choice not to act like these people? But then again who am I to say I am any better? You want to know what I would do? I would make them all fruit cakes and personally deliver them to each neighbor and thank them for keeping a look out for you and you family, then sit back and watch them all re-gift the fruit cakes to one another. Now that's a revenge that I could live with without doing one single unkind act.

Have to agree with CoorsMikey on this one.  The best revenge is living well.  It is you and your children's happyness that offends them so deeply,  Your "revenge" is what they want, because it justifies their misery and gives them license to lie and exaggerate your families imagined faults.  Deny them that satisfaction.  Kill them with kindness.

Sell to a nice rich, but devout turban wearing Muslim family with four children and a large extended family.   Make a nice profit on the sale and take your deserving family on a trip to enjoy some happy people in a pretty place.

Wishing you and your tribe the best amigo.

Edited by Spooner, 14 July 2017 - 06:29 AM.

• bugs, Myc, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!