18 replies to this topic

#1 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

There's an extremely strange part at 3:25 in the video....but I suggest watching the whole thing

I figure since nothing has been said here about this, that I've seen, I would post this. I've watched a lot of vids on this, and this is the most compelling one that I've seen so far that the Vegas shooting was possibly a false flag event.

[Direct Link]

Edited by fungi2bwith, 04 October 2017 - 04:15 PM.

• Myc likes this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

How could it be a 'false flag' when there was no flag raised at all yet (ISIS's bogus claim of responsibility notwithstanding)?

One of my cousins was at the concert. He ran for his life (as one might expect), and a few of his friends who were with him got shot (and one of his close friends' 24-year old son was killed). His friends are all expected to fully recover as their wounds were relatively minor (at least as far as gunshot wounds go). And his sister (one of my other cousins; I have a lot of 'em) found out that one of her close friends was there too and also got shot (and is also expected to recover). Helluva day.

But anyway, the narrator's voice in that video is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. For whatever it's worth, shooting or no shooting the trajectory of global politics seems to have been going the way she outlined for a long time at this point. From what I can tell (which might not be much) the insanity really starts to ramp-up in Kissinger's Administration, which a lot of people think was Nixon's (but the 2002 documentary The Trials of Henry Kissinger is chock-full of Puzzling Evidence indicating otherwise).

post-102948-0-52630800-1507158255.jpg

While rare in individuals, Kissinger sure seems like a high-functioning psychopath who managed to help craft our particular nation and epoch in his image.

But their efforts are for naught since Chaos just laughs at their hubris and bides its time. I'm starting to get a bit impatient, but then I've always had that problem, lol...

Until that time comes, "When in Rome" ...do as the Vandals.

Attached Thumbnails

• zinsanity.jpg

Edited by TVCasualty, 04 October 2017 - 06:15 PM.

• Myc, Trippy_Toes and Alder Logs like this

#3 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

I've been watching some of the youtube stuff.

Lots of speculation going on. Lots of conflicting stories. 

I haven't seen enough to render an opinion except to say that some folks seem quick to jump to conclusions. Most of the interviews I watched bordered on incoherent - as might be expected after having survived such an event. 

It did not escape notice that the "gun ban" folks were quick to seize this opportunity to beat the drum. 

I also have seen some crowing about Alex Jones's "prediction" of this event. My reply is that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. It's a no-brainer to guess that something like this might happen. 

#4 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,952 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

I'm not going to even comment on the video. I only want to say this was a most horrific event, motive not understandable to any sane human being.

The trauma is not limited to only those who were hurt, and the families and friends of those who lost loved ones. Even those who ran and avoided getting shot, getting away successfully are psychologically scarred. Just to be present and witness and experience this kind of horror would wound the spirit. Survivor guilt is real. Could you ever go to another concert and not fight with the memory and pain that goes with this?

It's not without any positive however, to see how strangers come to the aid of strangers when placed in a situation of uncontrolled chaos..............................................

My sympathies and compassion to all affected in all, and any ways.

• Juthro likes this

#5 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

Well, I found it extremely compelling that this "john" poster on 4chan said that specifically to keep an eye on vegas, and then goes on to talk about the exact people that own the hotel the shooting happened at, and talk specifically about their business ventures in security....that was posted almost a month ago.....I am specifically talking about the anonymous poster on 4chan known as "john"....This guy obviously knew something, and to know the exact city as well....that's better odds than a stopped clock....this was planned out....I don't know exactly who did it or how, but I always seem to go back to thinking of that movie "Clean Skin".....

I would like to point out that these security companies were very quick to jump on supplying the hotels (the Wynn, and I'm sure more to come) with their x-ray/ body scanner machines...

#6 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

also, denial is not a river in egypt.....

That video put the bigger picture together pretty well.....basically this was a couple billionaire/millionaires that wanted to make more money, while making a heavier authoritarian society, so they set this up.....and after thinking about it, I wonder what kind of relationship the killer had with the owners of the hotel. He had platinum cards at almost every hotel in Las Vegas, according to his brother.  So I'm sure that comes with perks, along with meeting the owners, maybe brushing elbows with them, perhaps hookers (maybe male hookers) and cocaine were involved....pictures could have been taken....blackmail could have taken place.....who knows....I just know there are a lot of questions left unanswered....

