Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

First Chicon Nindo Grow ... does this look right? (pic)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 Samwise

Samwise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Yes this has been a great and inspiring thread! This is my first ever flush of my own P. galindoi...not the best flush in the world (got about 1g dry in the end)...but I cased this tray the eve before I left my home, and I've been away for almost a month now because of work obligations, and these mushrooms fruited themselves without supervision with an automated FC set up (the design of which is largely inspired by Elfstone/Don Shadow). My girlfriend has been keeping an eye on them but even she was away with me for a week. So I'm pretty chuffed they fruited without any supervision, but I'm hoping when I'm back home to look after them I'll get better yields. It also shows pretty clearly that if one's setup is optimal this really isn't a hard species to grow or fruit.

P. galindoi_2.jpg

• Heirloom , Cigarsam, mjroom and 1 other like this

#102 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,566 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

This has been inspiring and helped show me the way to fruiting Mexicanas. I would bet you get better yields when you are there to care for them. I agree they are easy if a guy follows in the steps of those who have already done grows. I never used an automated FC until now and what a difference that makes and the light.

amazed
  • Samwise likes this

#103 Cigarsam

Cigarsam

Traveller

• VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

Great work Explorer7.
Hope you had good luck making prints with these guys.
The vendor I have been using for the past 2 years has been out of stock.
Hopefully soon he will have these back in stock.
I have a feeling this will be very popular with the Mush community.
Peace
  • Heirloom likes this

#104 Tankado78

Tankado78

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

I also think that your gonna do awesome now that your around to help them along... Just look what you accomplished w/o even being there? 2 me, that says a lot within its self. Just imagine what a couple of misting n fanning will do for ya? She’ll probably explode will fruits like nobody’s business! Sending nothing but great vibes ya way Samwise.
  • Samwise, Heirloom and mjroom like this

#105 Samwise

Samwise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

I also think that your gonna do awesome now that your around to help them along... Just look what you accomplished w/o even being there? 2 me, that says a lot within its self. Just imagine what a couple of misting n fanning will do for ya? She’ll probably explode will fruits like nobody’s business! Sending nothing but great vibes ya way Samwise.

Right back atcha dude!! Thanks for the good vibes. I do really dig the mycological community...in my view it is a particularly excellent subsection of the psychedelic community. All the best with your grows, always cool to encounter a fellow Mexicanae grower! Do feel free to make your own grow thread on here or chime in on this one or keep in touch, I'd be very interested to see how you get on. All the best! :cool:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!