• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 morvis

morvis

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

I had a quarter of golden teachers stashed away in a drawer vacuum sealed for a couple years now and the wife decide to experiment a little with them for her headaches. They still smelled and looked fine etc. She's been using taking about a third to a half a gram every couple/few days and she said she has had a noticeable positive difference and said that we may just need to keep a tub warm n popping to use for that purpose. Last time I messed with the fungas was 2010. Kinda excited to revisit soon.

Plus I've always wanted to take a swing at pan cyans and that will give me a chance to play with that as well.
  • phlegmbae, Soliver and mjroom like this

#2 mjroom

mjroom

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 793 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

Here is a link to Clusterbusters a site dedicated to using mushrooms for cluster and migraine headaches (can also help with depression). Some folks require one full dose per month to stay headache free and some can achieve the same results micro dosing. Both are well worth your time investigating.

https://clusterbusters.org/

https://thethirdwave...sing-mushrooms/

• morvis, PJennings, psaw and 1 other like this

#3 scottydawggg32

scottydawggg32

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

Does anyone here know if mushrooms are good for post-traumatic headaches?

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,534 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Does anyone here know if mushrooms are good for post-traumatic headaches?

If you have suffered a TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury - you may benefit from consuming Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceous). 

Compounds contained within the fungus have been shown to be beneficial in the regeneration of nerves and synapses. 

• RedHighHeels likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!