#21 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,150 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

In my youth I was living with my girlfriend and one morning we woke up and our coffee was froze solid in the cups.  Good weather for being in bed with a lover.  As my Canadian friend taught me...

When the frost is on the pumpkin,

ain't no time for dickie dunkin'

But when the sun is warm and fair,

Au contraire, au contraire.

• phlegmbae and mrPete like this

#22 mrPete

mrPete

Mr.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 177 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

In my youth I was living with my girlfriend and one morning we woke up and our coffee was froze solid in the cups.  Good weather for being in bed with a lover.  As my Canadian friend taught me...

When the frost is on the pumpkin,
ain't no time for dickie dunkin'
But when the sun is warm and fair,
Au contraire, au contraire.

dude your nuts lol good shit

#23 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 468 posts

Posted Today, 12:41 AM

all these cactus are fully legal to grow/harvest/and use in canada.

no there not! only peyote is exempt from the mescaline law in canada, not bashing and not that i really care, but thought i would post up the law.

Mescaline (3,4,5–trimethoxybenzeneethanamine) and any salt thereof, but not peyote (lophophora)

https://en.wikipedia..._Substances_Act

not like stores dont sell them, and dough  there are any police in the country that are trained in cactus identification, they can barley train cops for drug laws they are trying to enforce. its more of a grey area no one cares about.

#24 mrPete

mrPete

Mr.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 177 posts

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

lol my bad... the san pedro is a scedule 3 but nobody has bin in trouble for using it or buying it, so to me and everyother tripper that means they are legal lol

#25 mrPete

mrPete

Mr.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 177 posts

Posted Today, 12:50 AM

I went to the sstore i mentioned and for sure.. I asked the lady what type of cactus this was and she smiled and took a deep breath and said " that would be a peruvian torch" i said "that could be some fun eh?" lol she smiled and asked what she could help me with... i said just lookin. might be back for that guy. another smile lol

#26 mrPete

mrPete

Mr.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 177 posts

Posted Today, 01:00 AM

Im half cree indian so I can always just pull the race card on any piggies that stumble apon me trippin. not like they would know the diff from peyote and san.p.

#27 mrPete

mrPete

Mr.Wowzers

• Free Member
  • 177 posts

Posted Today, 01:10 AM

http://www.botanical...cactus-products
here why not order some 12' cuttings... funny they are exactly 12 inches. grown in canada.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!