I'm pretty sure blackmail is one of the main ways that our puppet masters persuade politicians to turn in their favor....I'm sure that applies to anyone that has any ties to the top tier of the pyramid.....

Edited by fungi2bwith, 04 October 2017 - 09:33 PM.

#7 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

From what I can tell (which might not be much) the insanity really starts to ramp-up in Kissinger's Administration, which a lot of people think was Nixon's...

And, speaking of cui bono, let us not forget that Kissinger was essentially an agent of David Rockefeller.

Condolences to your cousin and his friends.

I noticed the incessant calls for and questions about security immediately (this is not necessarily an endorsement of the op's false flag post) following the event.

Also, with all the accounts of witnesses, even on this little website, I guess the whole "crisis actors" meme wont' get many legs.

Edited by August West, 04 October 2017 - 09:32 PM.

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:21 PM

What do we really know?

Unless we're unlucky enough to know someone who was there we don't know a damned thing that wasn't supplied to us by a government agency or a news agency that was fed by the same government agents

Given that we know governments are usually lying we can assume that anything we're being told already is false. History proves this generalization out.

I'm quite alright with the idea that there are "lone wolves"  and people crazy enough to pull  off this horror  but doesn't this thing look and smell awfully familiar?

Speaking of knowing people who were there - my sister in law and brother in law were there, at the Mandalay, but returned home to Detroit about an hour before the shooting happened. Sister in law is reasonably sure that the photographs of the alleged shooter are of a drunken asshole  who targeted them on the street with a video cam buggering them about some nonsense and demanding to take their pictures. This, of course, a few hours before the shooting. Brother in law says he thinks it's possible it was the same man but not sure enough to say it's a certainty. Doesn't this sound like Oswald being spotted at the Mexican embassy before shooting JFK? Not that it makes one bit of sense as part of the crime but the drawing attention to himself in a most public way and putting himself near the scene of the crime just before it happened seems a little too cute.

And what is the thinking of these assholes who need to shoot as many people as they can before conveniently shooting themselves. That does not make sense. If they want to be dead they can arrange that just fine without needing to shoot others. What purpose does it serve the shooter to shoot others? Sure, it takes a madman to do madness but it just doesn't smell right. It doesn't smell right every time these things happen. If the shooter had issues with someone, some entity, you'd think he'd direct his rage at them, not a hapless and random crowd of drunken country music lovers. Am I right?

Again, what we really know is mostly nothing and what we've heard has been passed through all the usual filters. In another three days this narrative will have been written and nothing will change in this narrative but inconsequential details that probably couldn't be proven or disproven since every bit of "evidence" will have been locked down by the feds and NOT available to you and me.

This movie looks all too familiar.....

• Myc and fungi2bwith like this

#9 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:38 PM

@TVCasualty, rarely do I disagree with you, but a flag has been raised, and it has nothing to do with isis.....It's the security companies beating down the doors to get in the very next day.....It's infringement of our rights as Americans, it's the Nanny State in full force....This, I believe, will pave the way for more laws akin to the patriot act....with every attack like this, we grow closer to a 1984 style society....

One thing I would like to say and took notice of.  He was allegedly found with antifa/far left/isis literature, but his once neighbor says he was a trump fan.....So if anything, shouldn't this cause some type of strife against the left....but yet I have not seen that in the mainstream media.....oh no...not at all...

Edited by fungi2bwith, 04 October 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#10 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

Maybe they didn't report on it because there's no evidence of it actually being the case.

Is it a false flag to incite security measures or is he a secret Antifa sniper? So many options to choose from...

Edited by August West, 04 October 2017 - 10:50 PM.

• Myc likes this

#11 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

@TVCasualty, rarely do I disagree with you, but a flag has been raised, and it has nothing to do with isis.....It's the security companies beating down the doors to get in the very next day.....

That could also be explained as simple sociopathic, self-serving opportunism. Which is rampant in many contexts these days.

One could also argue that the shooting was the result of a conspiracy of bump-stock manufacturers who had excess inventory they needed to sell real quick.

