Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Can Opiate Use - Dull Eye color after years of use?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LZB

LZB

Mycophage

• Banned Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:34 PM

As in - if i have Bright and Beautiful Blue Eyes, can my eyes, can my eyes turn permanently darker after long periods of Opiate use?

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

That's normal aging

Diminished vision is another story and I think you may be on the right track

I have pain troubles ergo I have opiate troubles. I think after years of somewhat heavy use it must take a toll on your eyesight. This is not good science, just a guess.

It's just as likely that staring at a computer or tv screen too long does the same - or both together are a double whammy.

More likely than changing the color of the blue in your eyes you'd see a yellowing of the whites of your eye. Too much of anything will do that

• Spooner likes this

#3 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,752 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

That's normal aging

Happens to everyone, and at some point your skin will also be less youthful.

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,308 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

I’m starting get grey hair despite my age, most of my younger friend have way more that me. Wonder if that has anything to do with the drugs I taken in my lifetime? But really my point is if your seeing “demons”, worried about how methamphetines effect sperm count and asking if opiates change your eye color, maybe should consider not using drugs and pick up a bible if you must. Not that I believe in that, but it has help so many people in the last couple of thousands of years, maybe it’s just the thing you need for some guidance to get you on a better path.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!