• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 942 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

Blue dream vape this week. And some unknown bud that gave me crazy munchies.
  • Lakegal7 and MycoMan like this

#42 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:14 AM

Sorry I have been gone for almost a month! life got busy real quick. I have had my hands on some Sensi Star, critical Kush buds and my vapes have been OG Kush and Diamond OG 500ml's by "Vapen" and O.pen Vape. Y'all smoking good flowers and concentrates! I go to the Dispensary tomorrow, check was nice and hefty so top shelf and lots of concentrates :) I shall post pictures and strains tomorrow but I have a few in mind already :)

MM

• TheObserver and Lakegal7 like this

#43 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 942 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:22 AM

Man I loved the Diamond OG.

#44 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Got some nice Dense nugs of "Gorilla Glue #4" Flower and some "Grand Daddy Purple" Wax/Crumble a few pictures :) and I got a "Valley OG" 500ml O.pen Vape Cartridge.

MM

Attached Thumbnails

• 20171102_151751.jpg
  • 20171102_151801.jpg
  • 20171102_151814.jpg
  • 20171102_151907.jpg
  • 20171102_151922.jpg

• phlegmbae, TheObserver and Lakegal7 like this

#45 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:14 AM

This batch of the GG was very potent, I am a seasoned smoker and I like my Indicas so I can handle a lot of sedation without falling asleep. This GG though, I can almost finish a whole bowl to myself, while hacking up my lungs of phelm and gasping for air I also thought that the GDP Solvent less Crumble was very smooth and a close second behind the GG and when put together GDP on GG it is very euphoric and powerful :) and the GDP in a dab is great, no coughing at all really, just a chirp and then a warm head rush that extends to the tips of your ears and that rush of euphoria...I am pleased this selection time around.

Anyone else got any goodies goin on??

• phlegmbae, TheObserver, Lakegal7 and 1 other like this

#46 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

I've got shitloads of good close trim I've been running through bubble bags. The latest of which just happens to be GG#4. Man does that stuff have trichomes! You got that right MycoMan! Goofy, almost trippy sedation, but not really sleepy. If I make tea out of a half a gram, it's bordering on psychedelic for me for 2-3 hours, then nothing but ZZZZZzzzzzzz's! Tea time is bedtime. :smile:

• TheObserver, Lakegal7, Jeepster and 1 other like this

#47 TheObserver

TheObserver

Make em' say Umph!

• OG VIP
  • 1,176 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:50 AM

Some 4Kings bud recently cut and dried, curing in glass. phlegmbae, what is GG#4?

Also made some oatmeal cookie edibles with 4Kings and Cindy99 trim. Nice deep long lasting high.

Edited by TheObserver, 09 November 2017 - 01:55 AM.

• phlegmbae and Lakegal7 like this

#48 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:32 AM

I feel like I hit the lottery
I had recently purchased
some pre rolled super Jack joints
that I've been emptying in my water pipe
I found a seed. Super Jack has been difficult
to find seeds so this made my otherwise
long and frustrating day into a big smile on my face
It's the little things..

love when that happens! I found a GG #4 in this batch and a seed in 2 other batches, Yoda OG and Ghost OG, I am a conisuere of OG's lol I got try em' all I am an indica man.

#49 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:36 AM

I've got shitloads of good close trim I've been running through bubble bags. The latest of which just happens to be GG#4. Man does that stuff have trichomes! You got that right MycoMan! Goofy, almost trippy sedation, but not really sleepy. If I make tea out of a half a gram, it's bordering on psychedelic for me for 2-3 hours, then nothing but ZZZZZzzzzzzz's! Tea time is bedtime. :smile:

GG#4 won me over the first time I smoked it...I was very picky and always had a top 5 but this stuff puts everything else to shame, my favorite for sure... lucky you got some hash makin, did you grow some GG out?

• Lakegal7 likes this

#50 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

Some 4Kings bud recently cut and dried, curing in glass. phlegmbae, what is GG#4?

