29 replies to this topic

#1 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

just to use word god to keep things simple

this entire material world is pretty much backwards. 

rank as in boss and slave inhabitants

false God

inhabitants 

in the Pure Realms , like in hyper space , the entire hyper space is the real god.

"inhabitants"

real God

when im in hyperspace . i declare it mine, i transmute hyperspace/god into food and eat it.  all of it is done by speaking in tongue.

when i transmute food i literally am using sounds like yum ummmm, the sounds used for good food. hyper space/ god .

same goes for my form , when i look at pictures of my human self i just get more less confused, like wtf is that . oh my human suit.

in hyperspace it follows your orders your codes etc . not the way this material world has brainwashed its inhabitants. 

• Sidestreet likes this

#2 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Do not apply this to brainwashed 3D material world gravity and inertia experiments with the human body................please............

A

#3 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

just to use word god to keep things simple

Using the word "God" has never kept things simple.

• Alder Logs and Microbe like this

#4 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 898 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:13 AM

What about Alt God? Or Elder Gods.

Praise Cheeses!

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,061 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

When the Tao is revealed to the fool, he laughs.

If he did not laugh, it would not be the Tao.

• Sidestreet and sparrow95 like this

#6 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

When the Tao is revealed to the fool, he laughs.

If he did not laugh, it would not be the Tao.

i laugh at how awesome it is , and how bunch of hippies who been using dianna, Lucy and have felt the tao more times then these dead monks and hold them on pedestal lol

monkey see monkey  do lol .

#7 Digital Phoenix

Digital Phoenix

Morphogenesis in Stasis

• Free Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Our income tax system in a nut shell.

Final, in reference to the backwards world...correct, sort of...It is explained more poignantly in scriptures; 1 John 5:19, Galations 1:4, John 18:36, and most notably in Ephesians 6:12.

I hope that helps, God be with you in your journey of life!

DP

#8 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

Digital if ya got something to say please spit it out rather than giving footnotes of where we can go look it up.

I gave up on the bible when I got to the sisters who wanted to get their father drunk so they could fuck him and have children.  That was a clue to me that the book was perverted and not something that interested me.  The whole book is apparently not that offensive but enough of it is for me to find it repulsive and not something I want taking up valuable bookshelf space.  The book had a good run but time and human knowledge march on, might even say knowledge evolves.

P.S. No offence intended friend, I am delighted to consider any point of view that you may have, but we do not all have the same library, and I judge ideas on their merits not their source.

Edited by Spooner, 12 August 2017 - 02:57 PM.

• Myc and Arathu like this

#9 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,515 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

I enjoyed that comment in another thread too Spooner. 

But since then, I've been party to a discussion which sought to explain the "Why?"

In the story, Lot and his family were told of the destruction of two cities. By whatever means, they were delivered from disaster only to lose Lot's wife to some ridiculous disobedience clause (much like Adam, Eve, and the Apple - Or Moses never getting to enter the promised land. But that's a cynical discussion for another time. I'm still investigating to find the gap in social context.)

Back to the point:

Lot has lost his wife and has only his two daughters. In short, they believed themselves to be the only survivors of a global cataclysm - not just a local cataclysm. Believing they were the only remaining male and female animals they felt somehow honor-bound to procreate due to some deep seated social hangups which wouldn't likely make sense to us today (having grown up under an entirely different value set). 

Just offering something which I found to be at least a plausible stab at an explanation for an otherwise fucked up story. 

And good point. Please site references and maybe hyperlink the verse or something. Not being terse or rude........I just don't have the bible memorized chapter and verse and being able to quickly reference the verses in context to the point is most helpful. 

Edited by Myc, 12 August 2017 - 03:05 PM.

• Digital Phoenix and Spooner like this

#10 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

Good point Myc, it was indeed a different place and time, so my judgements can not take into account their perspective, just as I can not really relate to the Donner party's dinner menu, or eating grubs in PaPau New Guinea.  I am a bit of a stick in the mud about some things, daughters and fathers fucking together is apparently fantasy for Trump, but the idea makes my skin crawl.

