Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories & How America Lost its Mind? Two articles.

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:17 PM

What did Bob Dylan mean when he sang: ...it's doom alone that counts?

He probably doesn't even know and, if by chance he did, he certainly doesn't remember...;)

#142 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,014 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:32 PM

He's doomed anyway.  

#143 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 771 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:05 AM

I always get a chuckle out of the use of the most ridiculous (sometimes only created in that very moment, in fact) examples of "conspiracies" in order to paint the whole concept as a pejorative.

There's Conspiracy Theories and then there's "conspiracy theories."

Sadly, in the era of alternative facts, they're melding into one. The 9/11 truthers I thought were odd but maybe on-to something a decade ago are now flat-earthers and chem-trail believers, and it's unfortunate to say, but - yes - all of them.

I'm not entirely sure what happened in this last election cycle, but it polarized people in ways we're only starting to see. Belief rules, common sense or facts be damned.

(the only one I made up was about the Stones, but you KNOW it's gotta be true....)

:)

soliver
I'm not a flat earth er and yet I know 9/11 was not how it says it went.. Maybe those consentrated lazers that are now making an appearance.. But please don't lump me in with those idiots. I was only 20 miles away and if you had ever seen how massive those buildings were you'd understand.
anyone get to see the DVD someone was handing out in Vegas?
anyone know why they spilt up the evidence from the WTC and placed them through the state? Outside... Wasting away to remove evidence.....don't forget, this is an island. We have super salty air... What does that do to metal???

Edited by MsBehavin420, 11 August 2018 - 08:06 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!