#221 Microbe

Microbe

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

Been harvesting mushrooms did some flow hood work then went back to plants. All 8 clones surprisingly did root. Some better then others but none the less i have 8 new plants. They are starving , they should have been transplanted a week ago, they have been fed life nutes which is very low in nitrogen.

I monster cropped today while pulling foliage. Not that I want this to be part of my process but wanted to take a opportunity to learn and observe the process. I dipped in life cloning gel and soaked the plugs in life nutrients or NPK
1/2-1-1/2

Photos suck and i have them in the new veg tent which is just 4 led panels and 3 cfl bulbs. 03c99a8b3f8b31e36fa9c0d5f0a3ddb9.jpg47bedf56638e015877715b4b244f02f1.jpg

Edited by Microbe, 12 January 2018 - 05:24 PM.

• skunk and Kraven like this

#222 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

Looking good buddy, just a tip from me, but clones don't need much lite, and if you hit them with a ton of light with its bity root system your really gonna stress them a ton. toss a paper towel over the top of the cloning chamber to diffuse the light some buddy. Peace.

• Microbe and skunk like this

#223 Microbe

Microbe

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:53 PM

Should probably turn my lights off when taking pictures but I just realized this, they are actually producing flowers up and down the stems. This is where them not stretching coupled with the deffciencies i experienced probably going to kill me in yields. My fingers stick to them flowers and i know i shouldnt touch them or at least when trichome production begins. Should they be super sticky already? Resin production from all the stress i put them through? Anyway they have that tell tell sign or smell of good quality medicinal herb. I started week 4 and this strain has a 7 to 9 week bloom so about half way there.

@myc can you change the name of the thread to learning curve with Grape God instead of god berry please?

356825888307e170a8dc60578686dd4c.jpge7845ca8d12921ea1057f6a23d08c8e7.jpg

• skunk likes this

#224 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Mic, they look great, what you have is a great stack, them buds will look about the same and around 10 days before they are ripe they are gonna get 2 - 3x their size the last 7 days during the bulk. Now just keep them happy and give them some support if they need it...try to "open" the plant up some so that it can get light all the way down to the base. Yes lights off I can read the plants, lights on I cant see anything. Keep up the good work man.....now the next 45 days or so and your done :)

• stonestare, Microbe and skunk like this

#225 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

Booo

Boy its been busy and unrelnting sometimes annoying

Microbe they are looking good. The last post the previous page you showed a plant with her legs shaved. Just keep that pop corn and fans from growing.

I know you want to grasp this in 2 runs but trust me you need 4 in a row, same medium,nutes,lites ect.

Stay the course you have coir down better than you think. If you go to soil the next run then 75% of what you know is lost.

I am not hear constantly but I am close. Your getting a good education of what not to do, and what happens if you do. So its not bad, honestly I am glad you took so long to understand you water coir everyday. Reason is it made life hard, really hard. You have come along fast, your getting a good understanding of it. You still have the hardest thing ahead and that is curing.

Coir sometimes you water the plant, sometimes you water the medium, sometimes you do both. Sounds like a riddle but nah its just the trueth.

As for me I have my normal day plus 12 others I help and still put in 2 hours of reading everyday. Somedays are more generous with time. I am going to let the cat out a little bit, I do have a job in the industry but this deal with Session's is delaying things a bit. I am trying to work for a breeder just not going to say much more than that. So what I am getting at is if and when I jump to do that there will be no time in my day. Thats going to be a 7 days a week 14 hours a day everyday. Christmas ect nah will not know what they are because I will be in the garden. Its just work and not a normal job.

Nobody can give you everything. What you didn't know from the start was I will teach you to read plants. That is easy enough. The rest of it well in some ways I want you to hang yourself and fuck up. That way you develop a skill set. I want you to have discoverys and most important motivation to problem solve.

It does take a village to teach. For everyone in the villiage I truely want to say thank you, especially on the day I got the pissy pants on and be like a woman all emotional and roaring.....thank you.

There is so much to learn and its time. Some is hands on, some of it is at 4a.m. and you catch 1 sentance about something your not focused on and it tumbles the house of cards and changes your goals in research. Be willing and flexable my best asvice.

Everything I had went male so I chopped it down.

Why was I p.h. swinging? Well I like to start high then drop down as I move through flower. Sometimes the cultivar responds well sometimes not. Typically I like to stretch 6.0 6.2 if I can then drop a hair every week. If I know week 6 is push week when I can get the flower production peaking I may drop to 5.6 -5.5.

Can I do this in 1 run using clones? No it takes 3 or 4 runs to have the data I need to make her eat and stay eating like a fat pig. Boom we are back to that year. So don't try to flip strains every run. Grab a lot of what you want and spend a year discovering it out.

If I delay on the job then I have the mac and will get cracking on it and see what comes out. So typical stoney riding the roller coaster of being the gypsy.
  • Microbe and Kraven like this

#226 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

Who's the breeder, if he is been around awhile I know him fosure...I been in the industry my whole life, its not too bad if you manage your time, but yea its 24 / 7 / 365 fosure...but its my passion and has been now for almost 40 years. I have not began to talk to microbe about a IPM program since your his main contact, I just dont want to muddy the waters, but I watch closely. He is moving along nicely under your tutelage. Peace

Edited by Kraven, 14 January 2018 - 08:11 AM.

• Microbe likes this

#227 Microbe

Microbe

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:09 PM

When i pulled the lower foliage I tool some big fans up top also then seperated the canopy the best 8 could without damaging the plant and tied them to some stakes. Im hoping this will allow for some of the bud sites that where slightly below the canopy to develop.

