I do have a leaf that had holes in it, that is a first for me, could that be spider mites? I didn't see anything though.....2nd picture right plant lower foliage..... Still a lot of yellowing and the leaves that are in the 2 branches I super cropped are droopy still.
Was a little high at 6 but should still be within the safe range but my ppm were near 1000 when I should be at 720 ppm. There is the rediculous 300+ ppm in my tap water. I flushed but with tap water it still leaves behind 380-400 ppm that I never accounted for in my feedings until yesterday. My run off should be lower next time and per advice, I ph'd down to 5.8 is where I should be according to the feed chart before watering. I was adding a little high assuming that my substrate was little acidic and it would drop a little once I add it but this wasn't the correct way.
Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Edited by Microbe, 19 November 2017 - 05:16 PM.