Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Global Warming, climate change, and NO Red or Blue bullshit....

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,655 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

IMHO, one thing to keep in perspective is...

Man, in his lack of responsible stewardship, is making the world intolerable for himself, and lifeforms similar to himself. But where one falls, another takes its place. There are always new contestants on the ladder of lifeform dominance. It has always been this way.

Where somethings used to thrive, something new will find a nitch. Such is evolution.

I don't believe that the Earth itself has been harmed just because it may become inhospitable to us. I don't think we are significant enough to be able to change the path by very much in the long run.

So the way I see it, we as humans are not destroying the world. We are destroying the world as we know it, and tampering with our ability to survive here.

Mother Earth will still be spinning long after are atoms are rearranged into new and exciting forms....
  • Myc and Spooner like this

#42 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

Mother Earth will still be spinning long after are atoms are rearranged into new and exciting forms....

I'm working on a song called "Fossil Layers"...........of which we will be one along with our radioactive junk...........I hope the ovoids take my spirit with them..........

A

Edited by Arathu, 21 September 2017 - 06:14 PM.

• Myc and Juthro like this

#43 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

there's a song for ya'

I take the mushrooms

The mushrooms will take me

get the lyrics right and 'topia has an anthem   :)  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pharmer, 21 September 2017 - 09:01 PM.

• coorsmikey, Arathu and Juthro like this

#44 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

The core of the earth is a seething cauldron of molten rock.

Theoretically.    We know far less about the interior of the Earth than we do about the surface of Mars.   The mass = gravity theory demands much mass inside of planets.   In an electric universe, not much mass is required inside planets and stars at all.   Nearly everything we are told about the Earth's interior, and pretty much everything else in physics, is weighted by the Law of Universal Gravitation, which is, in reality, not law, but theory with the attitude of a bully cop.   If one wants a degree, one must not question some things.

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 September 2017 - 11:20 PM.

• Arathu likes this

#45 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm working on a song called "Fossil Layers"...........

What about, "Abiotic Layers"?...that's probably one for a "conspiracy" thread...

#46 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

The core of the earth is a seething cauldron of molten rock.

Theoretically.    We know far less about the interior of the Earth than we do about the surface of Mars.   The mass = gravity theory demands much mass inside of planets.   In an electric universe, not much mass is required inside planets and stars at all.   Nearly everything we are told about the Earth's interior, and pretty much everything else in physics, is weighted by the Law of Universal Gravitation, which is, in reality, not law, but theory with the attitude of a bully cop.   If one wants a degree, one must not question some things.

Man you nailed that right on the head...........so I wonder....perhaps we're hurling through space on a massive electrically fired geode...the Birkland currents flowing into and out of the poles of the celestial bodies has apparently been verified, at least Earth....Could it be a crystal space motor of gigantic proportions.........I absolutely agree that the "models" are exactly that......do we actually know? Hell no we don't..........

The vastness of the massive unknown, I find the the mystery in it all to be quite motivating and entertaining at the same time.............

A

Edited by Arathu, 22 September 2017 - 11:14 AM.

• Myc and Alder Logs like this

#47 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:08 PM

Alder, if you're going to talk over my head you must provide some basic education with it.  I doubt 2% of the readers here can keep up with what you're puttin' down. I'm willing to learn but what you writ in the last post is either 95% BS or way over the rest of our heads which kinda defeats the purpose of the thread.

#48 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,828 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Alder, if you're going to talk over my head you must provide some basic education with it.  I doubt 2% of the readers here can keep up with what you're puttin' down. I'm willing to learn but what you writ in the last post is either 95% BS or way over the rest of our heads which kinda defeats the purpose of the thread.

I know I'm sort of answering for Alder here and bless him for not trying to re-cover all of this information individually in every thread.

Here is a discussion which may help flesh-out some of the basis of the previous statement:

https://mycotopia.ne...rere-from-here/

If it seems logical, I may pull that thread from Twilight Zone and move it to a more appropriate forum. 

• coorsmikey likes this

#49 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,940 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

I apologize if that sounded harsh. It even sounds like a command or commandment.

My point being that only few of us are capable of translating the content and the implications of the input, nor integrate it with the rest of the thread. That's only a bad thing for us who can't and shouldn't slow the fun and accomplishment of those who can.

Carry on.

#50 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

....perhaps we're hurling through space on a massive electrically fired geode...

Yeah, baby!

I know that Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan have described the universe most people think they live in.   If they have said it, it is how it is.   I can't be in their club because I think planets and stars are hollow and that gravity is electric charge.   I have no chance except with minds so open that it could be scary.   The situation is, I am here, and perhaps my best opening is with psychonauts.  

I have to get to work right now, so I will have to leave it on the dangle. 

...and you know something is happening here

but you don't know what it is

do you, Mr. Jones...

Edited by Alder Logs, 22 September 2017 - 04:15 PM.

• Myc, coorsmikey and Arathu like this

#51 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,655 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:18 PM

I'm with Pharmer, in that I get lost in Alders explanations, and theory sometimes. That's not to say I don't believe, its just that I don't understand.

