384 replies to this topic

#381 Kraven

Kraven

CannaMycologist

• OG VIP
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

Nice turn you have going, the girls look right.....me thinks yoou got the hang of this and just need some epic beans to find you some keepers. Peace

Surprise me!

I'll get a care package going and get you to send me a clean safe addy...I'll get some world class old school genetics in your hands.

Edited by Kraven, 08 June 2018 - 06:16 PM.

• Microbe likes this

#382 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:25 PM

Nice turn you have going, the girls look right.....me thinks yoou got the hang of this and just need some epic beans to find you some keepers. Peace

Surprise me!

I'll get a care package going and get you to send me a clean safe addy...I'll get some world class old school genetics in your hands.
I have one already but it will take a little planning.....I will send you a signal
  • Kraven likes this

#383 Dipole

Dipole

Legalize Cannabis

• OG VIP
  • 3,250 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:45 PM

You are growing some beautiful plants.

#384 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:13 PM

You are growing some beautiful plants.

Thank you. I cheated though and started with a clone and I want to pop some seeds and go pheno hunting and play with pollen a little. I have been fortunate my 2 runs and have had no issues really. I still wouldn't no what is wrong with my plant if something goes wrong so i have just gotten lucky really. Thank the higher powers for internet and good mentors/friends i can reach out to when needed and man alive how those guys did it 20 years ago without all the resources at their disposal......talk about giants!

I still want to set aside a plant and deliberately create random diffciencies and observe it at its earliest stages and late stage. Growing in Coir and using RO water im pretty sure i can identify calcium deficiency along with nute burn, over watering, under watering, just recently not enough O2 to the root system or CO2 to the plant and thats about it. There hundreds of combined deficiencies, pests, ecological influences, and diseases to be able to identify at any given time and its simply silly!

I cant wait to layer in more strains, im kind of board with this grape god at the moment but i will say its changing. It looks different and the terpene profile has changed for some reason. It now has a major skunky odor to it when broken up and smoked. The flowers are much whiter in color also. Im thinking the terpenes could be the result of better drying and curing this time but i dont know why the flowers have taken on a white color. I will try to post a side by side. I'm thinking its because my nutrients are different then before, im 100% on GH nutes and no biologicals at all and my plants seem to like it better. I take that back i use biologicals when i plant my clones and then again when i transplant up to 3 gallons.

I really enjoy this and to the point it has stolen time away from mushrooms and im certain they forgive me but I feel like a criminal at times neglecting them.
  • Kraven likes this

#385 Kraven

Kraven

CannaMycologist

• OG VIP
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

Sounds to me like you got a little bit of light bleaching for them being too close to the canopy, its just a place where the chlorophyll has been killed due to high light intensity...I get a spot here and there on one of my strains, so its not a big issue unless it is consistent, then your lights are really too close, keep on keepin on brother, nice work.

• Microbe likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!