#1 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 319 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

If you haven’t seen Al Gore’s video, An Inconvenient Truth Sequel: Truth to Power, then I highly recommend you do so; not just for yourself but for all future generations.

The ecology movement emerged in all of us who had turned on in the 60s and was especially energized by the first photos from the Lunar surface of the Earth rising. For at least a decade, through the mid 70’s and into the late 80’s, the view of the entire Earth was the core visionary image that the mushroom would spin in my awareness, seeing with the eye of the soul, all the way around, from the Arctic to the Amazon to Eurasia, Africa, and the Antarctic. I see this awareness of the entire Earth, the beautiful form of Gaia, and our obligation to bring forth our love for Her, emerging as the ethical and moral imperative of our time.

[Direct Link]

• Skywatcher, Spooner and wharfrat like this

#2 MushPuppy

MushPuppy

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

If you haven’t seen Al Gore’s video, An Inconvenient Truth Sequel: Truth to Power, then I highly recommend you do so; not just for yourself but for all future generations.

The ecology movement emerged in all of us who had turned on in the 60s and was especially energized by the first photos from the Lunar surface of the Earth rising. For at least a decade, through the mid 70’s and into the late 80’s, the view of the entire Earth was the core visionary image that the mushroom would spin in my awareness, seeing with the eye of the soul, all the way around, from the Arctic to the Amazon to Eurasia, Africa, and the Antarctic. I see this awareness of the entire Earth, the beautiful form of Gaia, and our obligation to bring forth our love for Her, emerging as the ethical and moral imperative of our time.

[Direct Link]

Definately on my watch list. So far I can only find it available to stream on Vudu and Google Play. I wish Al Gore would run for POTUS again. Trump and his alt-right cronies will kill us all in the name of their unholy dollar. Grrr....

#3 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 319 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:37 PM

There are bigger forces at work. Fear not!

#4 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,509 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:30 PM

Al gore is about nothing but his own finances.

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,908 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

Did he retain his family's major interest in Occidental Petroleum?  

If Gore had been elected, as most expected, just as they did Hillary in this latest cycle, I doubt there would have been a 9/11, or anything like Duhbya's war in Iraq.  The war in Afghanistan would probably stayed on track, as Unocal had been on the Congressional Record lobbying for their Caspian Sea to Indian Ocean pipeline.  But, if it had been Gore in the White House, the next oil war would have been in Colombia, as Halliburton and Brown and Root already had all the groundwork done, and the stage was fully set.   The corporation in position to cash in there was Occidental Petroleum. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 08 October 2017 - 11:36 PM.

#6 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,564 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

all i can say is

Al-Gore-and-Internet-Characters--61566.j

oh and also, i have two rocks that when you put them in a box, they are 100x smarter than Al Gore.....

qbcex.jpg

dc18920565ad4ce8f0bd8a6ac4b642a2--al-gor

Edited by fungi2bwith, 09 October 2017 - 09:17 AM.

• Myc likes this

#7 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 319 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:52 PM

Now for the other point of view, from the former president of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, Ph.D., who says that CO2 emissions have actually saved the planet from mass extinction in 2 million years:

http://www.thegwpf.o...carbon-dioxide/

Edited by elfstone, 22 October 2017 - 05:00 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!