• Myc likes this

#12 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

I know gun people. I can pretty much guarantee gun people are not behind this.

Gun people live in absolute dread of these events because each of these events puts us closer to the day that the Control Phreaks decide it's time that I, and every other person who hasn't harmed anyone with a gun, have to turn them in to the appropriate government agents or meet those agents on very unfriendly terms.

Bump stocks were selling just fine without this event.

On the topic of bump stocks - I heard a clip of what is alleged to be a recording from Vegas. The sound was of a perfectly functioning automatic weapon going through what I'd guess was in excess of a hundred rounds before stopping. Bump stocks are not perfectly functioning auto weapons. They are modified semi-autos that need to be milked just right to get to fire l.e. ten rounds without needing some kind of "adjustment" or fussing to restart the firing sequence. The delay of this fussing is only a fraction of a second but it is detectable and identifiable.

So what I'm saying is that at this time I believe the story that Vegas Asshole was firing modified semi autos is not correct.

But, again, what do we know about this event for ourselves? Virtually nothing. Just an endlessly repeated loop of gummit supplied "facts", "factoids", and unattributed leaks - which are a story all in themselves.

• coorsmikey likes this

#13 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

I'm pretty sure that some, if not all, of the firearms the suspect used were illegal in the first place.....Pretty sure full auto's are illegal. So at this point, I don't see what kind of ground anti-2nd amendment people have to stand on here.....the guns he had were illegal in the first place....I'm pretty sure that when firearms are outlawed, criminals will still find ways to get them. It just leaves us law-abiding citizens bringing knives to gun fights....

#14 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:28 AM

Maybe they didn't report on it because there's no evidence of it actually being the case.

Is it a false flag to incite security measures or is he a secret Antifa sniper? So many options to choose from...

You better believe that if they had found trump/far right literature, the MSM would have been all over that like flies on shit....even if it wasn't true.....

#15 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

Maybe the literature was planted there by the msm and leaked out so that when you found out about it and noticed they weren't covering it, you'd be upset and realize their must be something fishy going on?

Not to mention the money their making on all the coverage. Anyone investigated the media yet? I think we have a suspect...
  • Myc likes this

#16 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,890 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

Here's a really cool video I recently watched in relation to the subject:

[Direct Link]

So summarize: The fellow in the video performs a forensic analysis of the sound from one of the videos shot on-scene. His hypothesis is that there were at least two shooters and he offers to assist law enforcement with a thorough investigation. He even goes so far as to lay out his strategy - how to most efficiently frame the investigation. I hope you find it interesting too. Note - I'm not whole-sale supporting any guesses at this point. This is presented as a point of interest and nothing more.

Edited by Myc, 11 October 2017 - 03:52 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#17 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

There's another forensic thing I haven't heard any analysts mentioning

When bullets hit pavement they leave a mark that can be read to determine which direction they came from and would necessarily skip away in a linear direction until they fall to earth of hit something to stop them.

An exam of the bullet strikes on the ground would prove or disprove more than one shooter and it's a less esoteric concept than variations of sound waves by distance etc etc etc

and why does this dude need a sidearm to make a video????

Edited by pharmer, 11 October 2017 - 04:06 PM.

• Myc and coorsmikey like this

#18 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,615 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

and why does this dude need a sidearm to make a video????

You never know when an Editor might show up...

And that dude sure wears a lot of hats at that site, lol.

#19 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:41 PM

I've just spent another two hours, to add to a dozen other two hours, watching youtubes about the Vegas shootings.

Mon Diex! what a bunch of pathetic assholes live on this planet.

How fucking badly does someone need attention to churn rumors from the comfort of their bedrooms, or fake tv newsroom sets, to do this????

further - whether they're real idiots or Misinformation Plants, or Disinformation Plants we'll never know - which is more the pity because if they're MisDis Plants they're muddying the air, and if they're just pathetic assholes they're also muddying the air and all of that just bleeds the truth out of everything.

This same thing must have happened two minutes after Kennedy was killed. Fill the air with brown stuff and nobody will ever be able to see through it. Sure, they'll see the brown stuff but not what's past it.

Many days I hate humankind.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!