• Myc likes this

#11 Digital Phoenix

Digital Phoenix

Morphogenesis in Stasis

• Free Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

No offense taken and the truth can offten be offensive in any form, written, spoken, seen, or otherwise, you get the idea. With respect to my post here, I haven't been working off a computer and will include referenced material as much as I can. With that said, and the verses I reference was to guide the explanation of the backwardness of this world to God's Word - The Holy Bible. Below it speaks for itself.

1 John 5:19-20 "19We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one. 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding that we know him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

Galatians 1:4-5 "4who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us out of this present evil world, according to the will of our God and Father: 5to whom be the glory for ever and ever. Amen."

John 18:36 "36Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

Ephesians 6:11-13 "11Put on the whole armor of God, that he may be able to stand against the wiles off the devil. 12For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places. 13Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand."

In the bible, there will be a transition in this reality when the second coming of Christ to Earth happens (I say second coming because something 2,017 years ago something happened to cause a re-counting of time, something big - you be the judge). A transfer of power or rather an end of an appointed time will occur where Satan (aka the dragon, the old serpent, the devil), will be chained and cast into the abyss for a thousand years. After which he will be released to deceive the nations for a little time and eventually cast into the lake of fire with the beast, and the false prophet, and death and haydes(hell) will be cast into the lake of fire as well. Don't quote me on the timing of who gets cast when and where - Read Revelation Chapter 19 and 20.

In the larger sense of why I post in the God & Country section, I am drawn to both and wonder what the repercussions will be if my 16th amendment is unconstitutional argument is found to be valid (as I believe it to be) AND publicly known. So yes, I have something to say.

Is my argument valid (recently posted in the other threads in the God & Country section)?

With respect for All,

DP

#12 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

Final, in reference to the backwards world...correct, sort of...It is explained more poignantly in scriptures; 1 John 5:19, Galations 1:4, John 18:36, and most notably in Ephesians 6:12.

DP

i chill with the "real god" all the time, her masculine counterpart was resting earlier today. but chilled with her, was awesome . 

( didnt feel masculine nor feminine if i had to put gender it be "gentle" . but came across more feminine then masculine ) 

told her kinda worn out from being in hell  nourish me.  

then i took some of her power and sent it downwards  towards hell .  i told her look what i can do, started transmuting. 

left her area, and was transmuting,

she wanted to come in, i let her in, she started singing, best to put it, swo way ooh way woah way haye .   , when she was inside me the tone of my voice i could not match no matter what. 

was excellent. 

meeting her, i got beamed up in my space with in hyper space.  she say do you know who i am ? i responded the real god lol . 

earth his hell m8, im here to free my people from it , more less show them how to free themselves and gain the same power as the real god.  

english only earth lagnuage i know and is not native to me its very foreign . 

the initial form was similar to a super golden coral reef, but when she wanted to chat n jumpped into me, almost looked like a bumble bee with 3 golden butts forming triangle  head harms legs were invisible n faded in out , almost looked similar to magus sisters in final fantasy. 

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,061 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:53 PM

... it was indeed a different place and time...

Ain't it always the case?  Just like now, and now, and now...

Place and time are just never the same, now are they?   Write down a description of anything and you miss the fluid truth of it.   All scripture is dead.   Same for all the history books.  The truth only exists for us now.  Take full advantage of it.   It's where the "real God" is. 

• Myc and Arathu like this

#14 Digital Phoenix

Digital Phoenix

Morphogenesis in Stasis

• Free Member
  • 333 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

I enjoyed that comment in another thread too Spooner. 

But since then, I've been party to a discussion which sought to explain the "Why?"

