7 replies to this topic

#1 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 293 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

Night before last was more than a rainbow.  I had like 20 million words it seemed to be descriptive of it all. 

The woman was there with me and it all started with a serious tone like "okay this is about healing and message the plant has to say about life, insight." Ended up anything but. When it appeared it wasn't going to be like all that, we just went with it. 

I took, i dunno how much, here and there over the night. Ended about 8am, rather quick after the sun was fully up. 

Much to do about colors and travel and glitters everywhere. Laughing, very light. Music. Incense (beautiful smells).  Words poured in, mostly subconscious tho.  Can't really articulate it. Was just like travel i guess, on George Harrison's old guitar, Rocky. 

After sleeping a lot of the next day (not unusual as i normally work nights)... it was like being dropped. Plunked down here.

Felt very heavy and gray and dull white.   But i remember the night before where i had a very clear thought "this is all around all the time, you just don't have awareness of it all."  It seemed that is the "reality" superimposed onto this one.

So it was hard to really feel that yesterday after waking. 

I come down to reality where it is mad people, blaming, numbing on alcohol, gossipy, very entrenched in religious "better than thou", and the medical establishment high priests. 

So i been very quiet. Not sure what to say mostly.  Been quiet and pretty detached since. Politely detached. ... No point in arguing things that belong to this gray state. The inhabitants in agreement with it and protect it. 

I guess i am passing thru. ? 

So i started my next grow of star gazers. hope it works out well as the bulk was in the box for a few days. 

Would like to pull some of that world into this one.

• coorsmikey, bozefonce, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• Black VIP
  • 10,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Sounds like things went well enough for your fellow traveler.   That would be welcome news.   Maybe she will be able to find her way into use of a medicine for the spirit.    She is no doubt at a level where a guide can help open some doors.    Some time and reflection to absorb those indescribable qualities of being, when we are moved a bit out of our own way, will probably serve well.   If fears and anxious inhibitions about these little teachers have been reduced, their potential gifts might be better realized.    I trust George's guitar served nicely as well.

Edited by Alder Logs, 13 October 2017 - 12:04 AM.

• bozefonce and whirledpeas like this

#3 tailsmcsnails

tailsmcsnails

"DOOR"

• Gold VIP
  • 540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:27 AM

"this is all around all the time, you just don't have awareness of it all." 

I think about this a lot :-)

• whirledpeas likes this

#4 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 293 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:32 AM

"this is all around all the time, you just don't have awareness of it all." 

I think about this a lot :-)

yeah, it was pretty special really..  This, the way i woke up tho, seemed like an unclear dull copy.

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

Could it be that the mushrooms removed some filters, but out of old habit, we put them back in?   That's a thing about awareness; some part of us loves it, and something else just won't trust it.   Could it be it threatens our investments in something other than what is right here, around all the time?  

• whirledpeas likes this

#6 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 293 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

Could it be that the mushrooms removed some filters, but out of old habit, we put them back in?   That's a thing about awareness; some part of us loves it, and something else just won't trust it.   Could it be it threatens our investments in something other than what is right here, around all the time?  

Yes i wondered that. At first i said something like it was superimposed on this one... Now i think it is the other way around.

And I do not believe it was a hallucination. A hallucination has an unreal quality that then when it is gone, is clear the unreality of the thing (my experience anyway). 

This has stuck with me. Days later. I dont see it now... but things feel different. My irritability has just been so greatly reduced. 

Edited by whirledpeas, 14 October 2017 - 10:46 AM.

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• Black VIP
  • 10,327 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

At 23, when I was a three drink blackout alcoholic, I ate one half of a purple microdot tablet of LSD.   I drank for oblivion, which had been preferable to my entrenched self image.   The acid opened in me an awareness of something very beautiful in myself.  From that day forward, I wanted never to be blacked out again.    Of course I jumped to the conclusion that it had been in the acid where the beauty resided, and not in my being.    I ate so much acid in that next month that I wound up with an all expense paid (by my long suffering mom) visit to the shrink.    At least I had learned that I could not be addicted to acid (for long).  And, as one might expect, the tolerance built very quickly and soon what was around all the time was my habitual self image, filtering out the beauty that would never not be there, inside me.  What is the filter?   It is our strongly held beliefs about what is.   These never change what is. They just hide it.

Edited by Alder Logs, 14 October 2017 - 10:53 AM.

• whirledpeas likes this

#8 whirledpeas

whirledpeas

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 293 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

At 23, when I was a three drink blackout alcoholic, I ate one half of a purple microdot tablet of LSD.   I drank for oblivion, which had been preferable to my entrenched self image.   The acid opened in me an awareness of something very beautiful in myself.  From that day forward, I wanted never to be blacked out again.    Of course I jumped to the conclusion that it had been in the acid where the beauty resided, and not in my being.    I ate so much acid in that next month that I wound up with an all expense paid (by my long suffering mom) visit to the shrink.    At least I had learned that I could not be addicted to acid (for long).  And, as one might expect, the tolerance built very quickly and soon what was around all the time was my habitual self image, filtering out the beauty that would never not be there, inside me.  What is the filter?   It is our strongly held beliefs about what is.   These never change what is. They just hide it.

That makes so much sense.  

(and <3 your mom)

• Alder Logs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!