#1 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

Everything in this report was done legally and under a Doctors Care. But the visual journey I was shown I just couldn’t keep quiet about it. I don’t know what Ketamine itself affects except for Norepinephrine. Now Ketamine being an nMDA receptor drug I can’t help but think there’s more to this medication then meets the eye when it comes to unlocking past lives that are stored in our memory or maybe our own akashic record that can only be released under the right circumstances. Now for me I had what I believe were 2 of my past lives shown to me. The week before I went into the hospital for this procedure I was talking to mycobri and I said to him I feel we’ve met in past lives I just don’t know when. It was a fleeting convo didn’t pay much attention to it.

The week of the infusion which is 3 hours in a hospital under a doctors care which is why I think I can write about this as all was done legally and safely. When the medicine starts kicking in I had music on and Coldplay’s paradise came on now mind you the best way to get through such visual hallucinations is to have music in my case. Now as this started my vision went gold my eyes were opened but my whole world changed. I was brought back in time to Ancient Greece and I saw mycobri transform into an Ancient Greek man right in front of me. It was like puzzle pieces being removed and replaced with the correct Bri of that time. When I was watching him I was in Greece in a place where I guess philosophers chill. And he was hanging out playing an old stone board game.

And right then as I was walking by was when I knew I met him for the first time! So I think we’ve known each other’s souls since Ancient Greece at least. The world was bathed in this beautiful gold shade and the coliseum or a coliseum was intact and everything was like omg this is where we met for the first time. Now looking back I think maybe that’s all my brain or pineal or whatever letting me know that for sure. But what I saw felt so real it was unbelievable. And why on Greece of all places? I never think about Greece if I Anything I have an affinity with Japanese culture which I did get to experience as well except that was a beautiful rose gold shade.

The architecture everything seemed exactly as it should. I remember when I had a moment of lucidly I said to Bri Ancient Greece we met there and I still believe with my heart of hearts that it’s true. I don’t know why I was shown all that and why Ketamine most people brush this off as an animal drug. Not many see the good it can do. For my medical condition which is a pain disease or nerve disease this helps my pain, energy levels, and mood. So I just wanted to share this as it was one of the most pleasant, wonderful things I could of ever experienced. Thanks to mycobri for being my sitter it helped so much. <3 For millennia apparently
  • paph, PsyBearknot, wharfrat and 2 others like this

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,082 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

sounds like an amazing experience but it is great that it helps your pain. Is this just a one time treatment or is it ongoing? it is cool they are using this wonder drug for various conditions and addictions now. i wanna try it.

#3 MycoDani

MycoDani

Myco Chick

• Site Administrator
  • 9,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

I will be undergoing another in November as Bri and are are going to Disney with his fam at the end of October. So when I get back I’m getting another one done. I can basically get them at least once a month like you do a series of 3 in a row then you get booster infusions. For me because the visuals are so intense I hold off as long as I can before I get them. But the actual pain relief, energy, and mood enhancement last for months. Some people with my disease don’t get as good results as I get but I believe in mid over matter Too.

They are a heavy expirence and not for the naive tripper because you see things and it blew my mind. Mushrooms and this are in two totally different categories they’re just different. But if you have depression they are doing the infusion for that as well as my nerve disease caller RSD/CRPS. You have to have a major issue to get this stuff and yes weird but my insurance covers it go figure?!?
  • phlegmbae, paph, coorsmikey and 2 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!