In the story, Lot and his family were told of the destruction of two cities. By whatever means, they were delivered from disaster only to lose Lot's wife to some ridiculous disobedience clause (much like Adam, Eve, and the Apple - Or Moses never getting to enter the promised land. But that's a cynical discussion for another time. I'm still investigating to find the gap in social context.)

Back to the point:

Lot has lost his wife and has only his two daughters. In short, they believed themselves to be the only survivors of a global cataclysm - not just a local cataclysm. Believing they were the only remaining male and female animals they felt somehow honor-bound to procreate due to some deep seated social hangups which wouldn't likely make sense to us today (having grown up under an entirely different value set). 

Just offering something which I found to be at least a plausible stab at an explanation for an otherwise fucked up story. 

And good point. Please site references and maybe hyperlink the verse or something. Not being terse or rude........I just don't have the bible memorized chapter and verse and being able to quickly reference the verses in context to the point is most helpful. 

Myc, I forgot to give you credit on this explanation. Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself.

DP

i chill with the "real god" all the time, her masculine counterpart was resting earlier today. but chilled with her, was awesome . 

( didnt feel masculine nor feminine if i had to put gender it be "gentle" . but came across more feminine then masculine ) 

told her kinda worn out from being in hell  nourish me.  

then i took some of her power and sent it downwards  towards hell .  i told her look what i can do, started transmuting. 

left her area, and was transmuting,

she wanted to come in, i let her in, she started singing, best to put it, swo way ooh way woah way haye .   , when she was inside me the tone of my voice i could not match no matter what. 

was excellent. 

meeting her, i got beamed up in my space with in hyper space.  she say do you know who i am ? i responded the real god lol . 

earth his hell m8, im here to free my people from it , more less show them how to free themselves and gain the same power as the real god.  

english only earth lagnuage i know and is not native to me its very foreign . 

the initial form was similar to a super golden coral reef, but when she wanted to chat n jumpped into me, almost looked like a bumble bee with 3 golden butts forming triangle  head harms legs were invisible n faded in out , almost looked similar to magus sisters in final fantasy. 

Final, I have read this thread several times over the last couple weeks and in our private conversations we have established more back and forth and allow me to answer again, in a way I feel you'll like.

In my first quoted verse above of 1 John 5:19-20, God is telling us then and now that he has given us an understanding that we know him(God the Father) that is true, just as everything Jesus has said, has been True and is the Son of God who has eternal life and the whole world lays with the evil one.  Remember the whole world at this time only had, the "Old Testament" referred to as the holy scriptures to reference and so the apostles and Jesus did, so the shocking news was spread by the witness of these men verbally at first and later by written letters. 

In my second quoted verse above of Galatians 1:4-5, God is telling us that our debt of sin from Adam to us has been paid for by his only Son, our deliverer from this evil world, Jesus Christ according to the will of God the Father, to whom all glory belongs to.

In my third quoted verse above of John 18:36, Jesus is telling us his Kingdom is not of this evil world and if it were of this world, and he asks Pilate (knowing Pilates answer) if his kingdom were of this world, would his servants fight, to free him from his captures, so that he isn't delivered to the enraged Jews(who's customs he has been violating with good cause for the recent few years past and in public view) and killed (knowing his fate) and tells Pilate, but now is my kingdom not from here (this world).

In my fourth quoted verse above of Ephesians 6:11-13, God is telling us to live and act in faith and with God at our back, we may stand against the trickery of the devil.  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood(mankind), but against the principalities(governments), against the powers(men of money), against the world-rulers of this darkness(men of power or position or of money or any combination), against the spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places (The devil will convince 1/3 of heavens angels to fall from grace).  Therefore if angels can be deceived, be on guard and live in faith and stand in righteous defense of everything in your power to honor God in the pursuit of the defense thereof.

... it was indeed a different place and time...

Ain't it always the case?  Just like now, and now, and now...

Place and time are just never the same, now are they?   Write down a description of anything and you miss the fluid truth of it.   All scripture is dead.   Same for all the history books.  The truth only exists for us now.  Take full advantage of it.   It's where the "real God" is. 

