Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Test questions for the study, US only. Please help.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Psynonim

Psynonim

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:11 PM

Hi all. 

My girlfriend and her colleagues will be doing some research and due to known cultural differences are in need to establish best questions for the the population in the USA (and some other counties). Since I know few of you here and believe that there can be others that may be willing to help, I kindly ask if you could help us with this little task. 

The thing is anonymous and questions are not even personal, they just want to chose 1 or 2 best out of this 6 question depending on the overall attitudes. 

It will take max 5min of your time. 

If you are willing to participate please read the text below, fill in the dotted spaces with your answers and PM back to me. 

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE QUESTION IS NOT HOW WOULD YOU ACT, BUT HOW MANY % OF AMERICANS WOULD ACT THIS WAY OR THE OTHER IN YOUR OPINION. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In each of the following situations please determine the percentage of American (US) people that you think would behave in one of the following ways. For example, if you believe that options A and B are equally popular among Americans write 50% next to each of the options. If you think another action would also be popular among Americans, please add it to the list and write how probable you think it would be. 

1. Your kitchen tap got broken. You tried to fix it on your own, but it soon occurred that you’re not able to do it on your own.

In your opinion, what is the percentage of American (US) people that would in this situation:

a) ask a friend/neighbor for help - ……%

b) hire a plumber and pay him/her - ….%

2. You decided to move to a different apartment. Once you realized how many items you possess, you though that it’s impossible for you to do it on your own.

In your opinion, what is the percentage of American (US) people that would in this situation:

a) ask a friend or a group of friends / neighbors, etc. for help - ….%

b) call a moving company and pay the professionals - ….%

3. It’s high time you paint the walls in your apartment. You realized it’s impossible for you to do it on your own, because it would take too much time.

b) hire a house painter and pay him/her - ….%

4. You left the headlights on in your car and your car battery died. You don’t have a charger, so you cannot fix this problem on your own.

b) call a cab or a road assistance company and pay them - ….%

5. You got seriously sick. There is no food left at home, but you cannot go to the shop on your own, because it’s cold outside and you have a fever.

b) order food delivery online/by phone - ….%

6. You took a wrong bus and found yourself on the outskirts of the city. There is no bus that could take you back for the next few hours. 

b) call a cab - ….%

Thanks

Psynonim.

#2 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 5,366 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

I would prefer if anyone answers your survey, that they post their answers in this thread, otherwise it would be of no contribution to the community. 

Edited by wharfrat, 18 October 2017 - 11:14 PM.

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Just Another Member

• App Administrator
  • 3,607 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

You know an actual poll in my opinion 50% of Americans might actually participate whatever this is.

#4 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

captain obvious

• OG VIP
  • 9,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

funny-cute-cat-yes-no.jpg

Yeah man, post as a poll!

• Myc, coorsmikey and wharfrat like this

#5 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Just Another Member

• App Administrator
  • 3,607 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

funny-cute-cat-yes-no.jpg

Yeah man, post as a poll!

Nailed It!
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#6 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 5,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

I'm 100% less likely to respond to a repetitive survey. Not being rude. Just sayin' that I volunteer for surveys about as often as I volunteer for rectal exams (unless they're fun and interesting). 

POTM is where I draw the line these days. 

• Heirloom and wharfrat like this

#7 Psynonim

Psynonim

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:47 AM

ITS NOT REALLY A SURVEY, ITS SORT OF PRE SURVEY QUESTIONS TESTING. BUY IF SO MNY OF YOU SAY SO THEN OK.

HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE A POLL FIRST BUT BEFORE THAT HAVE OVOIDS AND SUBAERUGINOSA TO CLONE AND AND BAGS OF SUPPLEMENTED  SAWDUST READY TO WELCOME KING OYSTER SPAWN. 

TALK TO YOU LATER.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!