Also made some oatmeal cookie edibles with 4Kings and Cindy99 trim. Nice deep long lasting high.

Gorilla Glue #4

#51 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

GG#4 won me over the first time I smoked it...I was very picky and always had a top 5 but this stuff puts everything else to shame, my favorite for sure... lucky you got some hash makin, did you grow some GG out?

Hell yeah! I been running GG#4 for a couple of years now. She's tasty as can be, and very resin coated! But the strains that really blow my head off are Chemdog D, and Chemdog91. They are the basic building blocks of OG's actually, and Chem D yields really well too. I made some hash out of Chemdog91 a while back, that we dubbed "Genuflection Hash". Because it literally put you down on one knee from every hit, if it didn't put you flat on your face to begin with!

• Lakegal7 likes this

#52 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

Damn bro that sounds heavy, as a fellow Farmer and Conisuerer I must concur Ive made some Chem 91' and cleaned it.... Fiya! I just got some good oil now from the dispensary, "Solvent less" Black Cherry Soda Harvested 6 weeks ago and cured. The taste is out of this world as far as oils/concentrates go! it literally tastes like that pink bubblegum in the yellow wrappers with the blue ends, Cotton candy and Blackberries it's like they added flavor, which I know they didn't lol it's out of this world and making flo teal nicelyyyyyy words with friends is so fun on this strain just buzzing through it, I need to try some clementine and double banana tangie I just don't do sativa's 1st mention because of my anxiety but hybrids are ok and Indicas are my go to day or night. This is hitting the spot though, got some Wiz khalifa going yeeee.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20171114_184709.jpg
  • 20171114_184752.jpg

• phlegmbae and Lakegal7 like this

#53 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Oh yes that is a jack (ME) and Sally (HER) pic sketched the night before the tatto artist came over, came out so good we tipped him $100 for a qtr sleeve of Nightmare Before Christmas theme (With more to add!) paying only $200 and he's a professional friend, I'll  post her arm later ;)

• Juthro and Lakegal7 like this

#54 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,191 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

Oh yes that is a jack (ME) and Sally (HER) pic sketched the night before the tatto artist came over, came out so good we tipped him $100 for a qtr sleeve of Nightmare Before Christmas theme (With more to add!) paying only $200 and he's a professional friend, I'll  post her arm later ;)

Her arm should meet my pumpkin.... wait that didn't sound right, can I try again....

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_0441 (1).jpg

• MycoMan likes this

#55 Lakegal7

Lakegal7

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 454 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Hey Jutheo, that's my pumpkin
I carved a sad rendition of it anyways

O.K. Got me some sticky gorilla cookies
and mixed it with a wee bit of Auroa indica
3 2 1 Blast off..
  • Juthro and MycoMan like this

#56 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:10 PM

Her arm should meet my pumpkin.... wait that didn't sound right, can I try again....

Damn, that's nice! and that is also next on her moon is oogie boogie's shadow...maybe the bottom broken up a bit into bats like in the movie in the beginning.

• Juthro likes this

#57 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 5,191 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:01 PM

Hey Jutheo, that's my pumpkin
I carved a sad rendition of it anyways

O.K. Got me some sticky gorilla cookies
and mixed it with a wee bit of Auroa indica
3 2 1 Blast off..

Great minds travel familiar paths :)

#58 MycoMan

MycoMan

"Mycophiliac"

• Black VIP
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

So for flower I got some good ole' OG Kush, it's got some purple hues and is a nice smoke, and then I got a God Bud 500ml Cartridge to vape...needless to say they are both heavy hitters and i am about to eat 3 helpings of spaghetti and 10 garlic toast and 3 ginger ale plus a vitamin...i'm feelin' like a fat kid lol nice strains btw.

Oh and that is the finished product of my girl friends birthday tattoo :}

Attached Thumbnails

• 20171118_151550.jpg
  • 20171118_151606.jpg
  • 20171118_151619.jpg
  • 20171118_151638.jpg
  • 20171118_151558.jpg
  • received_1558086030950301.jpeg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!