Alder, when you say all scripture is dead do you mean of the permanent reference of it?  Cause I could see that about the Word of God.  Ironically, I can see the timelessness in the scriptures, the great flood in the old testament is a foreshadowing symbolism of the vessel used in cleansing the world (water) as was seen in the new testament in the symbolic baptizing vessel used in cleansing the spirit (water).  Of greater irony, I feel the main reason for the Old testament is because of the flood and how much was lost and in an effort to correct the path of Men, God and man made the instrument of correction, what we know as the bible and what God knows as his Son(The Living Word).  Love you brother.

DP

• Spooner likes this

#15 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:21 PM

Thanks DP, that was a thoughtful and well delivered explanation of your position and I respect it brother.  Now I feel that I understand your position much more clearly, and I thank you for taking the effort to put it into words that I could mostly understand.

The only nagging problem that keeps me from fully understanding is that I do not understand what precisely you mean by the word "God".  In fact I am not entirely sure that you fully understand what you mean by that term.  Using poorly defined terms leads to a situation where meaning can morph to suit the situation, and does not clearly transfer a concept from one person to another, which of course is the whole point of words in the first place.

Perhaps your use of the term "God" is similar to how some folks use "Tao", or as Hegel used to say "The ​Ultimate".  A word that is simply an undefined place holder for everything we do not yet understand.  If God is beyond limitation and definition, it is not a very productive term in conversation except to define our own ignorance.

Peace bro, and thanks again for giving me a glimpse of where you are coming from,

Edited by Spooner, 19 August 2017 - 10:23 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#16 Final

Final

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

Being in dark room singing in tongue and moving that resonates with it, Endo way of connecting to heaven so so so Awesome .

Still Training on it  :cool:

#17 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,061 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:44 AM

gallery_131808_1351_61806.jpg

Supreme Being, God, Tao, Yahweh,  Whatever:

Not carved into marble, but I long ago chose the Native American term, "Great Mystery," as my preferred verbiage.  It says what I know of It, in terms of language, spoken or written.  The words can lock up one's mind, and even mind is not the whole of us.  We are something that is not trapped in any description, and certainly not limited by our skin suits.   Even false and real, I encompass.   I am you, as it helps that I see it.    When I said all scriptures are dead, I quoted the character, Jesus Christ, from The Essene Gospel of Peace.   Just another book, I know.    We elevate ideas.   That's okay, when we see it's what we're doing.  There is danger in ignorance, as we have been known to go to war and bring on floods when we are ignorant of our ignorance, and acting out, or making proclamations, as if we knew; that's called arrogance.

Edited by Alder Logs, 20 August 2017 - 09:06 AM.

• Myc, Arathu, Spooner and 1 other like this

#18 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

When done well, excellant sex is also sometimes described as "Awesome". 

Is that what is meant  by "God"?

Perhaps Alder is closer with "The Great Ignorance", or was that mystery?

Edited by Spooner, 20 August 2017 - 10:03 AM.

• sparrow95 likes this

#19 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,061 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:03 AM

Must be included in That Which Is.     That's if nothing exists outside of God.    But, I fear we do what Alan Watts accused us of: effing the ineffable.

• Spooner likes this

#20 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,245 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

I've been listening to Jordan Peterson lectures. Mostly dwelling in his "Maps of Meaning" series.

I've also begun to take on his "Psychological Significance of Biblical Stories" series with an effort to better understand the underlying baby that is so easy to throw out with the religious (as in the institution) bathwater.

https://www.youtube....60I3lUrrFTzkpat

I heard someone describe Peterson as a "neurotic Joseph Campbell" - a decent, if not simplistic description. Undoubtedly Peterson is not for everyone but I've found a lot of value in what he has to say. Hopefully it fits within this thread appropriately as well.

Edited by August West, 20 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.

• Myc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!