My clones are starting to perk up after the transplant and a nitrogen feed. Im also running Root or biological in the feed to help develop a healthy root mass. It states every 2 weeks to apply it but i will apply it only when i transplant. Im working on developing some in my coir like @stonestare does. I cant believe im going to cultivate Trichoderma in my home lol.

Dirs anyone see anything that needs addressed? 19e898e2367fa69912fd2d93da830146.jpg4cc59929f97dc96da8f98a26aa602845.jpgcefe37f02b4a9f9c8c50cf70dab45244.jpg24297d5fc82c2657b42e8b33102b47ae.jpg9114df0b66dd8b773b34ef8a2b5f2977.jpg2b3ae96cdc90a607fe8e72e7e50df070.jpgad9edafc17cc6287cdacb6a861b6c8b2.jpgd282ccfa095469c559b33a476b75c286.jpg1cf1ddc46bbb917a901aa18a40ffc96c.jpg

• Hash_Man, skunk and Kraven like this

#228 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

I see no issues, you got the girls staked and opened up, they look gorgeous. They are healthy and just came through stretch / bud set fine with a nice stack. They are past the crunch for Mg so they should be easy peasy to the end now, this is the time you need to push them nutes wise, they are directing all their energy now to bud site development so if you want good tight dank tight buds, pour the light and nutes to them till the tips tell you to back off a bit....steady going and green mojo brother. Your getting really good advice from stonestare...I'm back off to my corner to keep watching the show. Peace.

• stonestare and Microbe like this

#229 stonestare

stonestare

Interstellar Overdrive

• OG VIP
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Kraven please if you want to open things up go ahead. I know you have info and others aswell. We have moved him along togethe all of us. I just took the reins of a person and put my foot down breifly to try and settle some of the confusion and give some direction.

I know he is above the curve on how fast he can handle things. I mainly wanted him to know how to read a plant, there is so much info its a matter how far to go. What I hope does not become a frustration is no matter how much you read and know, it still comes down to how long you have grown that particular strain.

The IPM I have a basic thought. Neem and oils no, using predatory bugs no. I want clean bud not something thats been used for a home. Reason I do not like neem or other oils is it does not deal with the issue. All the oils do is make it taste bad. So you got a problem with bugs and allow them to continue to populate. Outdoors or in doors its a piss poor approach to me.

My IPM is mainly health and cleaning. Keep a plant fed on the verge of frying tips so brix levels are higher, keep it fed it stays healthy. No pets in the grow, shower and fresh clean cloths before time in the garden, and keep tools used washed with ISO used to cut tissue pruners or scapels.

I use killer biologicals in my foiliar twice a week. I take a killer approach wether they are presant or not and also include in my fertilizer application. If they appear then they die. I am paying attention to the safe list in cali and need to see if grandevo, regalia, and bio war foilar is on it. They should be,I have not heard anything about them failing tests. Thats my arsenal for killer biologicals.

This is my opionon so it can be taken as such. I am always open to new thoughts and practices.
  • Microbe likes this

#230 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

No thats sounds like solid advise, I have found that IPM is really geographically dictated....My suggestion to him was to add some Si early on in veg and again at the flip as I have found over the years that elevated silicon levels during rapid root growth phases works really well, my theory on IPM is that, be clean first and foremost...I'm not a big fan of wetting the leaves or spraying toxins....but thats just me. I did't want to sound weird, just have heard the old I'm in the industry line before and really wanted to make sure Microbe was getting solid advise...which he has te whole way through, so like you I'm' just here for consultation and for him to see a different approach that has been successful. BTW the boys in LA are good peeps, and Gelato is prolly one of my top 10 fav's......

Prolly one of my most fav pictures...peace bro.

jungleboys.jpg

• stonestare and Microbe like this

#231 Microbe

Microbe

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

You all are full of awesomeness!

#232 Microbe

Microbe

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

Kraven you are tempting me to create a Microbe watermark buddy. Im like the tag in the pictures.

#233 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Kraven you are tempting me to create a Microbe watermark buddy. Im like the tag in the pictures.

I would, that way peeps know its the real deal. Peace

• Microbe likes this

#234 Microbe

Microbe

• OG VIP
  • 3,364 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 02:49 PM

Random shots. I'm burning the tips a little but i keep feeding them the same strength because, well i mixed up 5 gallons of it and it doesnt seem to be getting worst. Everything still look good other then the tips being burnt?

Also i pulled a few more fans that grown out again. Should they still be growing, the fans?

5b39695998f65b2f01abf54c8c58e069.jpg3fc9b3bd8cd906ae1dc41a8e461cdaa9.jpg68fac995362c5b08c35250b36fda9372.jpg271fd5bf95177199db17ea9e0c6fb6e5.jpg39712ed7321e2659b0d95de7954e35af.jpg40b94dc82ac12a22f67fd5ea34b75061.jpgbdbc851f92d06566caf3780da6821b78.jpg10fc1ce0ed18a0b688f113b93ed03522.jpg24f4614f651017944c336090a38888a4.jpg

Edited by Microbe, Yesterday, 02:50 PM.

• skunk and Kraven like this

#235 Kraven

Kraven

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 237 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

That perfect, thats what the tips should look like from week 2 of veg till you harvest, see how lush and green, supple and shiny the leaves are, them are some super happy plants bro, gratz man, keep up the good work. Peace

applause.jpg

Edited by Kraven, Yesterday, 11:37 PM.

• Microbe likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!