7 replies to this topic

#1 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

From http://www.spycultur...urce-documents/ :

After numerous requests I have uploaded (most of) the documents we used to write National Security Cinema in one handy zip file so that people don’t have to search around all over this site to find them.  This pack of over 4000 pages includes office diary reports from the military entertainment liaison offices, documents from the DOD and CIA on changes they made to film scripts, production assistance agreements signed between the military and film producers, and internal government communications about the entertainment industry.  Some of these are being made available online for the first time, though most have already been published on this site.

http://www.mediafire...3h/NSC-Docs.zip

• Sidestreet and August West like this

#2 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,588 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Sounds interesting!

#3 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

Tom Secker (who runs spyculture and co-wrote National Security Cinema) has done a lot of substantial work over the years, I recommend checking him out.

I've almost posted his recent podcast series, "An Alternative History Of Al Qaeda" on the forum but I don't think most people have the interest or attention span if there's no discussion about holographic planes and directed energy weapons.

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,886 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Tom Secker (who runs spyculture and co-wrote National Security Cinema) has done a lot of substantial work over the years, I recommend checking him out.

I've almost posted his recent podcast series, "An Alternative History Of Al Qaeda" on the forum but I don't think most people have the interest or attention span if there's no discussion about holographic planes and directed energy weapons.

Oh now that just hurt. I've spent hours mining through the information you've presented in the past and spent still more hours exploring the tangents. 

I would like to think that aliens did it - or that it can be blamed on god.......

But nothing is ever that simple. 

Oh how I've wished I could just be a bobble-head and fall in love with my phone. 

• August West likes this

#5 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

None was intended but...which part hurt?

#6 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,886 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

but I don't think most people have the interest or attention span if there's no discussion about holographic planes and directed energy weapons.

maybe I was a bit liberal by including myself with "most people"

but then it was tongue-in-cheek anyway

No worries man. 

It's just that I liked to entertain the idea of holographic planes. Watched several of the videos. Played it out for myself over a few months. But still couldn't agree. Same with directed energy weapons. It would be awesome if that tech exists. My heart of hearts wants it for mankind (the free energy implied by the construction of directed energy "weapons"). Yet I fear that it was simple 'ol improved controlled demolition perpetrated by simple 'ol human beings. 

I like my fiction but the facts often get in the way. 

Edited by Myc, 19 September 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#7 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:59 PM

You were liberal.

And, I don't mind a good super-weapon-line-of-inquiry every once in a while either. But, imho, in the case of something like the 9/11 event(s), when it all starts to get in the way of all the simpler, more nuanced points that, when taken together, demand (to anyone who claims to care) that another look be taken at the "official" explanation, they become problematic. Ultimately, for right or wrong, they lead to the easy dismissal of alternative theories. 

• Myc likes this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,821 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:39 PM

The directed energy evidence is pretty stunning when you take into account the highly strange collateral damage that seemed to happen at distance and on certain vectors in line with the collapses, in a certain city on a certain day.    We can trust that our Saudi and Pakistani cardboard cutout perps had little access to much in that line of destructive powers.

Edited by Alder Logs, 19 September 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!