Alder is plainly very passionate about the subject, and I generally don't want to derail the conversation by asking for clarification that most likely will also bounce off of my thick head...

Edited by Juthro, 22 September 2017 - 04:20 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#52 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,828 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

I've studied this nut from several angles and Alder has collected some of the better ideas I've seen. When Arathu suggested that we were traveling on an electrically charged geode..........that really resonated. It makes sense. Electrical generation by oscillating a crystal is not new science. Mainstream science just recently acknowledged that the earth "rings like a bell" (echos of Nikola Tesla claiming that he could "ring the earth like a bell" - this in relation to his wireless transmission of energy). Hmmmm........

Application of knowledge is everything. 

I've been really watching the solar exploration efforts. There's lots of ideas out there. Lots of explanations with lots of new cute-sie terms and acrobatics of physics. 

I just want to sit and stare at a few seasons worth of videos so I can formulate my own opinions. 

You have to admit, watching the surface activity of the sun is alot like staring into the campfire. Very introspective. Lots of energy coming from that orb.

Open minded but not nuts. I'm just watching really, really closely.

Edited by Myc, 22 September 2017 - 08:08 PM.

• coorsmikey, Arathu, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#53 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

Holy shit............I understand exactly what he's saying....................what hell does that say? IMHO you have more than a chance here brother...............I can see this working...........my degree is in electricity but there's nothing conventional about my views..................

A

• Alder Logs likes this

#54 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,828 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

I recall Tesla's description of his experiments.

Paraphrased, he was "pumping up" (his own words) the earth's natural electrical potential by using high frequency electricity.

What I see he was doing was using the earth as an acoustic resonator. He was using a small generation of high frequency to couple with and enhance the natural resonance of the earth - but why?

Alder led me to the logic of a hollow earth and the solar system potentially being composed of hollow spheres. It just makes sense coupled with Tesla's experiments and the recent admissions of modern science. (Show me a cannon ball that rings like a bell.)

You supplied the geode - the crystal oscillator. 

I know I continue off-topic. Apologies. I just got a bit interested. Thanks for humoring me. 

• coorsmikey, Arathu and Juthro like this

#55 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

He was using a small generation of high frequency to couple with and enhance the natural resonance of the earth - but why?

If a small stimulation signal gets a large crystal cavern or large chunks of crystal crust ringing back....is there a gain to be had by stimulating a large mass of silicone into oscillation using a small tickle signal? There might be some power gains to be had there.............. 

(Show me a cannon ball that rings like a bell.)

Indeed............thud....thud.......thud....... hah!

A

Edited by Arathu, 22 September 2017 - 11:26 PM.

#56 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:52 PM

crystal-cave-615.jpg

(http://ngm.nationalg...iants/shea-text)

In my mind.....how is that not an example of the possibility of what we just said? It obviously does it on a large scale.....surely there are things we haven't seen too.....

Far out...

crystal-cave-4.jpg

A

Edited by Arathu, 22 September 2017 - 11:56 PM.

#57 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

Wow, too tired to post tonight.  Probably too busy to do much tomorrow either.   My neighbor is being forced to replace his wood heat system, stove, stack, and all.  I am helping, and he got sick in the middle of the project and we have a big hole opened in the middle of his family's roof.  So, I up on scaffold in their kitchen, framing in the hole, while tomorrow is a disc golf tournament here, and he's tied up, while I'll be framing the hole back in on a 8 on 12 shake roof.   I can't work on that roof from the outside, but I can frame in the hole from below and fit the new stainless stack.   Call it, "house warming."

#58 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,482 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

Who is forcing him? And, if you untied him, wouldn't he be more help?

#59 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Not "who," but, "what."   When his family's homemade cottage was built by his hippie parents in the early '70s, the first thing to go in, after the split level subfloor was built, was a twenty-some foot 1/4" X 12" round steel tube up the center of what would be the 8 sided, 8 on 12 shaked hip roof.   The tube, a left over piece from a bridge construction, was the original chimney.    The quarter inch of steel had become a sixteenth inch over much of its length, and in the last year, a became a doily in places.   There was no there there, and winter is right around the corner (and I have a fire now in my stove).  

Yesterday, I got up on the scaffold with a 4.5 inch angle grinder with .045" cutoff wheels and cut the tube into four pieces, while stronger, younger, men lifted the pieces away and kept my cutoff wheel out of the pinch.  

This disc golf tournament is key to this family's income, as a promotion for their business, so this is the mechanism by which he's tied up.   It's his baby and he had to rise from his food poisoning (leftover scollop fajitas) vomiting and tend to the masses of enthusiastic competitors. 

So, I am the help available for him, and I will be there.

• August West likes this

#60 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,663 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:29 AM

As synchronicity would have it, last night on CtoCAM, the guest was Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org.  Too bad we all didn't hear it for this conversation. 

Published on Sep 19, 2017:

[Direct Link]

I haven't watched this new video yet, but will try to later.  I expect it will be worth my time.

[Direct Link]

Now I must be getting to work.

Edited by Alder Logs, 23 September 2017 - 10:56 AM.

• Arathu likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!